It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's a brilliant plot twist to keep people on pins and needles about Glen. I think he's alive and I hope we don't have to wait too long to see him again.

It's great to see Morgan there this season, finally. I've been expecting him to join the gang since the first season and finally he did. Hopefully they don't kill him off.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why do you think hes alive? It clearly showed him being eaten.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Oh I get it. I just re watched it for the third time and I see what people are talking about. He could have been underneath Nicholas and it might be him being eaten on top of him...now I dont know either. lol.

Now Im thinking maybe it is going to be Carol. Nooooo I luv her chararcter.

edit on Friday57fAmerica/Chicago2015-10-30T19:57:32-05:00573157302America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

Why do you think hes alive? It clearly showed him being eaten.
Was it him or was it the other guy who fell on top of him that was being eaten and Glen slips under the dumpster to hide?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Yes, he could have, and probably did manage to get under the dumpster and survive. We probably won't know for sure for awhile. I hope we don't have to wait till the season finale to see him again. I could see that happening, like the way Morgan showed up.

Did they say they were going to kill off a major character? If so, I'm guessing Karl or Carol. There's no way they will kill off Daryl and I'm pretty sure Glen will be back. I hope so, anyway. He's my favorite character.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I read in the news they killed off a fave. But it didnt say who of course. I thought it was Carol because I havent seen her in the colour bits yet. I doubt they would kill off Daryl either, hes so popular. But Karl? please say it isnt so lol. And I luv Carol too, wouldnt want it to be her.
Maybe the news outlet got it wrong and they just think Glenns dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What a boring episode especially after last weeks.

Shame we didn't find out tonite what did happen to Glenn.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I thought it was nice to get to see how morgan came to be who he is. I was way off, I thought he was with the wolves at one point because of how he talked those people out of attacking more the episode before.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah but it looks like he let a wolf in unbeknownst to the rest of the group maybe, in an attempt to turn him from his evil ways?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ya, he is trying to pass on the ways of eastman to him. Though, it seems he might be having second thoughts since he locked that door. That was just a cut that guy has right? Didn't look like a bite.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That guy looked absolutely bat # crazy and and the whole scene including his reply to Morgan after hearing his story was as ominous as anything leading up to Terminus. I was so dang relieved that Morgan locked the door! LoL!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Im sticking by Glenn not being dead. The way the scenes where shot give it away. They want you to think hes zombie chum, but really, that greasy pizza boy is long gone from that zombie rave.
There was no camera shot of him being ripped apart. That was done on purpose.

We will be seeing Glenn either at the very end of this Sundays episode (Ep 5) or Episode 6.
You heard it here first!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I feel like if Glenn was dead we would have an episode right after about the impact of his death, not a flashback episode. Also, no one from the group even knows he's dead unless they see a zombie Glenn. I dunno my bet is that Glenn saves himself or is rescued by Tom Payne(Jesus) from the graphic novel

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My bet is that Sasha or Abraham are zombie food next week

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I hope Gabriel gets it soon. I cant stand him.
Sasha can get bit also as far as im concerned.... Just let Glenn get home to Maggie lol

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

if you thought people are crying now about glenn wait until that happens in front of Maggie. thats why its funny people are crying now if you thought this was bad you havnt seen anything yet

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

thats a sucky way to introduce jesus. but you might be right. N the comics he takes down michionne and Abarham like a ninja. Your like who the hell is this guy?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

ya im pretty eager to see Glenn go out in style...at the end of Lucille in the hands of Nagen

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm still an episode behind (until tonight), but my money is on Glenn still being alive, scooting under the dumpster, when something else gets the horde's attention and draws them away.

I'm still betting that Glenn will get his as he did in the comic, and we haven't seen that character yet.

Rick seems a bit screwed too, but again, I have to think something is going to happen to draw the horde away. At least Rick can bunker down in the camper though. Obviously, wolves WERE around, but with the horde showing up, pretty sure they left one way or the other.

They'll probably sit on the Glenn thing for a couple of episodes....

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok, caught up now. Morgan has some nerve being ticked at Rick after just killing those guys in cold blood. Sure, I realize this was before his whole "peace" bit, but still....

Sucks about Eastman though... Morgan should have suggested his pike fence idea for the goat. I will still never understand why they didn't do this (and a spiked pit) around Alexandria, in all the time they were there.

Then again, I don't know why they don't use the zombie guts idea when they get surrounded. It worked before...why not now?

I noticed Glenn wasn't in the credits....sneaky, but I still think he lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join