It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm or "Where is All this Stuff Going?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Debunked: FEMA Coffins (plastic grave liners)
www.metabunk.org...

also

The US Military has 7,000 helicopters at its disposal, and 1.4 million active personnel. If you want to transfer several platoons of soldiers or equipment to a place, would you make them march, or use the helicopters at your disposal?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I read threads like this and I wonder - do people realise just how big the US Military is?

But that ruins the conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ATS needs a temporary rule :

if you want to link a claim to jade helm 15 - you must actually show a link

the paranoia is simply mind blowing

equipent that is not used by any of the forces participating in jade helm 15 - being transported in the oposite direction to the jade helm AO

just WTF ????????????????????

kind of like the paranoia of 12/21/12?....or....if Obama gets elected America is doomed, paranoia?....or gold going to 5,000 an ounce, paranoia?....or Obama taking away all the guns, paranoia?.....jade helm 15.....(yawn)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This one has the coffin liners/cremation boxes and FEMA camps.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The primary M1 and MRAP maintenance facility, where they're rebuilt is Lima, OH. They have to get from where they're starting to there and back out again. That means a lot of country to cover either way depending on where the unit is at.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Every single year people seem surprised to see military equipment being transported. It is like they forget that not only does the active duty military but also reserve and National Guard units move to training areas and ranges. The size of that exercise and its nature may mean a short trip in state or one across the country. One of the US Unified commands is the Transportation Command that exists because this is so common. Every year it goes on and every year somebody posts a you tube video and a small group of people run around screaming doom until it fades away and then starts all over again the next year. Just a little critical thinking would help stop the madness.

This is the first year I have seen it on this scale. It is not the first year I have looked at Youtube.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well would you consider something like say this from Oct. 8, 2014 Jade Helm if you saw it on youtube saying it was?

Because this is what the military does when they need to move equipment around.

It is a lot of the thing many still think is a ''military exercise'. We have seen videos of crematory ready industrial coffins stacked up.

No you didn't. You saw a video that says that is what they are...believe me they aren't.

Here read this...

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

That's been debunked for years.

This is all still not making much sense

I bet it does after watching utter BS videos, and believing them.

Step back from the conspiracy theory and do some research and it will start making sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The primary M1 and MRAP maintenance facility, where they're rebuilt is Lima, OH. They have to get from where they're starting to there and back out again.

That is probably what I saw the other day on I 20 east of Atlanta...I want one.

Man if I was so paranoid that every time I heard military helicopters flying over, or saw military equipment moving on the interstate I would never leave my house.

Nothing uncommon to hear and see around these parts.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I've seen all kinds of weird stuff sitting in truck stops. From huge self propelled artillery units, to most of an F-18 Hornet, to helicopters.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well would you consider something like say this from Oct. 8, 2014 Jade Helm if you saw it on youtube saying it was?

Because this is what the military does when they need to move equipment around.

It is a lot of the thing many still think is a ''military exercise'. We have seen videos of crematory ready industrial coffins stacked up.

No you didn't. You saw a video that says that is what they are...believe me they aren't.

Here read this...

That's been debunked for years.

This is all still not making much sense

I bet it does after watching utter BS videos, and believing them.

Step back from the conspiracy theory and do some research and it will start making sense.

No, because that is only 1. You seem to assume I haven't done any research. All you bring is1 youtube video.

The explanation of what the burial vaults are has been posted, it doesn't have to be their only use. Such a burial vault wasn;t included in the last 2 family member's funerals I arranged and it floods here.
edit on 9-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I see a conspiracy theory I am interested in and then I research it. Do you know what website you are on?
edit on 9-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No, because that is only 1. You seem to assume I haven't done any research. All you bring is1 youtube video.

I was trying to show you that they do this all the time...move equipment that is.

But here you go just for you...

Do you see now that they do this all the time?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I see a conspiracy theory I am interested in and then I research it. Do you know what website you are on?

And this site has a motto...which is what you see here now.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Here wanted to add a few more for you...

From 2012...

From 2011...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The explanation of what the burial vaults are has been posted, it doesn't have to be their only use. Such a burial vault wasn;t included in the last 2 family member's funerals I arranged and it floods here.

Not every funeral homes offer these, so that could be a reason why you didn't get it included maybe they don't offer it...did you think to ask about them?

And did you miss out on the letter discussing what the manufacturer has so many for, and the fact the US gov't. doesn't do business with the manufacturer and never has.

But here from the manufacturer of those supposed government coffins.

