It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Slaves on So Many Levels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We are not only slaves through religion, We are also slaves through politics and man made laws.

Evert time we vote for a government we vote to become slaves of that government,,,, no matter what government it is.

We are slave only because we choose to be. Not only that, we defend Our right to be slaves.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
With a little thought and rationalization I can agree that my own worst enemy is me. Daily my biggest struggle is coping with my own thoughts, questions, accusations and assumptions.
I fear no man or woman for that matter, no alien, and no alien species, no government, no conspiracy, no gang or secret society, no agency and no not even death. There is only one thing that I fear...
In the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at a place called RMCC I heard for myself the most accurate definition of what it means to fear God---TO FEAR GOD MEANS TO HATE EVIL!!!!
As a soldier for Christ's Kingdom I choose to be a shepherd and not a sheep. Today social norm and what is perceived to be socially acceptable is defined or better yet preordained by nothing but mere helpless little sheep trying to survive in the wolves den.
I live my life by a few mottos. One of which happens to be: "I can do ANYTHING I want". But, am I willing to pay the consequences for my actions. Am I willing to go spend a few days in jail to stand up for what I believe in? Or maybe the outcome would be a long vacation at camp Fema because I choose not to wear the mark of the beast. Possibly, I could be marked as a Targeted Individual subjected to daily harrassment by gang stalkers, and mind control experiments. Possibly, I may even honorably inherit tinnitus from all the electromagnetic frequencies my molecular structure has recently been absorbing by means of electronic warfare aimed my direction because I make the personal choice not to conform.
I see no one as my superior , just as I feel superior to no one. My belief is that every human is equal. Each and every one of us made in HIS perfect image.
In the days of Jesus it was an honor to die for what you believe in. Remember the martyrs boiled to death in oil. With a little thought in rationalization I can agree that my own worst enemy is me. Daily my biggest struggle is coping with my own thoughts, questions, accusations and assumptions.
I fear no man or woman for that matter, no alien, and no alien species, no government, no conspiracy, no gang or secret society, no agency and no not even death. There is only one thing that I fear...
In the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at a place called RMCC I heard for myself most accurate definition of what it means to fear God.
TO FEAR GOD MEANS TO HATE EVIL!!!!
As a soldier for Christ Kingdom I choose to be a shepherd and not a sheep. Today social norm and what is perceived to be socially acceptable is defined or better yet preordained by nothing but mere helpless little sheep trying to survive in the Wolves den.
And live my life by a few mottos one of which happens to be: "I can do ANYTHING I want", but am I willing to pay the consequences for my actions. Am I willing to go spend a few days in jail and stand up for what I believe in? Maybe the outcome would be a long vacation at camp Fema because I choose not to wear the mark of the beast. Possibly I could be marked as a Targeted Individual subjecting me to daily harrassment by gang stalkers, and mind control experiments. Possibly,I may even honorably inherit tinnitus from all the electromagnetic frequencies my molecular structure has recently been absorbing by means of electronic warfare aimed my direction because I make the personal choice not to conform.
I see no one as my superior , just as I feel superior to no one. My belief is that every human is equal. Each and every one of us made in HIS perfect image.
In the days of Jesus it was an honor to die for what you believe in. Remember the martyrs boiled to death in oil spears impaled up their rectum and hoisted vertical until their body weight settled enough so that gravity would finally take its toll along with their lives; Or maybe, you would choose to be stoned to death instead. A flogging? No matter which way you look at it the martyrs of the old time were real men, real believers, and stood for what they believed in!
Whereas, nowadays I am surrounded by #ing pussies who don't know if they want to stand or sit to take a piss.
A little word for the wise nothing changes until something changes. Many honorable men fought and died for our rights in the first civil war. And I personally I will wholeheartedly follow their legacy onto the battlefield against those in power who are once again trying to enslave us. Whether it be Obama, the Illuminati, or the tall Grays it don't matter to me. THIS IS MY LIFE!!!! TRY to intervene, SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!
You see GOD gave us life as a gift..... to do with it as we please..... that's why we are given free will. It is when one does not exercise this free will that they blasphemy the Holy Spirit and commit the one and only unforgivable sin.
As you recall God is given this world over to Satan to rule.Yet HE still calls us all to be soldiers for HIS kingdom.
A faithful soldier is willing to die for his king, and an honorable king is willing to die for his kingdom. HE already carried HIS cross for us, now are we willing to do the same for HIM? Right now I pray that all intimidation, bribery and trickery, all false motives be cast into the depths of the sea and that everyone reading this message makes an honest and faithful decision on which side of the battlefield they will stand when their inheritance as children of GOD is threatened by the evil ones army.
My brethren do not be intimidated, for God has angels encamped all around us. Do not believe in false accusations you hear. Many tend to believe the armed forces will do their duty and obey the governments command. But I have a surprise for all you: America was founded by the people and made for the people and as long as the Army, Marines, Air Force and Navy are made up of citizens of the United States they will continue to take honor in their belief system, moral codes and work ethics.
I would like to close by quoting James 1:2 "consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete not lacking anything."
Stand for what you believe in. Love life. And never conform to any cohabitants personal views. For that is their lot.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

originally posted by: openminded2011

a reply to: dominicus

We are "free range" slaves, in that we are "free" to work for a number of different masters. IMHO, if you work somewhere and make only enough to last 2 or less paychecks, you are ABSOLUTELY on the level of a slave. Actually people who work on wage subsistence are lower than slaves, in the past, chattel slave owners had the cost of housing, feeding, and caring for their slaves. Now you just show up, they throw you a pittance that allows you to survive from this pittance to the next, and in the process show up and get work done for them, but not enough to prosper or move upwards in most cases.

