It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Ooooooh...its coming from your friend. Ok then, why would i not belive you?

Ill wait for the videos shall i ? And im sure they wont be edited in any way to make things seem like they arent really...right?

Because i wouldnt want your friend to be accused of lying...

Sorry, I can't find where I asked you to believe me! LOL!

Yes, he is filming exactly because he is a police officer, and the whole situation is so crazy, they want everything documented. They are stealing and breaking into cars. The cops are being typical french police, pretty much afraid to approach at all, for fear of being accused of racism. So they are just filming it all.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Ooooooh...its coming from your friend. Ok then, why would i not belive you?

Ill wait for the videos shall i ? And im sure they wont be edited in any way to make things seem like they arent really...right?

Because i wouldnt want your friend to be accused of lying...

Sorry, I can't find where I asked you to believe me! LOL!

Yes, he is filming exactly because he is a police officer, and the whole situation is so crazy, they want everything documented. They are stealing and breaking into cars. The cops are being typical french police, pretty much afraid to approach at all, for fear of being accused of racism. So they are just filming it all.

Which means we wont se the footage which means your entire post is pointless since its your freinds word.

Ok. Next?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Most of the so called halal meat today isn't really halal. It's labelled halal to increase sales. The only way to make sure it's halal is to slaughter it yourself.

Want some halal pork?

Halal is quite expensive to produce. From a business point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if they just slapped a halal sticker on it to increase profit by reducing production costs. Btw, majority of these suppliers a run by Muslims.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

My explanation for their behavior is because the human rights violations that go on there. I suggest you watch the news. And infowars is not news for the record. In-fact, I suggest you watch a documentary.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They are stealing and breaking into cars.

pics or it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

My explanation for their behavior is because the human rights violations that go on there. I suggest you watch the news. And infowars is not news for the record. In-fact, I suggest you watch a documentary.

I watched the news most of the day. I saw immigrants bitching that they aren't given enough, while the locals are scurrying around trying to handle a huge number of people that is beyond their immediate ability to house and feed.
I have never been to infowars and am not familiar with the site.
I'm in south France, near the border of Italy, I don't need to watch a documentary - this is happening in real time, right now!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: Bluntone22

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

And the ATS muslim hate train keeps rollin rollin rollin...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Which means we wont se the footage which means your entire post is pointless since its your freinds word.

Ok. Next?

- and I haven't seen videos of your growing up in Lebanon during the eighties, so that was pointless to include.

(sarcasm)
I have no trouble considering it highly probable you are telling the truth, and do not consider it important that I have proof - I am not a judge and this is not a court of law. It is a discussion between people, on their impressions, feelings and perceptions of a current event. Yours is as valuable as mine.

Yes, you might see the footage, but it is happening right this moment, so it won't be right away. We only got off the phone with him a half an hour ago!
edit on 8-9-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I watched the news most of the day. I saw immigrants bitching that they aren't given enough, while the locals are scurrying around trying to handle a huge number of people that is beyond their immediate ability to house and feed.
I'm in south France, near the border of Italy, I don't need to watch a documentary - this is happening in real time, right now!

ok, they're bitching. Let's see, if I walked 7000 miles, swam through sharks, climbed barbwire fences, lost my family in a civil war, I would be a little bitchy too. Now, what are they bitching about exactly? ATS isn't about half-truths. And yes, i think you need to watch a documentary of what is happening THERE.

ETA: if you can provide some evidence that they're breaking into cars and stealing them, I might support your stance.
edit on 8-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Europe may as well turn out their lights and embrace the new dark age that is about to crumble the feet of clay holding up their European Union. See the book of Daniel for the reference.
China's economy about to collapse, Russia will have barbarians at all their borders completely occupied with the fear of invasions so they will attack border nations to create a buffer of land, the new iron curtain. That policy is already embraced by Putin.
Looks like the US comes out on top again after surviving the Obama years.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Then instead of lashing out at the western country who is trying to help them, why don't they lash out at Assad and the Syrians who made the situation so deplorable that they have to flee in the first place? If they think they're getting treated like sh!t here, they should go back and see how much sh!ttier life can be.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Then instead of lashing out at the western country who is trying to help them, why don't they lash out at Assad and the Syrians who made the situation so deplorable that they have to flee in the first place? If they think they're getting treated like sh!t here, they should go back and see how much sh!ttier life can be.

