It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt there someone my age I could date?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Elysian

originally posted by: boymonkey74
As an older man who attracts younger women I have to ask why did you go for an older man anyhow? Don't you meet fellows your own age?.

Most have girlfriends unfortunately
And I don't go to older men they come to me and offer to pay for everything my lifestyle requires
Dresses, jewelry, makeup, some even asked if I would like bigger breasts

As long as you keep focus on the important things, like dresses, makeup, jewelry, and bigger breasts, then you shouldn't have a problem dating.

Half my point is that I cant be bought

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Back in the day young man would be grateful to cop a feel at the bus stop after a night out, now he demands that a woman has a fake tan and a Brazilian before he'll even look at her.

A "Bazillion" what? Dollars?

Isn't that expecting a bit much?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

Odd its the other way around gor me girls in their twenties pay for my booze and hats and one offered me a bigger set of arms.
Of course I refused because I was very very drunk.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

As an older man who attracts younger women I have to ask why did you go for an older man anyhow? Don't you meet fellows your own age?.

And I don't go to older men they come to me and offer to pay for everything my lifestyle requires

As long as you keep focus on the important things, like dresses, makeup, jewelry, and bigger breasts, then you shouldn't have a problem dating.

That's a GOOD thing.

It's better to be poor happy and in love than surrounded by "niceties" and wealth and being miserable.

Don't settle. For anything less than what you truly want or deserve.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When I was young and single;
I could be bought, rented, borrowed and on occasion, leased.
edit on 15-8-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, hmmmm...
It's nice to be able to do those things for yourself too.
It is okay if people want to give you gifts but, don't forget that those things can't replace true love and respect.

It can be difficult to meet people your own age but then again age is just a number. When I was younger I dated older men. When I was a teenager I dated older men. Maybe it was a fad...??? I don't know...
Anywho...my S.O is younger than me and he still can't keep up sometimes LOL.
Good luck in your looking for a relationship quest if that is what your looking for and if not, hell just have some fun...
22 is young!
You've got tons and tons of time!

link   
Seems like you're looking in the wrong places. I say that because in another thread you made you mentioned Craigslist. You won't find what you are looking for there. If you use dating sites,put your age range and that will help weed out the older men. Good luck to you!

link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh I can a bag of toffees a pint of bitter and a fag..
Then im anyones

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

oops! Just saw this post...
Sorry, I guess you get that first part of MY post then already...

Good.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Statistically, there should be plenty of people your age to ...er "date."

But if it's some sort of emotional intimacy, mental acuity, primal lust, a mildly interesting personality or even just easy geographic access that you seek, then good luck.

Lowering expectations into the negatives, erasing the last vestige of self esteem, learning both self delusion and tolerance of poor personal hygiene and increasing the substance abuse might help... if that was already attempted, and it sounds like it partially has, then there's always hope for some magical help from the gods when they finish laughing.... but co-habitation with another human and living on through dna is over rated, anyway.

But I'm just bitter... or I know some things... decide in a few decades.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh, boy! This thread looks like fun. All the reactions I read so far are funny.

You complain about old guys. Is that all that's attracted to you or just an example? Also, how old is too old?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

and as you said in another of your threads, your "daddy pays for a lot of your bills".

I think I'm starting to see a disturbing picture of you

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

But if it's some sort of emotional intimacy, mental acuity, primal lust, a mildly interesting personality or even just easy geographic access that you seek, then good luck.

Lowering expectations into the negatives, erasing the last vestige of self esteem, learning both self delusion and tolerance of poor personal hygiene and increasing the substance abuse might help... if that was already attempted, and it sounds like it partially has, then there's always hope for some magical help from the gods when they finish laughing.... but co-habitation with another human and living on through dna is over rated, anyway.

My friends giving me cookies and saying "Tell us if they are any good" was a setup. And they tried to brainwash me on top of it.

But that's not what this is about, and I will not discuss it further

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Back in the day young man would be grateful to cop a feel at the bus stop after a night out, now he demands that a woman has a fake tan and a Brazilian before he'll even look at her.

I think the reference is to "Brazilian," which is a suitcase full of $5 and $50 bills where Lincoln and Grant have been shaved.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

and as you said in another of your threads, your "daddy pays for a lot of your bills".

I think I'm starting to see a disturbing picture of you

Yeah no
Lulz
You keep trying to tear me down and its amusing
I was and still am on my parents phone plan and insurance
I am legally allowed until im 26

I go to Starbucks for wifi or I use my phone when no Starbucks is near

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
- Check out Bush People of Alaska (tv show) - there are some fine young men that you can pick and choose from!
- Go to Alaska. Supposedly the men are desperate for women as there aren't any (??)
- Find a job working at the counter of any place young men go to, i.e.: gym, movie theatre, hobby stores, any plumbing, mechanical, lumber yard, etc.
- take courses where they will be (computer courses, mechanic courses)
- go into the trades (earn some awesome money, be self sufficient, meet men - just please choose well, ahem)

Remember you are worthy of being respected, loved for who are and the person you want to share yourself with should always want the best for you (and vice versa). Don't lower yourself just to be with any guy just because it's all you have to choose from. You are worth more than that.

edit on 15/8/15 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Erm, I think Brazillian is a type/style of waxing/hair removal….

It doesn't seem to expensive however can be painful and cause some skin to be removed if done poorly.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You wanna live like common people like us?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

My friends giving me cookies and saying "Tell us if they are any good" was a setup. And they tried to brainwash me on top of it.

But that's not what this is about, and I will not discuss it further

Tease!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well I could introduce you to my son, he's in his mid-20's but he bats for the other team.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join