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

Feel free to ask for yourself, I bet...no pretty sure you will be leaving disappointed.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As someone who participates regularly in state and regional exercises (although NOT Jade Helm), I can say with 100% certainty that this IS a drill and nothing unusual. At least this one has been highly publicized... I was at an exercise last year when we set off a flash grenade in the parking lot of a very busy fast food restaurant. The ironic part was that the management of the restaurant knew we were going to do it, but hadn't informed any employees or patrons. Needless to say, there were several people who needed to change their drawers and/or use a defibrillator.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Keep following and focusing on only one road....youll only end up at a single destination. Whereas, follow many other off-shoot trails and it looks entirely different.

I think we should have a laugh about this on Dec 22nd...the same day after 2012 had people climbing out of bunkers because they had it all wrong.

1st Responder
FEMA/DHS
EMT/ERT
Region 2 South, Michigan

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Based on many of the responses I see here, many folks have the attitude of, "nothing to see here, move along". Many are called "paranoid". I would ask this; is there not reason to be paranoid? All things considered, from an extremely corrupt administration and appointees to the purchase of millions of rounds of ammo by various agencies including the EPA (since when does the EPA need ammo? Who are they planning to shoot?). Plastic "coffins" by the thousands. An extremely divisive president creating racial tensions like none we have seen in modern times. Unprecedented retiring of military officers. And the list goes on and on.

So, my question is, when do you get paranoid? When you see armed men in fatigues at your door? When exactly would be a good time to become suspicious? How would nefarious motives and missions look any different than the "normal" movement we've been seeing lately? Are you that trusting and optimistic of our government that you will never be suspicious or guarded? What would it take for you to raise an eyebrow? A 2x4 upside your head?

And for those in the military who say, "I'm in the military and nothing is going on", I just SMH. You're an enlistee. Do you really think you would know in advance of a move against civilians? It would spread like wildfire in about 2 hours! The vast majority of officers wouldn't be briefed until it was ready to go down so you're delusional to think that just because you're "in the military" that you would know if something was being planned. You think that you're just routinely moving equipment and that's what they want you to think. Some of us may be "paranoid" but the other side of that coin is naivety. I work for a government agency as well and have a clearance. I'll just say it's a component of DHS and guess what? I don't know *hit! If Jeh Johnson was planning an operation, I don't think he'd send out and email blast to all of us and I get emails from him nearly every day.

So, if you're convinced that nothing is going on, then I'd say they're doing their job quite well.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: axslinger

Your post reminds me a lot of far too many posts in the "Secret Society" forum discussing Freemasons...Poster makes an assertion. Second poster responds "I'm a Mason, and this isn't accurate". Original poster responds "You're just not high enough in the organization to know what's really going on!".

While it's true that enlisted personnel won't be aware of everything going on, it's also true that enlisted personnel have a pretty good idea of what's normal, and what isn't. If you're going to simply dismiss any and all evidence that doesn't agree with your point of view as the uneducated commentary of somebody who just doesn't know better, or the work of paid shills, there's no point in having a discussion.

Frankly, I've been actively avoiding posting to the Jade Helm threads because the entire thing is turning into click-bait, with very little actual information. As The Bard said, "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing". I don't claim any 'special knowledge', and I've never served in the military...but my father served for over 30 years, and looking at all of the videos presented in this thread, and comparing them to various scenes from my childhood, I'm not seeing anything that I haven't seen before when units go off to training exercises.

I don't blindly trust the government, but I also don't blindly trust people who post random video to YouTube who can't tell the difference between a Bradley fighting vehicle and a tank....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brother Stormhammer
but I also don't blindly trust people who post random video to YouTube who can't tell the difference between a Bradley fighting vehicle and a tank....

That is what I find so funny about some youtube video's, they claim to know about the military and what they do, but do not even know what a tank actually looks like!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Brother Stormhammer

This is one of the most intelligent posts I've seen all day....thank you.

I'm not in the military...but I do work with the military. I also am engaged in local, state, and federal emergency management/homeland security/law enforcement exercises. In any given state, dozens of these go on every month. And several times a year, every year, there are large regional exercises not too different from Jade Helm.

Last year, I participated in 2 regional, 3 state, and no local exercises. This year so far, I've participated in 0 regional, 2 state, and 1 local exercise.

To an outside who doesn't work in this industry, I can see why you might take the position of Chicken Little. But to those of us who do this all the time, it's business as usual. There is nothing abnormal that I can see in the Jade Helm exercise other than a lot of [fill in your word of choice] people being freaked out for nothing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join