It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Buying Property in Small Rural Towns- Hostile Takeover

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This story was recently shared on my FB timeline about a white supremacist known as Craig Cobb that is seeking out and buying up property in small rural towns with the intent of moving in other racists to, in effect, takeover the town. In the story in the link he bought up property in a small ND town of 20 people and caused all kinds of ruckus. He was eventually arrested and charged with terrorizing and menacing the neighborhood. He then took his cause to another small town in ND of about 20 or so residents as well.
Life Inside the Small North Dakota Town Terrorized by White Supremacist

After doing some looking into the man, I found out that he is now looking into property in my state, Franklin NE to be exact. I have also heard unconfirmed rumors that he has bough property in very small towns close to me, Inavale and Red Cloud NE. This info was passed to me by residents of the said towns, but I have yet to dig up any actual paperwork to prove it.

I have decided to start an online campaign to raise awareness in the local area to combat him. I have also received some-what veiled threats by the admins of his FB pages just tonight and I haven't even started yet

I don't know how most of you feel about his ideology, but in this neck of the woods, we are a peaceful people that have no room for this type of thing. It will NOT be tolerated here.

I just thought that I would bring this whole debacle to ATS and get some ideas and opinions.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

This is why we need the 2nd Amendment, to take a stand against these POS.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As of right now, I have contacted my local paper and clued them in hoping that they will run a story to try to raise some awareness to his crap, and just heard that a local in Franklin is conversing with the local PD to see what can be done about keeping him out of there.

I will update with any further news.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

When all else fails show your neighbors this:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

While this is a truly remarkable story (The Batlle of Athens) there is just no way in hell this same thing could happen today. The system has been designed to prevent anything close to this ever happening again.

The political powers in this world have slowly eroded actual freedom and replaced it with McFreedom, where the illusion is all you will ever have. Could you imagine something like this today? You'd have the first drone strikes on US lands without the blink of an eye by the people who would authorize. These guys would be domestic terrorists after all.

Something else to note, this corrupt political gang that ruled that area back then, was arresting and ticketing people to raise funds for personal expenses, you can see how this has been implemented systematically today:

Man loses life savings.

Police seize cash & property without due process or charges.

Granted this issue has finally got some attention and I believe they are toning down on it, but nonetheless, it happened for how long?

It still allows state agencies to continue to seize however.
edit on 24-9-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Edit: I realize I wandered slightly off topic here. My point was directed at the story made in comparison. I do think however, just about any town will get support protecting themselves from these crazy loons who are trying to take one over for their own gain. If you watch the news video you see a few failed attempts, soon as the townspeople found out what was happening they banded together using local councils, city hall, etc to keep these guys out. I presume this will continue, until maybe the racists find some ghost town to live in.
edit on 24-9-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Black Islamic extremist have been threatening to kill Whites for decades, yet nobody blinks an eye.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

But these White Supremacists should they target non white Americans all hell is gonna break lose. As a non white American if all else fail I would definitely would take a stand against these losers no matter the consequences.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
While I agree that the Battle of Athens was a great rallying story, I don't think that such measures will be needed.

This man has no pull and is just a sad man with hate in his heart and money to back it up. But, he won't find his peace of mind around here. That I can promise.

Since this is going to end up in a black extremists vs white extremists debate I apparently need to point out that I am white, yet I and others in this area don't want our peaceful communities tarnished with the hate that this man and his followers bring. We live a fairly integrated life and don't fall under the racist conservative label that is so prominent in the media.

And I can promise that if it was a black extremist trying to ruin our communities like this, we would be taking the same actions. This isn't so much about his color or choice of hate, it's about protecting who we are as a community and keeping our peaceful way of life that this man wants to rail against.

If you want to hate, fine, hate all you want. But, DO NOT bring your hate and your followers here. Simple.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Chickensalad because: maditory clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Louis Farrakhan said that “if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us."

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015

Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while White folks give the killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Qur’an teaches persecution is worse than slaughter, then it says, retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us, stalk them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.

Snopes.com

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

My gosh. Is it the worst thing in the world to prefer the company of Caucasians? Other ethnicities do it and nobody says boo to them.

Also, even if the guy and his friends live in your town, that doesnt mean YOU have to think whites are supreme too. Youre still entitled to your own opinions no matter who your neighbors are.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. openly advocates violence against Americans inside their mosque that they attend here in the U.S. They have very articulate speakers and influential members who should be arrested and have their mosque taken down. It is totally unacceptable. Hear it yourself. You won't believe what these guys are planning and speaking of here in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I suggest that you read the link in the OP and look into this man yourself.

He isn't trying to "just live" next door, he is trying to take over small rural communities by buying up open properties and moving in his followers. He is trying to turn our peaceful communities and our easy way of life into a cesspool of hate and bigotry. I and others will not stand here and let that happen.

If you're fine with that in your community, then so be it, but we are not.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So, in all seriousness what are you going to do about it? Besides complain I mean.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

So, in all seriousness what are you going to do about it? Besides complain I mean.

Well, since I just heard about his intentions earlier tonight I have contacted all news outlets in the surrounding areas, implored my social media friends to share the information that I have gathered and started to raise some awareness to his cause in our area. I have already been shown major support on social media and via text messages. I intend to press the issue more in the coming days to make sure that people in the community are aware of what he stands for and what he has already tried to do to the communities in ND.

I intend to let this man know by show of support that he is not welcome to take over our small communities like he did in ND and hope to nip this in the bud BEFORE hand.

If you have any meaningful suggestions, Im all ears (or eyes)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Considering gangs take over neighborhoods in cities and nothing is ever done I doubt anything will happen. That's why I moved out of D.C. They'll be exposed, but that's about it. It's just happened to hit your area now. Welcome to the new United States of America. Just look at the examples I posted above regarding Farrakhan. He has a militia of Muslim Brotherhood members ready to go to war and doesn't mind everyone knowing. We have a chapter of Aryan Brotherhood here close to us. One of the most dangerous White Supremacist groups in America. Cops know all about them, yet they're still there despite people's efforts to get them out. Exposing them only empowers them anyways. They'll get more recruits from all of the media attention. That's just how it is.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound negative, I'm just being realistic.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
As am I.

I just don't think that most understand how tight-knit and easy going things are in smaller communities.

We aren't a city, this is an area where pretty much everybody knows each other, including neighboring towns.

edit on 25-9-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

With all due respect. I don't think the route you're taking will lead anywhere unless you take it a step further. You should show all of this support you have to the current owners of the land in question, and the lending institutions he might deal with in order to secure loans to buy the properties.

Banks especially might not want the bad press associated with this.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheShadows

With all due respect. I don't think the route you're taking will lead anywhere unless you take it a step further. You should show all of this support you have to the current owners of the land in question, and the lending institutions he might deal with in order to secure loans to buy the properties.

Banks especially might not want the bad press associated with this.

Bad press?

For what?

Being white and participating in the exact same perfectly legal activity that many other groups participate in?

LGBT.... Does the same stuff
Black panthers.... Same thing
LA Rosa.... Same stuff

Just saying, is it wrong because it is wrong, or is it wrong because he is white?

Because I don't recall you trying to stop any of the other groups from doing the same things.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
I don't mean to sound negative, I'm just being realistic.

I agree!!

One standard, it is OK for all, or is is not OK for any.

It is called equality, not some get to be more equal.

Maybe in the past some were more equal, but I didn't live then, did none of the vile acts attributed to those times, and will not shoulder a single gram of guilt or blame for any of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join