It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You think God failed the human?

No, that is not what i am saying. What i am saying is that Lod God is the fallen one. Lord God is not the God written of in Genesis Chapter 1.

Lord God hijacks and creates he's own Eden on Earth after thee God ended he's work on the seventh day. Lord God formes he's own Hibrid human, Lord God formes he's own beasts of the Field. And Lord God formes woman by taking a ribb from Adam.
Lord God does all this after God ended he's work on the 7th day.

It is Lord Gods Hibrid Children who first make sacrifices to their Lord God. It is Lord God Hibrid Cain who makes the first Kill. Lord Gods Hibrid childeren are the seeds of good and evil.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

It was also the Hibrids who started to Call the name of the Lord.

Actually Cain was not of Adam and was not his child. search the bloodlines leading back from jesus parents and you wont find cains name on that side of th e family. The first ORiginal sin wasnt eve eating a apple but her having sex with the serpent and got shame when she comitted adultry. The fruit was a metaphore.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
What say you the Gospel is true for everyman or has to be? One interprets as one perceives as a truism. Metaphor rules here and those passages do not ring the same for everyman. This was it's purpose; it holds secrets that each person that reads will gain a significant difference of meaning (read Psalms). You alone as God aspect expressed are to interpret the message implied as you are an individual incarnation of God and have free will. There is the other thing, don't read the bible.

edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Were the twins Cain/Abel birthed from Adam and Lilith's conjugal union?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have no idea but verse 1 in Genesis Chapter 4 does say that Adam knew his wife and she conceived, and bare Cain?

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Thre was no Aple. And it wasent God who said they could not eat from the fruit of the tree. It was Lord God who said this to his hibrids.

These two verses also say a lot about Lord God and how he sets up Cain and Able against eachother.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

This Lord God, Have nothing in common With Jesus or God.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Abyss is a the tree of life below the one we are currently inhabiting. Circles within circles, realms within realms. In the higher realms lives the angels, in the lower realms lives the deamons.

-MM
edit on 26-9-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
this guy is a first class troll of antichristian nonsense. We would do well to not encourage him by feeding his appetite for absurdity.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus doesn't need to be called Apollo, the attributes of both are what link them together. Light, truth, flocks, healing, and prophecy are what link Apollo to Jesus, not to mention their Roman ties. When was Jesus ever called Emmanuel? He wasn't named Emmanuel just as he was never called Apollyon.

Didn't Jesus take our sin upon himself on the cross and become sin (2 Corinthians 5:21)? Sounds like the man of sin to me. Isn't Jesus supposed to come destroying those who oppose him at his second coming? Sounds like "the destroyer" if you ask me.

Apollo had a twin sister Artemis who was goddess of the wilds. Who came out of the wilderness? John the Baptist, he and Jesus are very similar. Both were born miraculously and Jesus calls John the greatest born from a woman, even though Christians believe Jesus holds that title. Da Vinci even painted John as very feminine which goes back to the goddess Artemis.

The connections are there, you just have to be open to them, which you are clearly not. Whenever the antichrist comes and he is named anything other than Abbadon or Apollyon, I will remind you of your argument here. He couldn't possibly be the antichrist because he was never named Abbadon or Apollyon.

You're dodging my second question. If Jesus is the Beast, then will He be casting Himself into the Lake of Fire when He returns?

Answer my question please, then we can discuss why Apollyon appears to mimick Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Will the Jesus of the Gospels throw the the sacrificial Jesus into the lake of fire? He already has with the sacrificial Jesus being the god of this world.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

see Apocalypse of Yohanon ('book of Revelation) 9:11 "And the locusts had a King over them [who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon]."

Abaddon: (Hebrew: אבדון; avadon) is an intensive form of the verb stem abad (אָבַד) "perish" (transitive "destroy"), which occurs 184 times in the Hebrew OT - used with reference to a bottomless pit, appearing alongside the place שאול (sheol), meaning the realm of the dead, hence it would mean 'the Destroyer'...often accompanied or paralleled by the word Sheol.

The text of the Thanksgiving Hymns—which was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls—tells of "the Sheol of Abaddon" and of the "torrents of Belial [that] burst into Abaddon"...

see also : Job 26:6: the grave (Sheol) is naked before Him, and destruction (Abaddon) has no covering.

Job 28:22: destruction (Abaddon) and death say...

Job 31:12: it is a fire that consumes to destruction (Abaddon)...

Psalm 88:11: Shall thy loving kindness be declared in the grave (Sheol) or thy faithfulness in destruction (Abaddon)?

Proverbs 15:11: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are before the LORD, how much more than the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 27:20: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. (KJV, 1611)

Abaddon is given particularly important roles in two sources, a homily entitled "The Enthronement of Abbadon" by pseudo-Timothy of Alexandria, and the Apocalypse of Bartholomew. In the homily by Timothy, Abbadon was first named Muriel, and had been given the task by God of collecting the earth which would be used in the creation of Adam.

