It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official spokesperson from Secret Space program about "big picture", Aug 31/15 (Randy Cramer)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Randy Cramer is only one of many people who have come forward to talk about the secret space programs and what is actually going on in our solar system that most are not aware. We have discussed this in another recent thread found HERE

There have been other threads on Randy Cramer where he has discussed more of what happened during his service in the USMC special section. However, as stated in the title and as Randy states at the beginning of his video, he does not want to re-hash the particulars of his service, and wants to discuss now more of the "big picture" issues.

He says he is not a "whistleblower", and his Brigadier General has given him permission to come forward and speak about these issues. (@2:30 into the video)

I know it is difficult to wade through these longer videos, so I will point out some highlights and give the time in the video as above:

Q: On what everyone wants to know: Why are ET's interacting with our planet? @ 23:30
A: Mostly trade and also curiosity about what is going on with Earth at this time in terms of power struggles and spirituality.

Q: On disclosure @ 15:30
A: Its happening but is a slow process

Q: On God, religion and consciousness @ 38:50
A: More advanced ET's are interested in their relationship with conscious entities such as planets, Suns, etc and he says something hilarious @41:00

Q: Randy's main goal now, apart from being a spokesperson for the secret space programs @4:30
A: Teaching psionics to the masses

Q: How Randy got into this program @11:30
A: He was genetically engineered

Q: What about the flora, fauna and intelligent life on Mars @28:00
A: The atmosphere is thin but exists. Flora is like high desert where he was. Insect and rodents abound. Ancient Reptoid and Insectoid races with which they peacefully co-exist. More militant reptilian race with which there is more conflict. (no surprise to anyone following the Mars anomaly threads)

Q: On his old main mission @36:00 and 1:15:30
A: Mostly patrol, sometimes intercept with the Solar Warden and Radiant Guardian fleets - the two Solar system fleets like the Atlantic and Pacific fleets

Q: Where do trade deals occur in the solar system, is there some kind of conference center? @32:30
A: Yes, there is a large space station orbiting Jupiter or near Jupiter.

Q: On Michio Kaku @43:50
A: He is "the" MJ-12 scientist, his goal is to nudge humanity forward, and not disclose too much

Q: What happened to the Martian atmosphere? @47:30
A: He never really got a clear answer, some kind of low vibrational conflict or situation

Q: On the big picture war we are in @51:00
A: At somewhat of a stalemate at this point

Q: How do all the different races communicate? @54:00
A: More advanced races just use psionics, less advanced use devices that help enhance psionic ability

Q: On ET intervention on Earth @57:00
A: Some can, some have rules preventing them

Q: How about death, the soul, re-incarnation? @1:05:30
A: Advanced ET's see this as nothing mystical, just science and physics, the transference of energy and matter, when you die, how your consciousness/soul moves from one dimensional frequency to another

Q: On ET desires/feelings such as love, art, music, sex etc @1:09:00
A: Depends on the species/genetics

Q: On ET humor @1:13:20
A: Yes, humor is universal, but the reasons and causes may vary

Q: On hoax ET invasions and why they may be beneficial @1:17:00
A: If such a hoax invasion was of short duration and not very destructive it could bring the planet together

edit on 5-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 5-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: Added a question mark to thread title to indicate the speculativeness of this topic

edit on 5-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

A: Mostly patrol, sometimes intercept with the Solar Warden and Radiant Guardian fleets - the two Solar system fleets like the Atlantic and Pacific fleets

Are we expected to take this seriously ?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How can you?

Seems as though this should be in the short stories forum.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why wouldn't you? Did you watch the video and what do you have issues with?
edit on 5-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 5-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Good post. always have been interested in what randy has to say. Mind blowing if its true.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.
Some interesting info and also some very hard to accept answers.

There should be more of these.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: gortex

How can you?

Seems as though this should be in the short stories forum.

Did you watch the video? What specifically do you have issues with?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Good post. always have been interested in what randy has to say. Mind blowing if its true.

If true........yes, I'm not 100% sold, but it dovetails with much other info and whistleblowers (even though Randy claims he is not one), Corey Goode comes to mind.....

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: p4rs3C

Thanks for sharing.
Some interesting info and also some very hard to accept answers.

There should be more of these.

Yes, humanity deserves to know the truth. Some people may have to change or eradicate their current belief systems. Knowledge is better than belief anyways.

Seems like the "soft disclosure" phase we have been in is ramping up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I have always found this topic fascinating. I'm still not sure if I believe it but anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
Thanks for sharing. I have always found this topic fascinating. I'm still not sure if I believe it but anything is possible.

