It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official spokesperson from Secret Space program about "big picture", Aug 31/15 (Randy Cramer)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

..then there's the bit about Insects and rodents
on Mars ? (raise eyebrows,roll eyes )

Yes, rodents on Mars, unbelievable!

But wait, there is that picture........of a rodent on Mars..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

That's a rock, a couple of them.
A cute rock. But a rock.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Remember, we're talking about a space program so secret that even NASA astronauts in orbit don't know about it. I feel bad for those NASA guys, they're stuck in that dumpy ISS for months on end, playing with plants and floating M&M's around. When their time is over, they have to climb into a Russian Soyuz and pray like hell they make it home alive.

They better never tell those NASA astronauts about the "other" space program, they'd be probably be pretty upset there are better, more comfortable ways to explore space. I would be...

Yah, that's funny and probably true.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Half the people don't think we can even go to the moon, so not sure why we need a ploy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's a rock, a couple of them.
A cute rock. But a rock.

Is this just a natural rock as well?

How about all these pyramidy things - they are just coincidentally near that face thingy on Mars? Just one big case of pareidolia, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If you want to discredit anyone that may have actual real information about the secret military space program, you would have someone like this make all kinds of wild claims.

A guy like this making these claims muddies the water and paints anyone else who comes forward with any information as crazy or insane.

This guy's story also presents people with a bunch of false rabbit holes to go down, keeping the real focus off other areas that may yield real information.

There's a lot more going on than what we're told -- but I doubt any of that information would come from this guy. Who knows, he may actually believe his own story. At least he got the branches right (Marines). It would be the Navy that does the space stuff beyond low Earth orbit.

Some posters have said similar things.

Well, you just made some claims that might muddy the water - and didn't give any specifics.

What exactly do you have a problem with in the video?

As I have said before, we have thousands and sometimes hundreds of thousands of reports spanning the decades and even back into antiquity of - UFO's, crop circles, abductions, animal mutilations.

We have statements and reports such as these from high ranking public officials:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An ex-CIA director:

A major report by high-ranking French Military and scientific officials:

A statement on flying saucers by a sitting president:

Of course this just scratches the surface and there is much more evidence.

I think you would have to be in a state of denial to say there is no ET interaction with Earth.

Given that there is, the claims that Randy is making are indeed very possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
How about all these pyramidy things - they are just coincidentally near that face thingy on Mars? Just one big case of pareidolia, right?

You mean this face on Mars? Pareidolia and low res photos. As higher res photos were taken over the years the face disappears.

edit on 5-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Is this just a natural rock as well?

I don't see why it couldn't be. I wonder what the other side of it looks like.

An ex-CIA director:
Who said nothing about ET.

Of course this just scratches the surface and there is much more evidence.
Opinions are not evidence.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

What makes you think that the information you're using to disclaim the OP's video isn't intentional disinformation to discredit Randy Cramer? There is so much disinformation by government and hoaxers on this subject, nobody can't decipher what's true or not true! To think our government wouldn't have a program to try to derail any credibility that there is other intelligent life or they have already made contact is naïve. Preventing mass hysteria, economic instability and even possible protection from malevolent off world entities, are just a few of the possibilities why governments around the world could be covering up the biggest secret to mankind.

With CGI and other photo and video altering applications, it's easy to claim every photo of an unidentified flying object is manipulated.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why would you not take this seriously? You have believed info spoon fed to you from birth without seeing things yourself....why would this info be any different?
edit on 5-9-2015 by NewzNose because: correction

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Theories are suppositions of ideas and the words "fact" or "evidence" is not in its definition.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

You have believed info spoon fed to you from birth without seeing things yourself....why would this info be any different?

Wait, you wouldn't be setting up a false dichotomy, would you?

There are many things I was "spoon fed" that I never accepted. It might be something called critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Theories are suppositions of ideas and the words "fact" or "evidence" is not in its definition.

What does that statement have to do with the post which you replied to?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I have reasons to believe in the military space program. This program is so secretive that not even the POTUS would know about it, unless he needed to know. Information about it wouldn't come in the form of a YouTube video, you'd be lucky to find anything even doing a dark/deep web search.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

don't you know that the face was nuked. remember all those mars probes that malfunctioned, they were really nukes and they bombed the face because they knew they couldn't hide the fact that it was a structure and not something geographical.

edit on 5-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Oh, duh, my bad, carry on then. I am only human, I make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok first let me say that Randy Cramer is full of crap. I have personal reasons for saying this that I will not get into here.

But more importantly I'd like to say to the OP:
"Great job on posting this! Really, this thread's opening post should be looked at by anyone posting a video as part of their OP. So Great job."

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree, OP was very well done.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Would like to look at some things as far as there being "secret navy space fleets" out there.

First, let's look at real life, with the real US Navy fleets:

Shipyards: you have to build your ships. You need shipyards for that. This is a massive amount of people performing these tasks. Massive amount of equipment and personnel. And that's not even talking about the manufacturing of everything that makes up a single US naval vessel.

So where are the shipyards for building these space fleets? The large amount of personnel and equipment, plus all the logistics that go into building a single vessel, let alone an entire fleet (and I see the plural of that word being use, "Fleets")? Here on Earth? In orbit? Realize that anyone with a good telescope can make out just fine what the ISS looks like.
Beyond Earth orbit? How did they get everything needed to build a shipyard (forget the ships for a moment. Think about the building of the shipyards......yee gods) in orbit or beyond?

Without anyone noticing?

Let's pass on that one for now. Let's talk about the ships themselves:

A standard US naval destroyer will have up to 300 to 350 people on board. These people have been trained....BEFORE they set foot on a ship. Most are trained at US naval bases, which are rather large facilities. I know, I not only have been through some of them for training, but have been an instructor.

How do you hide something like that? And once again there is the logistics of it: all the training personnel, equipment, etc.

So each ship has 300 or more people on board. A fleet consists of quite a few ships. Let's go easy and say a fleet has only 10 ships. That's going to be manned by about 3,000 people.

Ships do not just float around. They need support. They need maintenance. They need supplies and parts. This is what naval bases are for, and those are manned by a LOT of people. More than are in the fleet itself.

Where are all these people? All those supplies? How did they get them there? Again: without anyone noticing?

Okay, skip that too for now.

You have these secret space fleets flying around the solar system. Why doesn't anyone see them? Realize of course that you do have tens of million to hundreds of millions of people with telescopes looking for things. Comets and asteroids hunters are looking everywhere. We even have groups around the world looking for NEOs of all sizes because we don't want the Earth to get slammed by a big rock.

A fleet of objects moving about the solar system would be a very obvious thing. Especially if they are flying around in formation.

Anyone got any images of this? Or are the fleets now equipped with super cloaking devices that make them not only invisible to radar, but light as well?

It's too much. Sorry, but you're talking about too many people, too much logistics to keep it all quite. A single ship.....maybe. But fleets? No way.

Not when two reporters could figure out that a US president was wiretaping and taping his political rivals phone conversations and then lying about it.

If they could do that, there is no way that some huge space fleet could be kept a secret. There's just too many things that could easily show something going on, and I don't mean some dude with a YouTube channel either. Tens of thousands of people would involved. You're just not going to be able to keep something that big that secret.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I have issues with a supposed 2 Star General authorizing someone to speak about alleged Top Secret events as neither would have authorization to do so and would be illegal if even close to being reality but its not reality so I suppose I can enjoy the story...just let me get the popcorn ready

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join