Is this the mainstream narrative you speak of?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The only place they lashed out was Budapest, while Hungary keeps complaining they can't afford to feed them... they certainly don't seem like they want to let them go. The Syrians don't want to be there, Hungary can't afford them so why did they try to keep them?
edit on 9/8/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ok, they're bitching. Let's see, if I walked 7000 miles, swam through sharks, climbed barbwire fences, lost my family in a civil war, I would be a little bitchy too. Now, what are they bitching about exactly? ATS isn't about half-truths. And yes, i think you need to watch a documentary of what is happening THERE.

ETA: if you can provide some evidence that they're breaking into cars and stealing them, I might support your stance.

I think it is unreasonable to expect us to offer them a comfortable life right away, as such huge numbers are arriving. Everyone is scrambling to donate, and get help to them.... but have you seen the numbers??? Have you seen Lesbos???
Jeezus, everyone so friggin impatient - I say it is being filmed right now, while he is on duty (not sitting at home on the computer) and you guys are insisting it isn't happening because you can't see the footage NOW.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thought I would share this I found on a group I belong to for a bit of light relief

Dear German people
I am a refugee from the United Kingdom.
I am having to flee my home as its dangerous and my kids are not safe.
I am scared of getting on any form of transport as terrorists have bombed buses and tubes in the past 
killing many people. I am even terrified of getting into a taxi driven by a follower of Islam in case I am raped.
I am for ever checking up on my childrens whereabouts in case they are being groomed by muslim gangs
Wherever I go I am on alert in case there is a bomb concealed in a bag and I am fast becoming a nervous wreck.
Now my government have put us on a red alert saying we must be prepared for another terrorist attack.
I am even limited what I can eat as to please muslims a lot of the meat is now halal which I cannot eat due to having a conscience.
My government has now decided to allow another 20,000 potentially dangerous terrorist into the country making my life here even more of a worry.
My children have little hope of a future - there are limited school places and what council homes that are free are going to be given to the people entering my country.
All in all , you can see I have little hope for a decent future here.
Although I have never done a days work in your country I intend to arrive in the next few days with the family. I will be requiring a home and benefits and all the perks that the working german people have.
P.S. Please also line up those idiots at the railway station to welcome me with the balloons.
Many thanks.
A british refugee

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, I do hate to see children made to suffer. I hate to know that women (at best) are treated as chattel...and I really, really hate to think that those angry, ungrateful, able bodied, 20 something males are part and parcel of a planned invasion of the European continent.

Explain why the food is denied? Why close the windows (after two little girls get bags)...and prove me wrong that NO reprocussions came to those little girls (given the well documented treatment of women in that culture).

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The Syrians don't want to be there, Hungary can't afford them so why did they try to keep them?

Hungary is a poor EU nation and it wants to be told to disregard EU laws regarding 'first safe nation' by Germany or others so it can get help paying for the buses etc to Germany.

The Hungarian government even wrote an open letter to Germany last week basically saying "What do you want us to do, follow EU law, or the advice of the German government?"

The Germans have made a disgraceful mistake in my opinion, now there are thousands more willing to risk death paying people smugglers to cross the Med' Sea, when we could all have helped contribute resources to safe camps as in Turkey.
Turkey is not currently a warzone.
There are UK nationals on holiday in Turkey right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

Yes, I do hate to see children made to suffer. I hate to know that women (at best) are treated as chattel...and I really, really hate to think that those angry, ungrateful, able bodied, 20 something males are part and parcel of a planned invasion of the European continent.

Explain why the food is denied? Why close the windows (after two little girls get bags)...and prove me wrong that NO reprocussions came to those little girls (given the well documented treatment of women in that culture).

I cant. Im not there. And neither are you. Im not saying what your saying isnt happening. It might be. but im not on a forum, jumping to conclusions and joining the hate train.,

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Because they are ignorant and blame a long gone time of colonialism from a time before they were ever born. They are vessels of hate, ignorance, and religious extremism engrained into their very being from childhood. They don't even need to be members of Islamic State to hate their new benefactors, but they will make great recruits for them, especially after they settle in and start breeding more copies of their ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join