It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 VR Experience - Oculus Rift - Obscene, Educational or Fun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Ok do you understand now that I am not talking about warnings... do you also understand I am not denying those warnings.. And do you understand they have nothing to do with three buildings coming down..

Well, one of the demolition experts, Danny Jowenko, that truthers have used as a reference, has been firmed in his asertion that WTC 1 and WTC 2 was not brought down by explosives.

Apparently, 9/11 conspiracy theorist failed to follow-up on the rest of the story.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Considering that you have failed to post evidence that I asked for, what more is there to say?

The fact is, I posted you all the evidence you asked for.

You chose to ignore all of it and then pretend I never posted anything to you, looks like you are being dishonest here.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The fact is, I posted you all the evidence you asked for. You chose to ignore all of it and then pretend I never posted anything to you, looks like you are being dishonest here.

Ha Ha,,and I thought it was just me....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well then, where are the time lines that I asked for in the videos of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7? If I missed it, you should have no problem posting them here.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

While I am waiting for him to post the time lines that I asked for some time ago, perhaps you would like to post those time lines.

I want to see who will be the first to post the demo explosion time lines in the videos of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 that I have requested.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

While I am waiting for him to post the time lines that I asked for some time ago, perhaps you would like to post those time lines.

I want to see who will be the first to post the demo explosion time lines in the videos of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 that I have requested.

Ok back to the memory problem, we have been through this at least three times now, he has and I have provided you with what you asked for, but you don't look at it or pretend we did not post it as Informer just said to you today.

Now go get the three videos and post them again like you always do. Are you living groundhog day, you must be..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Now go get the three videos and post them again like you always do.

Okay, and I want you to post the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the following videos. If you fail to produce the time lines this time, I will respond.

Now, post the time lines where demo explosions are heard so we can compare the time lines to the recorded seismic data.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ok do you understand now that I am not talking about warnings... do you also understand I am not denying those warnings.. And do you understand they have nothing to do with three buildings coming down..

Well, one of the demolition experts, Danny Jowenko, that truthers have used as a reference, has been firmed in his asertion that WTC 1 and WTC 2 was not brought down by explosives.

Apparently, 9/11 conspiracy theorist failed to follow-up on the rest of the story.

Your still talking about something else, are you of right mind?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Right now, I am waiting for you to post those time lines.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Well then, where are the time lines that I asked for in the videos of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7? If I missed it, you should have no problem posting them here.

These questions were answered to you in many 911 threads yet you pretend that I never answered your questions.

Not only did I address each and every question, so have other members on ATS. Yet you pretend I and no one else has answered your questions.

The fact is, You were giving a ton of evidence, including science and eyewitness accounts.

Another fact is, You never once debunked any of these eyewitness accounts or the science.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In other words, you cannot present demo time lines from those WTC videos. That is not surprising considering no evidence exist in videos, in the seismic data nor within the rubble at ground zero.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Right now, I am waiting for you to post those time lines.

Its time to stop posting..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In other words, you cannot present demo time lines from those WTC videos. That is not surprising considering no evidence exist in videos, in the seismic data nor within the rubble at ground zero.

I believe that to be true, for a blind man.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Since you cannot post the demo time lines that I have asked for, I think you should.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Since you cannot post the demo time lines that I have asked for, I think you should.

I did, don't you remember, he did, don't you remember...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I believe that to be true, for a blind man.

Well, my hearing is good enough to know that there were no demo explosions heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no evidence of demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well, why are you both stalling at posting those demo time lines?
edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ok, I tried it, not much different to many other demos I have tried on the Rift (I have a DK2 with a Leap motion strategically superglued to the front, lol).

It was pretty crap to be honest, especially visually.

I wouldn't called it education, certainly experience.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You know sky guy, you used the word mockery earlier tonight, have you figured out that you are making a mockery out of the OS all by yourself?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Well, why are you both stalling at posting those demo time lines?

Not staling, we already have, why don't you understand that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join