It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
With such knowledge in the nature of politics and warfare, it is simply inconceivable that our 'leaders' could be this stupid. Whatever the instructions from the evil priests of their secret societies, they won't be of any real benefit to anyone in the end.

The Devil is the god of this world. My money's on the Christ and The Angel of death though - if there needs be distinction.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Religious People throwing Feces....This kind of proves Evolution in a way.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

It's worth a shot.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 113030p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I had read about this.
You should have seen the comments white supremacist were making
concerning what would happen to their "white brothers and sisters"
now that there would be an infusion of color into their system.
Some people just aren't ANGRY about possible terrorist actions
they're actually angry that they're not white.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

BAN BAN BAN.......seems to be a pattern for those who don't like what they hear.

I have an idea! Let's ask our wonderful, trustworthy, political leaders to approve ALL information and also their approval for everything we do in our daily lives!

I demand a "Ministry of Thought Crimes"! Obviously critical thinking skills have become so obsolete and unattainable that our only possible chance of survival is to Ban human life in it's entirety!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

BAN BAN BAN.......seems to be a pattern for those who don't like what they hear.

I have an idea! Let's ask our wonderful, trustworthy, political leaders to approve ALL information and also their approval for everything we do in our daily lives!

I demand a "Ministry of Thought Crimes"! Obviously critical thinking skills have become so obsolete and unattainable that our only possible chance of survival is to Ban human life in it's entirety!

huh? Tell me what it is that I hear and I don't like? I'm all ears. And when you're done with your sarcasm, how about coming up with something that is factual? This thread is not. It's a complete lie and you fell for it. So, hit me with your truth and we'll talk about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Luckily, you don't have to believe either. You can just look at the upload date. Clearly if it was uploaded in February 2011, it's not ISIS recruits hiding among Syrian refugees since that's a month prior to the start of the Syrian protests.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I haven't seen proof it is a lie! Have you? All I see are people wanting ATS to ban a source making blanket statements about a web site they don't agree with!

I despise people wanting to ban anything, because they don't agree with it or for some reason or another do not like it. If that's the case, I would also expect ATS to ban anything from Mediamatters and Rawstory. But I am not going to ask ATS to do that because that leads to a slippery slope of anything BUT freedom.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I haven't seen proof it is a lie! Have you?

Yes, I have.

The train video of "Germany" is a video of "France" - lie 1
There is no feces thrown- lie 2
No German citizen was attacked - lie 3
Allah Akbar is not a terrorist chant - lie 4 ( lying by omission is still a lie)
F#U chant was done against oppressive Budapest police not "citizens" and we don't even know if that's really what they're saying - lie 5 (obfuscation)

ban a source making blanket statements about a web site they don't agree with!

Well, if they didn't make "blanket" statements, then maybe we would agree with them then. Eh? Kind of like the stupid blanket statement you made about my posts. I strongly disagree with you because you don't know what you're talking about. Just like infowars.

So let me ask you. Do you believe in the "Bat kid" from Enquirer? How about the alien that stole my baby story? Or perhaps you get into all the hoax sites on youtube like third phase and the rest. Do you agree there should be a hoax forum on ATS? Why? Why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join