It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparation for an Alien invasion and how it'll play out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Inhumanegenocide

I'll have to re read all of those details more closely, in the meantime though, maybe the aliens are arrriving to save us from the Muslim invasion.. hopefully the aliens won't mind bacon..
edit on 24-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we have already been invaded and we lost.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can't for the life of me figure out why any aliens would want to invade us. We have nothing that they can't get easier elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I can't for the life of me figure out why any aliens would want to invade us. We have nothing that they can't get easier elsewhere.

They want our wimmin`...take my wife......please!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Inhumanegenocide

If I were capable of traveling the vast distances between star systems and their planets; a ground assault invasion would be the last thing I would want to do.
I would stand off, likely behind the moon, and simply throw rocks at various cities and population centers until there was no resistance left.
You could say this would be a "dirt cheap" attack , but you can't argue with its effectiveness.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I had a trippy dream we were in a space war with some badass alien dudes, kinda made me think . . . . . .

I think we could be in a space war going on out there with a very advanced race that has a greater mastery of energy or what we would think of as eletricity. I think they look like us but are more like light beings in physical form. So they have physical bodies but those bodies are just extensions of thier counsiousness. I am guessing these guys can instantly regenerate limbs and such, like materializing with eletricity.

So thier technology would most likely be based on the same premise as thier anatomy, and would simply be an extension of thier wills.

Anyways I think we are at war with these cosmic dudes out in space somewhere, and we are just begining to understand how to contain and stop them.

We may be in a simulation of sorts, meaning we could be copied and pasted by our overseerers if anything ever goes wrong and we never be the wiser. The farm must go on!

Earth could be a massive holodeck of sorts.
Also there is that electron shield around the earth which we still have yet to explain. . . .

I vote Kodos!! all hail his space mutant ness.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There was technology 30 years ago that could easily deal with aliens, but it was classified "Eyes-Only".

edit on 25-9-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You are correct. As they created us; do not need to invade its own domain ITSELF; and would have nothing to desire from any other place as have successfully created species and enslaved them on this Earth to suit their selfish purposes (still unknown).
edit on 25-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The otherworlders have already peaceably invaded our atmosphere.

If the otherworlders did try to conquer us...we would probably have to destroy them ship to ship.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join