It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 51
<< 48  49  50   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
No one argued about my friends hearts being low below their rib cages, but argued about my friend's and I at the beach with our hearts up high. ?..

I went with a friend to the beach today. Both of our hearts are in the upper left portion of our chests, and he never saw the weird ribs before either, or the giant liver way up high etc... most of my other friends though so far have their hearts down low in the middle.... we felt or hearts beating in the right spot, and there is nothing down low beating, like with you guys.

(post by maus80 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Unfortunately, paranoia and feeling persecuted and condescended to, and like even strangers are out to get you, are side effects of the condition you appear to be experiencing.
It's especially unfortunate when that happens, as it discourages those suffering from seeking help.

I swear I am not condescending and am being very direct, open, and honest when I ask you this - I wonder in this type of situation what keeps logic from winning out, no matter how real what one is experiencing might feel to them. Why wouldn't they be able to apply occam's razor and say "Which is more likely, that I am being attacked by demons and that inter-dimensional shifts are rearranging my organs, or that I am having a common enough problem that I need to get help with?" Can you please answer that? I know you don't owe me anything, but if I ever find myself in a similar situation I worry that whatever is causing it or happening will render me unable to apply that thought process.

(post by hidingthistime removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

So your answer is that your perceiving me as a sociopathic bully makes you unable to answer my question? It is like once you get this condition, it creates all kinds of mental traps that make you unable to escape or truly face it, which I find absolutely terrifying. There has to be a way around those traps though - How about this - can you please point where exactly you felt I was bullying you?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
I had mentioned the heart moving again, way up high this time.

Except it has not moved, all we have is your poor grasp of anatomy.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

when I said how weird it was that you people had such low hearts, everyone argued the hearts were always low like that, and my friend and I with the higher hearts were the weird ones, yet the rest of my friends were normal like you with lower hearts etc, I just reread the whole thread, and NO I am not reading it again for YOU, you can read it yourself if you want or bow out.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

when I said how weird it was that you people had such low hearts, everyone argued the hearts were always low like that, and my friend and I with the higher hearts were the weird ones, yet the rest of my friends were normal like you with lower hearts etc, I just reread the whole thread, and NO I am not reading it again for YOU, you can read it yourself if you want or bow out.

You may find the videos below to be helpful. And the following thread too:

Separating the Mandela Effect From Memory

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please don't be discouraged by the people attacking you. It happens to almost anyone that brings up almost anything out of the ordinary here. The way I look at it, they're serving the role of devil's advocate. Please note that I didn't say they're playing devil's advocate because they're quite serious about being devil's advocates, if you catch my drift.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Thread closed for review and to allow members to catch their breath.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
Community Announcement re: Decorum
You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
edit on Sat May 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50   >>

join