It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby’s lives matter: Journalist questions abortion after PP videos

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is CRAZY!

Arizona Governor Candidate STACEY ABRAMS says Fetuses don't have a heartbeat, and are therefore not human. Which means they can be killed, just like any pest that's an annoyance or inconvenience.

Satan-Possession is Real: justthenews.com...

Social Media w/comments: truthsocial.com...

Is Abrams a TYPICAL Democrat?

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have zero clue who this woman is and probably know just as little after reading that link to justthenews, it states the following within the 4 paragraphs.

Medical authorities such as the American Pregnancy Association and Johns Hopkins University affirm that fetal heartbeats begin as early as around 5-6 weeks

which seems to be in line with Georgias abortion policy

in reference to Georgia's current anti-abortion law, which forbids the termination of a fetus's life after the point that its heartbeat can be detected

So legally there is no heartbeat, I am not a scientist but the links to APA and JHU appear to agree.

Where did she say the following though because she sounds evil from what you are saying she said

originally posted by: carewemust

Arizona Governor Candidate STACEY ABRAMS says Fetuses don't have a heartbeat, and are therefore not human. Which means they can be killed, just like any pest that's an annoyance or inconvenience.

What vile person would say that, disgusting.

I suspect lots of women who have made that harrowing choice did not think they were killing a pest/annoyance, you should see if you can post the video of her directly saying what you said she said, it would be very damaging to her career i suspect, it would get lots of views on trouthsenshal.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join