All that is required is an open mind, curiosity, and realization that all we have been told may not be the whole truth or in fact far from it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes I did, and my comment still stands.

As for what I have issues with...well let's see other than this man's story what evidence is there to back this claim?

Better yet what makes you think this is real?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Gotta love the title...

"Official spokesperson from Secret Space program"

So it's a "secret" space program but they have "official" spokespersons? Wow!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Yes I did, and my comment still stands.

As for what I have issues with...well let's see other than this man's story what evidence is there to back this claim?

Better yet what makes you think this is real?

I posted the video at 1:47pm and you posted at 2:16pm, amazing that you watched a 90 minute video in 27 mins!

Well, for one, given all the UFO sightings, crop circles, animal mutilations, and human abductions, reported from all around the world, from thousands to hundreds of thousands of cases, reported for decades and even far back in antiquity, it doesn't take a genius to realize there is some kind of ET interaction with Earth. So we have that. This video just helps to answer the who, what, how and why.

For example, Randy says the majority of ET's are here for trade. Is that so far-fetched?

How about the trillions missing from the Pentagon? That is factual. This would go a long way in explaining where it went.

Let me ask you a question. I understand you may need more evidence before accepting ET's are interacting with Earth. Okay. But can you admit it is a possibility? If you can, then what is so far-fetched about this?

If you can't admit the possibility, then you are closed minded and there is no point in having a conversation about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: welshreduk
Gotta love the title...

"Official spokesperson from Secret Space program"

So it's a "secret" space program but they have "official" spokespersons? Wow!

So do you think it is a possibility even or are you closed minded to the idea?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do I have to watch over an hours worth of video just to know that the part I quoted is nonsense ?

The idea of a breakaway space program I can accept but Solar system space fleets and Captain K patrolling the system to protect our security is pure fantasy.
Why wouldn't you have issue with it ?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do I have to watch over an hours worth of video just to know that the part I quoted is nonsense ?

The idea of a breakaway space program I can accept but Solar system space fleets and Captain K patrolling the system to protect our security is pure fantasy.
Why wouldn't you have issue with it ?

If you are open minded to the fact that it might be a remote possibility I would enjoy discussing the different aspects with you, you seem like an intelligent person.

As I mentioned to the other poster, there is all of this:

Well, for one, given all the UFO sightings, crop circles, animal mutilations, and human abductions, reported from all around the world, from thousands to hundreds of thousands of cases, reported for decades and even far back in antiquity, it doesn't take a genius to realize there is some kind of ET interaction with Earth. So we have that. This video just helps to answer the who, what, how and why.

For example, Randy says the majority of ET's are here for trade. Is that so far-fetched?

How about the trillions missing from the Pentagon? That is factual. This would go a long way in explaining where it went.

Let me ask you a question. I understand you may need more evidence before accepting ET's are interacting with Earth. Okay. But can you admit it is a possibility? If you can, then what is so far-fetched about this?

If you can't admit the possibility, then you are closed minded and there is no point in having a conversation about it.

So, if you are completely closed minded to the idea that means whatever I say won't make any difference - so I will just skip the effort as my time is valuable.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I must admit the responses to the questions seem entirely plausible and thought provoking, although the Mars ones totally vexed me to the point of not believing them. The other ones did intrigue me a lot though. I see no logical reason why these things cannot be happening. I strongly believe advanced life lives in abundance in our universe, and probably have bases in our solar system. NOBODY on this forum can disprove or prove anything said in the OP, so it's one of those things that you either believe or don't believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Op, I have to commend you on your video outline. I wish we would all do this when posting videos. Some of us don't have the time to view a long video. Sometimes we start watching a video and when we're half way into it realize most of the information we've already read or heard about before hand. s&f

I'm going to watch the video later, sounds very interesting. I do have one question though, what exactly is psionics?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Just a lot of talk.

The video was a group of gullible people in conference with a storyteller.

Also, some of what he says is provably false, which could indicate that he is mistaken, but more likely that it is BS.

He's supposed to be genetically engineered to 'handle' seeing an alien without fear. Well, we have mapped the human genome now. Which gene does that? And he seems to think that human genetic engineering was doable well before the technology (1972) and the genome map existed (1990-1998).

Why would a genetically engineered super-soldier require corrective lenses?

I would imagine that someone who defended our human territory in space (where are the boundaries and legal limits defined?) would have to know about, at least, propulsion, communications and life support systems in depth. Yet everything he has said was extremely light on technical detail.

Where were the insignia's and dress uniform, the indicators of authority and rank?

edit on 5/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join