It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric message in new alcohol commerials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Three Olives Vodka, Bacardi, and Dos Equis launched new ad campaigns for their products. They all share binding theme, the Moon. On close inspection, you can start to assemble an esoteric message within. There exists extended and truncated versions of the videos. I'll link a few in a bit when I'm on a better device. There's a good amount of symbolic imagery and dialog throughout the three. It's no secret they point to the blood moons tetrad. I figured it maybe entertaining to look into.

"The writing is on the wall..."

/wink

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ATS uses the term Above Top Secret. It doesn't make it a top secret organisation, it's using a well known term that implies the secretive nature of things.

Just as the all seeing eye implies "look at me, Imma sacrifice a goat now!" nature of the illuminati, it's not because "See we're part of this secret organisation, but we better not tell you, except from this OBVIOUS symbolism which gives us away because we're so derpy hyuk err amen akbar.."

There was an advert for vodka a few years ago that used some old mythology, but it was then cancelled as that symbology inferred a demon that would steal children and do bad things.

I know it's interesting to see it, a sort of "surpriseeee!!" but so many people think it's signs of the bars around us. Those bars are made out of the things in front of us, and dont need to be hidden or obscure.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I dont get it

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

If you really look around everything is leaning to occult and new age themed these days. Very subtle bringing in the nwo environment little by little

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
anything to try grab peoples attention and sell more drinks

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

There was an advert for vodka a few years ago that used some old mythology, but it was then cancelled as that symbology inferred a demon that would steal children and do bad things.

Are you talking about Metz?

"Beware The Judder Man, my dear, when the moon is fat."

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"Oculto means “hidden” in Spanish, and each bottle will reportedly have a secret message. "
www.oculto.com...
www.thedrum.com...
edit on 24-8-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
How about the new Jim Beam devils cut whiskey? It seems the advert is getting more blatant.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69

How about the new Jim Beam devils cut whiskey? It seems the advert is getting more blatant.

Blatant about what?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Blatant about what?

Duh! Satan loves his booze.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

"Oculto means “hidden” in Spanish, and each bottle will reportedly have a secret message. "
www.oculto.com...
www.thedrum.com...

They sell that by my house, tried it, wasn't half bad if you are into mexican beers. I don't recall it having a message though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The term "Devils Cut" has nothing to do with god or satan, the devils cut is what is trapped by the barrel it is aged in, the angels cut is the part that evaporates away during aging and can not be recovered. It is just a kooky term some bootlegger came up with god knows when ago.

VIA Wiki "Jim Beam Devil's Cut – aged 6 years, uses extracted bourbon reclaimed from the walls of the cask after pouring, 90 proof"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I like booze too. I'm the debil?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
I like booze too. I'm the debil?

No, the job position is already occupied and I do not like competition.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The advertising exes don't have time or need to put in stuff about secret organizations (unless their business is about secret organizations).
It's about branding your product and promoting to your audience the best way possible in order to maximize profits.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
The advertising exes don't have time or need to put in stuff about secret organizations (unless their business is about secret organizations).
It's about branding your product and promoting to your audience the best way possible in order to maximize profits.

Dontcha think the Moon motif is a tad uncoincidental?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Illumitatus!!!! He screamed while clutching his chest.

Seriously though, is that going to make moon lovers of the night drink it more?
It's called advertising and branding.
Of course small operation beer makers usually get to use cool branding.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe the queues are too subtle for most. I'll point out a few abstracts from one of the commerials.

The woman in the martini glass, with faux flames below is homage to a specific ritual. The werewolf transformation via Blood moon represents another change/unveiling. The werewolf's tattoo is a partial teaser to a larger, famous occult mural. The phrase, "It's about time", is a direct reference to the date/time, decrypted from the ensemble.

I'll drop more hints if it peaks anyone's interest.

edit on 24-8-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

+1

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

Just as the all seeing eye implies "look at me, Imma sacrifice a goat now!" nature of the illuminati, it's not because "See we're part of this secret organisation, but we better not tell you, except from this OBVIOUS symbolism which gives us away because we're so derpy hyuk err amen akbar.."

The "all seeing eye" is simply your pineal gland.
Google "pineal land." What's it look like?
Derp, indeed, bro. Deerp, indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join