It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In this latest episode while they have all the walking dead at the walls so to speak, why not just dowse them with gas and burn them up? I mean come on the walls are made of steel? They act like they are trapped or something?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Maybe.

A few episodes ago we saw Alexandria burned in a preview/foreshadowing of things to come - maybe they try that and it goes all wrong? And so they escape through that sewer?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think the foreshadowing of that crack in the wall is pretty self explanatory. How they don't form a group to continually check the wall for breaches is beyond me. Sure, would take a while, but just some long spiking from the wall could continuously whittle the number down. I know he talks of the return of the wolves, but with all of those walkers surrounding the town, I'd think that risk is a bit lower now....(they likely don't want to deal with the walkers either).

I still think Glenn survived and is hiding under that dumpster. Just curious how long they'll have us hang before knowing. Did I miss how Rick got out of the camper? Or are we to assume he just ran for it....?

Curious why Maggie hasn't taken on more of the community medical responsibility. I mean, I know she's also dealing with Glenn being uncertain, but huh?

Was cool to see Morgan's backstory, though I still don't know what he hopes to gain by the captive Wolf.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I thought in this last epsiode we got to see the main driver of the Walking Dead and thats the Hook ups. I how does this hookup effect me and the others around me that is what makes the story fun in the walking dead. Is some body else jealous can someone not deal with this fact and what do they do.

I was also going to question what in the world happen to Rosita. I wa s like did she die.? where is she? But her elittle conversation leads me to believe that those two might have a little some thing something.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and i have figured it out why the story sometimes doesnt flow right. I think in the first half scoot gimple gets to have creative liberty and can tell whatever story he wants as an example the Beth saga last season and before that the people getting sick in the prison. Notice how the story seems to make sense and move and flow in the second half of the season.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I think there going to have a big showdown with all the walkers outside the walls. Rick is going to give his best courage speech and Hulk impersonation and say lets Bash and Smash!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Supposedly, Neagan is now cast (seems a good choice too), so I guess we'll see that storyline develop shortly. He's from the comics, but never read them, so don't know too much about it, other than that he has a barbed wire bat and in the comics at least, kills Glenn. Of course, the show uses material from the comics, but the story isn't always the same.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I knew glenn was still alive! Like i posted when it happened, you heard it hear first!!

Unrelated, but just heard for the first time about war of the planet of apes??? Just seen the commercial for it while watching the dead! Awesome news!
edit on 22-11-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Gonna be a great mid season finale. I hope glenn makes it back to maggie by the end of the episode.
There is a huge fan spinning and a mighty bag filled to the rim of walker crap is about to hit it!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah finally with only a few episodes before they break again.

Can't blame people for the way the killed off the earlier cast members.

Glenn is alive for now.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anyone catch what Michone caught on the expansion plans? Or am I the only one that thought she had the look of what the hell on her face.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No i dont remember that. I remember Diana giving them the plans rolled up, but i must have missed them looking over the plans.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

yeah the key word "for now" I am predicting right here that he dies in the 2016 season finale. I I have disagreed alot with how they do the show but this is great having everyone think he is dead and now he is alive. only to be taken from you once gain in the most brutalist of fashoions.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Right.

We know someone is going to die.

Either Glenn or that chic that gave Rick the finger.

Hell we won't find out til next year.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They dragged out the Glenn thing for weeks and it ended up being a really cheap and lazily written way to inject tension into the series imo.

I think Darryl is going to die, partly because if they followed the comics it would cause a lot of people to just stop watching at this point and partly because he's been pretty useless for most of this season.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So tonite is the last episode before they break again.

So far Season 6 hasn't been much to write home about.

It's been a let down so far.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So 6 seasons 1 episode one guy actually did what they were suppose to do.

See military hardware laying around, and pick it up.

Of course the US military doesn't use RPG's.

Would have been better if it was a SMAW.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why did we get a morgan borefest for an hr and a half.
You would think they would make this 1.5

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My god they pile the commercials on. Been more ads than show.
Unreal, litterally its like every 5 minutes we get hit with 3 minutes of ads. Less than 15 minutes left.
Mid season let down!

edit on 29-11-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That whole season was lame. Not sure I can be bothered to pick it up again next year.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join