It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm or "Where is All this Stuff Going?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

at 3:55 of part 6

This is part 12 of I think a 13 part series. I can't imagine all of these military vehicles are being sent overseas or just moved around to different US bases? What US bases need so many tanks?

It is a lot of the thing many still think is a ''military exercise'. We have seen videos of crematory ready industrial coffins stacked up. We know multiple government departments, including the IRS has bought an incredible amount of ammunition. There are multiple videos of underground military installations/cities being stocked with everything imaginable.

This is all still not making much sense, I cannot logically write it off as a 'Practice military exercise'- no matter what the 'memos' say.
edit on 9-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I read threads like this and I wonder - do people realise just how big the US Military is?

Heres some stats

www.globalfirepower.com...

Some more questions also spring to mind;

Where do people think all that stuff is kept?
Do they think that, in order to maintain the position of the worlds leading military, that soldiers and equipment should not be trained in many different environments?
How do they think that the equipment is transported to those environments in a cost effective manner?
Why do people get upset when a helicopter flies over them?

I realise, of course, that a lot of those questions can be answered by geography and the sheer size of the USA, and the fact that it may be unusual to see certain things moving about in certain areas, however I cannot for the life of me understand why the immediate assumption when seeing such is that martial law is about to be declared and everyone is going to die.

Has rational thinking completely disappeared?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I can't imagine all of these military vehicles are being sent overseas or just moved around to different US bases?

Why not?

What US bases need so many tanks?

I only saw one old tank in that video....

We have seen videos of crematory ready industrial coffins stacked up.

Care to show us pictures of these "coffins" stacked up?
WTF is a "industrial coffin", and how does it differ to a normal coffin?

There are multiple videos of underground military installations/cities being stocked with everything imaginable.

Care to show us pictures of these "underground military installations/cities"?

This is all still not making much sense,

Why not? Have a look at who and what is being exercised at Jade Helm, and you will clearly see those military vehicles have nothing at all to do with it!
edit on 9-8-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I read threads like this and I wonder - do people realise just how big the US Military is?

Obviously not!

In some people that believe anything as long there is a youtube video of it, yes it has disappeared!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Every single year people seem surprised to see military equipment being transported. It is like they forget that not only does the active duty military but also reserve and National Guard units move to training areas and ranges. The size of that exercise and its nature may mean a short trip in state or one across the country. One of the US Unified commands is the Transportation Command that exists because this is so common. Every year it goes on and every year somebody posts a you tube video and a small group of people run around screaming doom until it fades away and then starts all over again the next year. Just a little critical thinking would help stop the madness.
edit on 9-8-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I wish people weren't so clueless sometimes. I'm in the military and have been for over ten years, moving vehicles on trains is not a new thing. In one year my unit alone moved all of our vehicles round trip from Texas to California 3 times, and the most recent time was a one way trip to move our stuff overseas.

When people see our vehicles on trains or trucks they always post videos or pictures like this with comments like 'what is happening?' Nothing, nothing is happening. Calm down.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
ATS needs a temporary rule :

if you want to link a claim to jade helm 15 - you must actually show a link

the paranoia is simply mind blowing

equipent that is not used by any of the forces participating in jade helm 15 - being transported in the oposite direction to the jade helm AO

just WTF ????????????????????

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Text

a reply to: 2wheelvet

Yea those Germans never Tripped out about our troop movement and battalion exercises I was in the infantry, and we would ruck march down the German streets, move strikers and Bradley's. The most that ever would happen is chicks whistling at us, maybe they just got used to being occupied. Funny how U.S civilians are the most terrified of their own soldiers. I Promise you all we don't want to gun you down or enslave you, and no one I know in the military would of participate in such an event.
edit on 9-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Text

Yea those Germans never Tripped out about our troop movement and battalion exercises I was in the infantry, and we would ruck march down the German streets, move strikers and Bradley's. The most that ever would happen is chicks whistling at us, maybe they just got used to be occupied. Funny how U.S civilians are the most terrified of there own soldiers. Promise you all we don't want to gun you down or enslave you, and no one know in the military would of participate in such an event.

You say nobody you know would participate in such things...I see aftermath of Katrina comments coming soon. You know...the military did assist the police in disarming everyone 'just to be safe.'

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

This is all still not making much sense, I cannot logically write it off as a 'Practice military exercise'- no matter what the 'memos' say.
I don't believe we have anything to be worried about, in years past I have seen this training exercise, but for good reasons they stopped doing it because of what was going on in the world. Reforger was an exercise that happened over in Germany for many many years, a Brigade would pack up from the US and deploy to somewhere in Germany, it was mostly Reserve and Guard units that participated in it and the Active duty folks facilitate it. Looking at your videos and to answer the question about what post needs so many tanks, well every major post has tanks for example FT Hood Texas at one time had about 600 tanks with all the support equipment, another place would be Ft Irwin Ca.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Been there as long as I can remember. OK only since 1913. 200 civilian jobs and 600 full time military to train over 20,000 troops of all kinds per year.