Upon completion of this task, Abaddon was appointed as a guardian. Abbadon was promised that any who venerated him in life could be saved. Abaddon is also said to have a prominent role in the Last Judgment, as the one who will take the souls to the Valley of Josaphat. In the Apocalypse of Bartholomew he was present in the Tomb of Jesus ...

Abaddon, however, is sometimes referred to as a kind of angel (not of Satan but from EL/YHWH performing his work of destruction at YHWH's bidding."[

In the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite ('book of revelation') Abaddon (Gk: Apollyon) retains this kind of function, but is also llinked the SHeo'l but quite separated from Iesous.

Clear as mud?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You can't answer my questions, so you change the Biblical story to suit your idea of what it should say.

Nice.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I just answered your question. If Jesus comes back, he will do away with the sacrificial aspect of Christian doctrine. In fact, he has already come back within me and many other people, which is why we have done away with the sacrifice.

Jesus' sacrifice takes away personal responsibility, you no longer have to worry about doing bad things because you're saved for simply believing. Why do you think all these prosperity preachers think they can get away with what they do? Because of what you believe.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

YAHWEH / YHWH / JEHOVAH: "LORD" (Deuteronomy 6:4; Daniel 9:14) – strictly speaking, the only proper name for God. Translated in English Bibles "LORD" (all capitals) to distinguish it from Adonai, "Lord." "Jehovah" is derived from the YHWH, the 'tetragrammaton' which is all that remains of the name from the original Hebrew. The Jews from a feeling of reverence avoided the utterance of this sacred name except on the most solemn occasions. This name specifies immanence, a presence. Yahweh is present, accessible, near to those who call on Him for deliverance (Psalm 107:13), forgiveness (Psalm 25:11), and guidance (Psalm 31:3).

They are the Same God,but some verses want to impact his weight more and use "LORD God"

ALso...God is OMNIPRESENT and can exist in multiple times,places at once remember? HE can actually have a conversation with himself.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No one is being misled.

They are all waiting for the beast to come devour the likes of you.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The Jesus that died for sins is the same Jesus that is supposed to return and cast the Beast into the Lake of Fire. There is now way that Jesus can be identified as Apollyon. When Jesus returns, the Jews will weep over the one they pierced... that is the Jesus who was our sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just answered your question. If Jesus comes back, he will do away with the sacrificial aspect of Christian doctrine. In fact, he has already come back within me and many other people, which is why we have done away with the sacrifice.

Jesus' sacrifice takes away personal responsibility, you no longer have to worry about doing bad things because you're saved for simply believing. Why do you think all these prosperity preachers think they can get away with what they do? Because of what you believe.

Umm no. You still have to show personal responsibility. If you keep doing something bad you will be punished for it. you wont get off scott free. It may not be hell so to speak but youll get your licks and your reprimand.
To call something God Planned for his son to do a failure is just wrong. If he had actually failed he would not had been resurrected and carried into heaven.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Jesus asked for the forgiveness of His persecutors regardless of personal responsibility.

Forgiveness is not about being held accountable for the things you have done in the past. Its about being given the opportunity to move forward with a clean slate.
edit on 26-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: misspelling

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No I didn't call John Jesus, I said that John claimed to speak for Jesus. When John wrote down "I am the Alpha and the Omega", he was claiming to be God (Jesus) through what he wrote down.

Are you referencing Jesus was and is God or that the Apostle John referenced Jesus as God?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I've already listed how the sacrificial Jesus can be identified as Apollyon and the man of sin. When Jesus was sacrificed he became sin for us according to Paul. That is the man if sin that Paul speaks of. Jesus is said to destroy when he returns, that is Apollyon, the destroyer.

You can ignore the connections all you like.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I do not understand this the way you understand it. You are seemingly propagating the doctrine of once saved always saved. My understanding is that each and everyone will be judged at death. That is why we see a heaven and hell. You can not be in either without a judgment. If there is nothing to worry about because you can say I believe then there would be no need for a judgment.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1Jesus is said to destroy when he returns, that is Apollyon, the destroyer.

You can ignore the connections all you like.

Jesus simply destroys all sinners that have accepted the Mark of the Beast.

Apollyon however will be here when the heavy lead ions are being fired up at CERN from October 16 onwards.

With the usage of the D-Wave 2048 quantum computer it will be possible to create a permanent link to the hexagon on Saturn.

On that day it will be a mass demonic possession with the G-Cell towers all kicking into gear and allowing those daemons, gating through from Satan to possess all non-Christians.

The D-Wave 2048 computer is boasted to be able to control 7 billion objects. In other words, mind control 7 billion useless sinners.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join