It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby’s lives matter: Journalist questions abortion after PP videos

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

a reply to: Krazysh0t

So it is legitimized by calling it a "donation".....Yep, check

Well that's what it IS.

A required donation amount is a "donation".....haha...ok

??? How about showing some proof that women are FORCED to donate their aborted fetuses to PP before just jumping onto that train?

You need proof?I want a Lamborghini!

I want my $150....At least 3 questions so far...Sorry Krazy, I want my $150 in "donations".....Whew, glad I cleared that up
edit on 8/12/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke

There are unedited versions of all the videos, most people can't be bothered to watch a 2 min video let alone a 2 hour video.

Yea and those unedited versions CLEARLY paint a different picture of what's going on. You are right, most CAN'T be bothered to watch the unedited versions. Have you? In fact, it appears that most pro-life people are just using the point that unedited videos exist to try to alleviate pressure against the points that the shorter videos are heavily edited without actually having seen them yet. If I were to guess, I'd say that you are doing that very thing in this post.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

So it is legitimized by calling it a "donation".....Yep, check

Well that's what it IS.

A required donation amount is a "donation".....haha...ok

??? How about showing some proof that women are FORCED to donate their aborted fetuses to PP before just jumping onto that train?

You need proof?I want a Lamborghini!

Yea... If you can't provide proof for a claim then don't make it... I don't care about your desires for a Lambo. I DO care about unfounded allegations against an organization that can't be proven.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I haven't watched all of them no, but I have seen more than just the edited versions.

I agree with you that this is being used in the wrong way. I don't think PP should be defunded. I have stated that many times and I have also stated I am pro-choice in almost all situations.

The problem I have is the unregulated selling that is going on. People are evil and corrupt beings. Give them a chance to make a profit and they will. Lets just take that out of the equation here so both sides can be happy and stfu already.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Danke

Nothing should be changed. This is all just people letting their emotions dictate their decisions because the videos are designed to make people do that. I'm not going to give an inch in this discussion because no inches deserve to be given. I REFUSE to acknowledge that an organization that think that it can just massively alter people's words to paint a message that didn't happen should be catered to or heck, even believed. I'm sorry, but if someone can demonstrate dishonesty in the way you present evidence, then your evidence isn't worth squat no matter WHAT it shows.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think you have made that more than clear. I really don't care much either way, I am merely trying to provide a way for both sides to come together on this issue.

You may be 100% right. There may not be any corruption in any way shape or form.

Since you seem to be an expert on PP, maybe you can help me out breaking down their numbers.

On their website they say they see 2.7 million men and women annually for services and information. I am assuming that more than half are women, so lets round way up and say 2 million women a year go to PP for services and information.

Since that is a mixture of services and information, not all 2 million women had a service done.

They also reported some 333,000 abortions in 2011, it appears numbers are pretty similar for other years. 300,000+ abortions a year is safe to say.

So how is it then that only 3% of the services provided are abortions?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Duh....1 million abortions over the last 3 years and 6 million women seen.....3% duh....

Buddy you won't get anywhere here....I brought these stats up waaaaay back and they were almost immediately dismissed

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well I never claimed to be an expert on PP and I am not privy to the math they use to arrive at the 3% figure. So I'm not even going to attempt to satisfy your request here.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I wasn't expecting to, I was just honestly curious if there is a logical explanation to those #''s.

Maybe the same women go multiple times a year, have tons of services done, and PP only counts them once? Who knows... lol

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I wasn't expecting to, I was just honestly curious if there is a logical explanation to those #''s.

Maybe the same women go multiple times a year, have tons of services done, and PP only counts them once? Who knows... lol

I can tell you but Krazy and the rest of the people arguing here won't agree....This is a business, simply put....If you believe for one second their "books" are legit or accurate you are sadly mistaken....They take "donations", that is a very vague way of hiding not only services but profit/loss and much more off the books....Business is something I do know and this place smells of absolute BS....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Better to just have faith in government is what I always say...

*sarcasm*

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Better to just have faith in government is what I always say...

*sarcasm*

PP isn't the government. Though if you are so curious how they got to that number, go look it up for yourself. I'm sure there is an explanation somewhere on the internet that they've provided for that figure.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yea, because declaring that just because ALL businesses do something is TOTALLY acceptable evidence against a singular company...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

www.opensecrets.org...

Check number 2...If you want to know who donated the larger chunk...see Zuckerburg....He has nothing to do with the government.....Right????

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yea, because declaring that just because ALL businesses do something is TOTALLY acceptable evidence against a singular company...

Read my next post please....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
edit on 8/12/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well yes and no. The government outsources work to different companies all of the time. So they may not be technically government employees, or a government organization, but the majority of their funding does come from tax payers yes?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

(clearing my throat).....Facebook....Zuckerburg.....Cough, cough.....He has no affiliation with OUR government.....Right?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's the percentage of total services. According to their numbers, they performed 11.4 million medical services for approx. 3 million people. For 2009, they performed 332,278 abortion services out of the 11.4 million services they performed.

If you look at patients, it's 10% of their patients that get an abortion (which of course means that 90% of their patients don't get an abortion).

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

www.opensecrets.org...

Check number 2...If you want to know who donated the larger chunk...see Zuckerburg....He has nothing to do with the government.....Right????

Planned Parenthood isn't the government.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So you didn't read what I said....No S#IT buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join