Camp Grayling

edit on 9-8-2015 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Text

Yea those Germans never Tripped out about our troop movement and battalion exercises I was in the infantry, and we would ruck march down the German streets, move strikers and Bradley's. The most that ever would happen is chicks whistling at us, maybe they just got used to be occupied. Funny how U.S civilians are the most terrified of there own soldiers. Promise you all we don't want to gun you down or enslave you, and no one know in the military would of participate in such an event.

You say nobody you know would participate in such things...I see aftermath of Katrina comments coming soon. You know...the military did assist the police in disarming everyone 'just to be safe.'

Federal Military forces had no role in that. Some National Guard units assisted local law enforcement who ordered the ban although it was hardly every body and seemed to be a very brief and limited event. Part of the problem were all the shoot outs and New Orleans had requirement to register weapons so nobody knew who were legal owners and who had just broken into homes and taken them to cause trouble. Of course in that early chaos local leaders made decisions out of desperation. Of course comparing that to some fantasy nation wide take over is an act in futility unless a nation wide disaster like a nuclear war caused massive chaos and then the military would be to busy anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Heres some stats

Do they think that, in order to maintain the position of the worlds leading military, that soldiers and equipment should not be trained in many different environments?
How do they think that the equipment is transported to those environments in a cost effective manner?

I realise, of course, that a lot of those questions can be answered by geography and the sheer size of the USA, and the fact that it may be unusual to see certain things moving about in certain areas, however I cannot for the life of me understand why the immediate assumption when seeing such is that martial law is about to be declared and everyone is going to die.

As to what you said: am I the only ATS member living in Texas? The military is constantly moving this stuff all around Texas by rail, mostly. It's summer; the US Army Reserves do their Summer Months training every summer. They train with equipment that is sent by rail to West Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico.....you name it; its rollin' all round the country.....for training exercises. Then it gets rolled around in the fall to repair and maintenance facilities like the one outside Houston. Then it gets rolled around for re-distribution to the US Army Reserve locations where they sit out in the rain and slush on the back lots or in wharehouses. Some of it gets rolled to Beaumont and is shipped for use by NATO and US Army units in Europe, it's offloaded in La Harve, France. Its put on trains to Germany. And there's an enormous lot in La Harve where the older equipment is catalogued and put on ships ......some back to Beaumont to be rolled to the maintenance and repair facilities.

GET OVER IT!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: reldra
I can't imagine all of these military vehicles are being sent overseas or just moved around to different US bases?

Why not?

What US bases need so many tanks?

I only saw one old tank in that video....

We have seen videos of crematory ready industrial coffins stacked up.

Care to show us pictures of these "coffins" stacked up?
WTF is a "industrial coffin", and how does it differ to a normal coffin?

There are multiple videos of underground military installations/cities being stocked with everything imaginable.

Care to show us pictures of these "underground military installations/cities"?

This is all still not making much sense,

Why not? Have a look at who and what is being exercised at Jade Helm, and you will clearly see those military vehicles have nothing at all to do with it!

I thought the videos of the coffins had been on ATS numerous times. The video shows many, many tanks.

I know this is infowars, but it was the first one that came up.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Heres some stats

I would imagine they are transported on trains or roads. The part of the video where someone watches the same helicopter for 15 minutes is not relevant, but the part where they say they counted 23, I think is.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

equipent that is not used by any of the forces participating in jade helm 15 - being transported in the oposite direction to the jade helm AO

edit on 9-8-2015 by reldra because: replied to wrong person.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

I wish people weren't so clueless sometimes. I'm in the military and have been for over ten years, moving vehicles on trains is not a new thing. In one year my unit alone moved all of our vehicles round trip from Texas to California 3 times, and the most recent time was a one way trip to move our stuff overseas.

When people see our vehicles on trains or trucks they always post videos or pictures like this with comments like 'what is happening?' Nothing, nothing is happening. Calm down.

The word clueless is unnecessary. This is not the first time I have seen military vehicles on roads or on trains. It seems that many people are noticing more of them in the last 6 months than before.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There have been more returned from the Middle East and the Depot than before. They have to get from the ports to where they're going. It's the summer training season as was pointed out above. So more than usual movement to get to training areas.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I only missed 1 link, as I thought that part had been discussed on ats many times. I have added it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There have been more returned from the Middle East and the Depot than before. They have to get from the ports to where they're going. It's the summer training season as was pointed out above. So more than usual movement to get to training areas.

I certainly believe that is part of it. They would come into a port and be transported somewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join