It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a year+ away and we already are having this debate. So, why not Trump? I welcome all debates, but if your selected candidate is a bought politician keep in mind I'll keep that in mind.

This thread is to go ahead and demoniz trump, and I mean hard!

Remember other candidates will for sure be included here

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I like Trump, but a large part of being a President is being diplomatic, a skill he sorely lacks.
a reply to: Vector99

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
How about why Trump?

All he has shown he can do is say asinine things and then say that he didn't say it when people call him out on it.

I don't want him in there because he is all about money and that is what is ruining politics. Don't see how he would some how be immune to being bought or that he is somehow above that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

A large part of contributing to this thread is having a 9 or a 6 or a 8 in your username, which I sorely lack. I hope Ne96 comes along.

Seriously, the focus here is on very superficial things. This whole idea about a "proper president" is what has lead us where we are, into a realm of obscene policies. I say let them be a little punk rock. Its what we need.

edit on 11-8-2015 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Lol can't believe a democrat from NYC is leading the Republican polls...if anything this Trump campaign is exposing how gullible conservatives are.

Trump knows how to play the republican primaries game...extreme right wing rhetoric wins republican primaries

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Because he is a fake, just like all the other politicians, I want anarchy and if he wants to be my anarchist he needs to take that ridiculous rug off his head first. Then I might consider him.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Why not Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck can be V.P.?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

Hmmm, interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
People. PEOPLE. He's got 'poop' for brains.
POOP for BRAINS

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Because Trump doesn't have the vision nor a solid plan for what ails this country.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It's all about buziness boiz...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Populist garbage that someone else has obviouly penned spews from his mouth.
He is not a dem or rep, he is an opportunist trying to cement his role in history other than an (inherited) buisness moghul.

I've smelled cat turds while changing the litter box that have more depth than his public persona.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This meme sums it up for me....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe for another thread but can you imagine a world where Trump was the US President and Jeremy Corbyn was the UK Prime Minister?

That could put an end to the 'special relationship' in a most spectacular way!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: moodygnome
Maybe for another thread but can you imagine a world where Trump was the US President and Jeremy Corbyn was the UK Prime Minister?

That could put an end to the 'special relationship' in a most spectacular way!

Or we had jeramy clarkson as pm.
The special relationship enter a whole new level of "special "

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hiring Trump to fix a nation is like hiring a bull to fix your china shop.
edit on 11-8-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I feel like this is a troll thread and nothing productive will occur in it. I'm not going to bite.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Trump has brass like John Wayne!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

He is a sexist racist piece of you know what. The only canagite worth voting for is Bernie sanders as it is average people donating to him. He is the only person who ultimately cares about Americans.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Any natural born american citizen over the age of 35 is qualified to be President. So why not Trump? We just elected a guy twice whose greatest professional accomplishment was being President of a student journal and an adjunct law instructor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join