You are talking about a decision as in ,"I cannot build a better mousetrap", so I work as a cog.

That's a decision related to Will.

I am not sure if you can call something either decision or will if both are goverened by a set number of options available that are NOT set by you.

My options in terms of survival include living of the land. That is surviving by fishing, hunting and gathering starch and fiber from places where there are no supermarkets, markets, otherwise that sell food. I can build a domicile, generate fire all by myself. I can do this because I took the trouble to learn these things because I felt it important to my survival.

I am sorry but if you have not prepared yourself the same way perhaps you should reconsider that decision.

Please join us in reality, and stop living in an adolescent fantasy world. There is almost NOWHERE on Earth you can go and live off the land, where you wont be harassed, fined, or arrested for trespassing. If you know of a plethora of such places, please share them with us. If you think its just a matter of just walking in the woods and walking off the grid, you are misinformed.
edit on 27-8-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

grando, invictus corde. ave invictus animus est.

hail , indomitable heart . Hail unconquerable soul .

If its freedom, it can not be lacking...it is always just an inner choice. It is not dependant on others. Sometimes free men are in chains....sometimes not. They are still free. Would anyone question if Mandela was free while in prison? No. He chose to be free and was later released, already quite free.

Here is a poem I like for you OP:

Invictus

BY WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

edit on 8 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

have my applause, good sir.

edit on 27-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Most people are forced to spend far too much time and energy accumulating money. Those unable or unwilling to play the game live on the street. Accumulate a horde and for the most part you can continually use it to buy your freedom.

It boils down to the control (or lack of) the Monetary system. In the process of accumulating money parasites take it in so many ways we have a difficult time keeping track of its constantly changing value. Every transaction that occurs someone nips a bit of your money whether it's the bank, the credit card company, processor or tax man. If you sit on the money they continually manipulate it's value so that it becomes worthless if you don't continue to play the game.

edit on 8/28/15 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Many here are slaves.

But I hold the whip and build the corral.

So things aren't so bad from this end.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I am a 50 + year old man raised in indigenous cultural practices.

So not certain what exactly you are talking about or what fantasy world you are living in.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Quite a funny topic.

Humanity created a civilization, out of civilisation grew a culture.
So are we slave to our creation or do we simply sustain (and modify if needed) what we have created.

I don't work for debt, i'm free of debt,.. but since houses, cars, phones, drugs, clothes, groceries, furniture, education, and so on don't grow on trees, i do work like most do so we can all enjoy the benefits of it and live a decent life.

You can of course deny your body what it needs, food, water and a good rest at night, but for what reason? why would one choose to feel miserable when one can enjoy a good meal and a good night sleep?

If you are a slave, you obviously will want to be a free man, so what are you going to do about it?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's all about money, really, those with money generally do not suffer from slavery in this world.

In your case you are acutely aware of slavery, so that means you do not serve those with more money than you have, so you are not a slave, however, still relatively poor and most likely unable to really pose a threat to the mechanisms of tyranny that operate here.

It is a tough life for those that know about slavery but are not slave masters.

The point here - the slaves here are generally so because they do not realise that they are!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Slavery has nothing to do with money, even today slavery exists in certain parts of the world but not in the west since people in a developed country enjoy social benefits if they lost their job or if they have an income below the poverty line.

Money makes everything easier, but it doesn't make someone more free than a homeless man.

I would say that apart from traditional slavery (being the property of someone) the other form of slavery is being slave to ones own lust, no amount of money is going to free you from that.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So not certain what exactly you are talking about or what fantasy world you are living in.

So you are saying that anyone who doesnt want to be a slave should just go pick a plot of land and start living off of nature? There are 7 billion people on the planet. Are you saying that its NOT sheer fantasy to assert that all these people have the option of doing that? Also you didnt answer my question, WHERE would you do this? Let me guess, its a secret, right?

edit on 16-9-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Slavery says you can't walk away if you choose. We can all walk away whenever we choose, but there are real life consequences if we do. Like any decision, we must be prepared to deal with the results of "liberation".

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So you are saying that anyone who doesnt want to be a slave should just go pick a plot of land and start living off of nature? There are 7 billion people on the planet. Are you saying that its NOT sheer fantasy to assert that all these people have the option of doing that? Also you didnt answer my question, WHERE would you do this? Let me guess, its a secret, right?

You should run a Search on, "Going off the Grid".

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Slaves to all of the above, everything and anything.
If we believe in them, that is...
One: not two.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join