It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bigfoot ....?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
well I am from Europe and here bigfoot is not an item. But in any case I have watched a lot of stuff about it and to me there are only two possible options. If you take into account that there IS something going on because people are not crazy in general and there is a to much cases with eye witnesses or other evidence that points to some being or entity of unknown hairy origin. And also there is this wired thing where they are so elusive that even today with all our gadgets we have not found the body.

two options are:

- they are highly intelligent and would not say it is even an animal, it is more like another type of human.
because if it were not so then we would have found something. A body at least if not a living example just like other animals who we can trap if we only know in general where is its feeding ground or living area. We have a lot of hot spots for them all over the world, but guess what, no concrete evidence.
I think they are just as smart as we are if not more.

- they are a metaphysical beings and also as smart or smarter then us.
they can switch to another plane of existence. Like some people who can astral travel or ghosts. It is an entity from another plane and is for unknown reason on some occasion here in physical form so we can spot it.
Or they poses some extraordinary gift so they are able to manipulate somehow with humans and probably other animals.

Those Indian stories are probably more than just stories and thank you for sharing them!
There are also some old stories from Tibet. Where a being similar to bigfoot steals young and promising child from rural village and train them in shamanistic magic for few years and if the young one passes they are returned back and are very powerful shamans, more powerful then the ones who had human training. But not all make it back.

Anyway another crazy story from history, who knows what is the truth. And I am convinced that they are not like bears or other animals and that is way we have such a hard time discovering them.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree in that I believe they are a very intelligent human branch or hybrid of some sort.

I think they are much more intelligent than we think, but for modern civilized humans we judge intelligence according to ourselves with learning and higher education and surrounded by all sorts of gadgets and dwellings of modern life. They are not modern smart, just wilderness and evasive intelligent.

It seems they have some sort of language and also have some way to sort of stun people and animals maybe with ultra low frequency or brain frequency sound waves or some sort of telepathic energy and that is something we dont have the ability to do.

There is a story of the two guys in the Canoe from the 1800s in one of the videos above and they stated Bigfoot chased them off with a Stone Axe and a Bludgeon.

Europe was heavily populated long ago, so they may have migrated to a safer place.

The Almas resides in Russia and surrounding areas.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fishy6

At first I thought maybe the ultrasonic focused waves in the howls can modulate or stall cognition to some degree. Just yesterday my mother said it seemed very focused toward the vehicle and I will see if I can get a rough distance measure so there can be a better sense of just how powerful it was as I had not really thought to do that before you guys started adding some good input.

I am guessing I have a very thick skull and I also believe having some psychic abilities and such can help you hear/defend against this althought I do not believe my mother would say she has any psychic abilities so there's that.

Check this out: blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Howl Origin

edit on 3-10-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
While the concept of a "Hairy, Huge, Homo Sapien" living isolated in the wild, seems to go against many people's philosophy, We do have "Giants" in our HS species.....albeit with pituitary gland problems, but giants none the less.

But...

We also have HS in the World, right now, who develop excess hair growth problems....the Wolf People (not my description).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.hairweb.org...

Yes it is a "genetic fault", but they are still both Humans...of course.

So, is the concept of a giant hairy human living in the wilds, so far fetched?
Seeing those traits, can and do develop in humans, to this day......
I wonder if a Giant man and a hairy woman bred......would they make a giant hairy person??

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I'm actually from a branch of the hominid family that has a smaller brain, less of a frontal lobe, and less socially complex than Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
This is because I do not learn how to use tools and evolve language so I don't really need a frontal cortex and that is why my forehead slopes so much and with the big eye ridges and such.
Having a cone head is handy because my massive jaw muscles need something to hold on to so I can grind nuts and the vegetation I eat all day to buff up my massive body, much like gorillas and chimps, makes my jaws sore just thinking about it.
I may be smarter than you in many ways though, but catch if you can first to prove it.
You boys just don't seem to be able to figure it out.
Shucks, your not even sure if I'm real or not.
Just don't let me catch you out in the woods alone or I put a scare in you like you wouldn't believe.
You'un won't know is coming till, Boom! up side the head!

edit on 8-10-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fishy6

Interesting theory, and you clearly put some thought into it. Here's an alternative for you:

Clearly, there is something real about Bigfoot. All of the Amerind legends support the reality of this species, whatever it is. Numerous sightings, hair samples, scat, DNA, footprints, all back these legends. Not ever reported sighting will be real, of course. Some will be faked, some misidentification, some just imagined Some, though, are very real. For all of the cheesy fake videos, and all of the blurry ones, there are some really good ones as well, many of which cannot be duplicated, and which show something quite intriguing. The PG film is one such, of course, and the one with the BF running on the slope is, in my opinion, another.

The DNA evidence is intriguing, and provides the best clue, I believe. We have something mostly human, but some not. Something with mitochondrial DNA of people, and nuclear DNA of something else. So, it's a hybrid of some sort. Hld that thought.

Now, add in the other aspects - the fear most who sight one feel, especially of close, the way they seem able to vanish without a trace, the unearthly calls they make, and the possibility of psychic abilities that some discuss. When you combine these odd traits with the hybrid theory, one possibility stands out. Add in their size and it fits even better.

Nephilim.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If we can find and excavate Dinosaur fossils, why can't we find and excavate any Bigfoot, Sasquatch or Yeti fossils? ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If I were to shoot and kill a Bigfoot would I be an adventurer, hero, cryptic scientists, or a cold blooded murderer?

According to native American legend you would die within 7 years

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My very close friend whom I cannot name is involved in the military also what Branch I cannot name but he has told me of many instances in which his group have had training in certain places and were briefed on local wild life and particularly dangerous animals and he said he has been shown pictures and videos of sasquach and that the military and the government know of their existence and they deem them "a non invasive species" they keep to themselves and hide mostly but can and will get vicious if provoked or attacked.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join