It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus bore our sins as the Lamb of God. That does not make Him the man of sin who goes into destruction. The Beast has yet to rise and yet to go into destruction per Rev 17. Jesus was resurrected pure, without sin.

The Man of Sin and Lamb of God are two different people from two different bloodlines. One is from the line of the woman, the other is the seed of Satan. One is Christ, the other is Antichrist. One takes away our sin, the other lives in sin and decieves with sin.
edit on 26-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Isaiah 66
3 But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations

According to God a sacrificial lamb offering is an abomination.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The offerings of Isaiah 66 were abominations because people where using them as a license to sin instead of following God's word. That has nothing to do with the discussion.

You should quote more of the passage before jumping to your own conclusions.

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. 

edit on 26-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added quote

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And Jesus' sacrifice isn't a license to sin? You will say it is not, but it is. Jesus' sacrifice gives people license to sin without repercussions as long as they believe.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Isaiah 66 makes it clear that those who use sacrifice as a license to sin live in abomination. So really, Jesus' sacrifice can be your way to grow or suffer the consequences of your own abominations. God leaves the choice to us.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Christians choose to sin. They choose to believe sin is unavoidable, so they choose to sin because they believe a sacrifice gives them license to.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Do you sin? Will you sin sometime in the future?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

1 John 3
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

No I do not sin and I will not sin in the future because I have been born of God. Love does no harm to a neighbor, love does not allow sin to take place. I love everyone equally because they are the same as me. To hate them is to hate myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Guys funny. Jesus went to hell after death. Although no one will tell you unless you asked directly. A preist or someone. This is knowledge. But accusations of jc being devil is void.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No I do not sin and I will not sin in the future because I have been born of God. Love does no harm to a neighbor, love does not allow sin to take place. I love everyone equally because they are the same as me. To hate them is to hate myself.

Wow! So after you were "born again", you've never told a little lie, lost your temper, stolen something as small as a paperclip, looked at another individual with lust in your heart?

When is the last time you've had to apologize for something you did wrong? I don't need to know what you did.

If you really believe you don't sin, then you need some serious help. No joke.

How can you attempt to discuss any biblical subject with any authority if you can't even acknowledge that you are a sinner?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have no reason to lie, I do not steal, and yes I've had to apologize but it was because of a mistake, nothing intentional.

You also may want to rethink your implication that losing your temper is a sin. If that were the case then Jesus sinned when he overturned the tables at the temple.

Those who claim to live within Jesus must live as he did.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Justified anger is justified anger. Don't spin this around. If something is wrong to the point of putrid, you must make actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Enlighten people accept sin...or megative aspects. To claim he is not a sinner in this mortal world is a claimer of god. Or a being apart of god. Everyone sins. Or does negative. Think or imply, comes short on performance or anything involving none perfections.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can use christ as a pedistal towards enlightenment. But i disagree of 3nlightens assesment on the world. Although you accept your pov sir

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have no reason to lie, I do not steal, and yes I've had to apologize but it was because of a mistake, nothing intentional.

You also may want to rethink your implication that losing your temper is a sin. If that were the case then Jesus sinned when he overturned the tables at the temple.

Those who claim to live within Jesus must live as he did.

Sorry, but that's BS and I'm not ashamed to tell you. You think you aren't a sinner, then you think you're above us sinners...holier than us.

This is why you never listen to a Christian about what the Bible says, because you believe that your interpretation is superior to that of any sinner.

You might as well admit it, cuz that's exactly what your behavior implies.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Isaiah 66 makes it clear that those who use sacrifice as a license to sin live in abomination. So really, Jesus' sacrifice can be your way to grow or suffer the consequences of your own abominations. God leaves the choice to us.

It was not Jesus Choice to die on the cross. The sacrifice was not actually instigated by Jesus at all. It was the Jews and the Romans who wanted the crucifiction to take Place. The event fulfilled prophecy.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Jesus was given multiple opportunities to decline, but that would have compromised His character, so His death was partially His choice.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
None christians explaining Christianity.. foot in mouth...looks like a sin of arrogance

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Who are you to judge if he is a sinner or not. Just because you sin does not mean he must.

It is not up to us to judge who is a sinner. So what Our opinion are means nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

How can I think I'm better when I see us all as equal, all the same? You're projecting your presuppositions onto me. Those who claim to live in him must live as he did. Do you live as he did? If not, you cannot claim to live in him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join