It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Toxic Fantasy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey Hi Hello Wassap etc.

So this is me and my introduction.. I stumbled upon this website when I Googled: dreams being alternate dimensions. This seems like a cool place I like that we are able to share an enormous amount of information on various topics. It does seem 'Too Big' but I can see a little bit about how it works and everything has its order and reason (which again I like
)but I was having such a problem with my Avatar. I saw there is a tutorial, thank you!

I hope to use this place as a tool for information. I have joined a lot of online communities this year although I have been searching my whole life for reason and purpose. How to make things (including myself) better and take projects to new levels. I want to be involved and help and create.

I am an artist, I am a human, I am a spirit, I am an animal, I am light and darkness, I am stardust, I am everything and yet I am nothing.

I feel like what I am looking for I haven't found. I know one thing I would like, I am adopted and would love to find some blood relative. Just to see if we are similar or look alike. I know that my journey doesn't end there. I don't believe that it will be enough to satisfy whatever craving I have. I want to dive deep into physics, astrology, cosmology, cryptozoology, history, latin and much more. I want the truth! along with humor and ideas xo

A lover of fun times, fantasy rpg video games, beer, peace and music. I look forward to meeting everyone

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Nice to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome lover of many things...
Step into the rabbit hole......

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the website that will see you time travelling from "I will just take a look for five minutes" to" When did that happen? It's 2am!"

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit and watch your time erode.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yourtoxicfantasy
Welcome to ATS. It is a really cool place.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I am an artist, I am a human, I am a spirit, I am an animal, I am light and darkness, I am stardust, I am everything and yet I am nothing. 

Welcome to the information whirlpool.

So long as you dont work for the Tavistock Institute I look forward to reading posts.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Woah, after just reading most of Mr. Murder you got me wondering about life and our search for morning. See, the bad character in Mr. Murder is searching for meaning, but murders too many people...

EDIT: Lol I wrote morning instead of meaning. I meant meaning.

Dyslexia? I sometimes do that. I'll use inappropriate word. However, ocne or twice I'll like it. For example, I recently used "sold" instead of "told". I don't think it was a typo as much as another example of this.
edit on 9/5/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks everybody!! I can tell time will fly! Just figuring out the basics.. Can't wait to see what I can do when I get the hang

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Do you work for Tavistock, yes or no?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

Do you work for Tavistock, yes or no?

Dude WTF?
This is an intro thread.... sheesh.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

What they didn't program you with a sense of humour?

If I were you I would ask for a refund.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

What they didn't program you with a sense of humour?

If I were you I would ask for a refund.

My bad... there are more than enough loonies on here who would genuinely ask that, you just never know

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yeah, but you don't get it though.... My question WAS serious.... Nice try.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

No I do not know what that is lol sorry I thought you were joking

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Good... Then you may enter... At your own risk....

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

lol I am checking it out. There is a lot I do have a question if you'd be so kind to help me out. I am getting the hang of if I like something I hit the star but I don't understand the favorite it subscribe? Are they the same thing?

I could be on here all day lol there is a link for everything

Oh also, what is up with the flags?
edit on 5-9-2015 by yourtoxicfantasy because: forgot to ask

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! The flags here are a good thing and it helps bring attention to your thread.

top topics

join