It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with photo skills, please analyse this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I'll be sharing something I was shown in confidence today. The person who took the photo has asked not be named and so will will be called H for this session.

H took this picture yesterday night for a FaceBook profile picture. I have taken the liberty of cropping out the face and body of said H, the curvature you see is the left shoulder of H.

This photo was taken in a selfie position, so anything behind H was obscured. I'm interested to see what you all think. I think it looks very freaky and weird. Almost like a burn victim. I'll let you decide. Anyone who can pick this apart with better equipment than mine, please do. Or enhancements.

Edit to add, sorry for the quality my phone is old and doesn't store the best quality pictures.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Honestly I can't make out anything in the pic provided? Even paradiola is not kicking in?
Also I don't understand something? If your friend "H" took this and you cropped it, exactly how did you do this if your phone is old?
edit on 9/4/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
I'm no expert, just opinionated…

looks like part of a framed picture hanging on the wall behind the "shoulder".

If I had to elaborate, I see two eyes and the bridge of a nose…

What makes you think of a burn victim? Couldn't that be a veil and headdress?

Waiting for the photo savvy…

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Stepping away a couple of feet from the computer, it looks like Michael Jackson. Hm.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

It's been zoomed in a lot. the curvature you see on the left is a shoulder. The background should be white, as there's a wall there...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There's no picture there. I was told the wall is flat and behind it is a door, that's it. Nothing was hung on the door either. That's why it's weird to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You can crop a picture with ease all I had to do was set it as my background.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

It's been zoomed in a lot. the curvature you see on the left is a shoulder. The background should be white, as there's a wall there...
Sorry not seeing what you are?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

There's no picture there. I was told the wall is flat and behind it is a door, that's it. Nothing was hung on the door either. That's why it's weird to me.

Ah, a door explains the vertical "frame" as well. Is there anyway we can see the whole pic uncropped?

ETA: Someone told you nothing is behind the figure, but so far we have a door…

and that extra whatever, with those "eyes".
edit on 4-9-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If I added anything else to this you'd see the face and I was asked not to show it.

There's nothing else on the other side I can assure you, just a white wall.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You can crop a picture with ease all I had to do was set it as my background.
OIC

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You don't see what, the wall or the shoulder? You do have your eyes open, yes?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks like a snowman with his carrot for a nose stolen. Odd photo to say the least

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You don't see what, the wall or the shoulder? You do have your eyes open, yes?
I see nothing and like I said even paradiola is not even kicking in. Maybe I am missing something, but honestly I see nothing strange.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Then please say what you do see. That's the point of the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It looks like paranormal Michael Jackson stalking children...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Then please say what you do see. That's the point of the thread.
After studying it for a bit, I might make out what kinda looks like a eye. But that's about all I can make out.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Looks like a grinning demon. Or a spirit of some kind looking right at the camera. I have seen a few, but this one could be matrixing, but then most, (not all) pictures with purported demons in them can be argued that it is always matrixing. (They're funny that way, and don't want people to believe they are real.

A long while back someone took a picture of their bathroom wall's wallpaper and right in the middle of it was the best image I have ever seen of a very evil looking and very realistic devil face grinning. The guy was scared and was reporting odd activity in the home, and then he never posted again, and I can't find the picture he posted, but just looking at it would scare anyone. The image using the textures of the wall paper would not show that through matrixing since everyone could see it right away and all saw the same thing, plus it was very clear and organized. He took another picture later and the face was totally gone from the wall.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Though I'd refrain from saying this is a demon, I do think it's spooky.

The eye that's clearly visible even seems to be reflecting light back at the source which was overhead. It is indeed strange, I was hoping someone could enhance it in some way so we can get a better outline.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Try this:

The curvature is the human's shoulder. On the right and immediately above the shoulder, at the edge of the curvature is the mouth. Follow it up, and see a triangular nose, or a nose that is misshapen. Above the nose, see two eyes, in a normal position. The dark vertical area is long hair. (Or a doorway).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join