It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with photo skills, please analyse this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: proob4

Try this:

The curvature is the human's shoulder. On the right and immediately above the shoulder, at the edge of the curvature is the mouth. Follow it up, and see a triangular nose, or a nose that is misshapen. Above the nose, see two eyes, in a normal position. The dark vertical area is long hair. (Or a doorway).

OK, now I see this.

The MPC core from TRON. Am I right?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoneseliusThe eye are what I see. Kinda creepy. Have you ever seen the photos taken by Robbert van den Broeke? Maybe your friend attracts entities; or it's nothing. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
looks like a lamb's head in profile.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Dang! It looks like your avatar, kind of!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think i have seen that face before..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know exactly what this is, it looks a lot like Pareidolia to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I know exactly what this is, it looks a lot like Pareidolia to me.
LOL, thats what I was thinking from the start!
You nailed it!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Ok, explain why.

This is no better than someone starting a thread with nothing to say. Please explain your position instead of posting star bait. I'm interested in why you think this.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
H took this picture yesterday night....
Edit to add, sorry for the quality my phone is old and doesn't store the best quality pictures.

Did "H" take the photo, or did you?

So are we seeing a very poor quality photo of a picture that was taken from a computer screen with a crappy phone....

All I see is a blur.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trying to think of something snarky to say.... Nope. I got nothing.
Try replicating the process with a better camera. I'm sure something will emerge in the background.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Smack

All I have done is crop the image I was sent in a text.

That's all I have done to it. So the quality is of a text image I guess..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I see the nipple of a flabby white male. For some reason his arm is black.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You should post an un-cropped version. The original. Not stretched, not edited, not manipulated, not magnified, and not centered. Just the untouched original. That's almost required to get a real sense of what's in that picture.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I enhanced the saturation / contrast and saw a bit more detail.

I made a negative of the image and enhanced it a little.

I turned that to greyscale and enhanced it again.

edit on 4-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

You should post an un-cropped version. The original. Not stretched, not edited, not manipulated, not magnified, and not centered. Just the untouched original. That's almost required to get a real sense of what's in that picture.

Agree most people Who analyze pictures like myself wouldn't waist my time with a picture like this.

It's edited.

Send the raw, get a trusted member/mod who won't repost the image to analyze the picture.

If they see something they can mention yes there is something , or if they don't they can mention something.

Either way you get your info.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
I gotta admit, with the B&W pic it does look like Micheal Jackson, lol

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Don't have a background in image analysis, not even reading your post I saw the pick and wondered why we were posting pictures of hard to see girls with long hair. That's just me. What it is don't know, what it really is as far explanation don't know. Went through and saw some other comments where some people see nothing. I don't know, maybe like looking at a cloud and you see a dog with fluffy ears and the wife sees nothing or something totally different??????

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks
Buttcheese.
Next

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
here is an explanation.

as you look at the image, simply hold your pinky in front of the feature that looks like a mouth, and focus. your brain will completely disassociate the rest of the image with a face. that is a classic case of Pareidolia .
where as, when looking at an actual image of a face, even in negative, removing one feature will not fool the brain into thinking its no longer an image of a face.

its a simple experiment, you can do with any famous 'face' mystery images. its called associative memory. once one component is immediately removed, what ever in the brain that was triggered to think its a familiar silhouette is lost instantly.

not star bait. just simply inquisitive rational and basic experiment. search pareidolia, and do the blocking out experiment on any images that pops up by blocking one or two features and the 'face' sensation is lost. now do that with an image of a real face and it will not. ok.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join