It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Boadicea

He tried to convince his father this was a wrong direction but his dad absolutely believed he was right. Total brainwash. Wonder what he would think now.

How very difficult and sad that must have been for him for so many reasons. The saddest part is that the more passionate and righteous he felt about it, he probably still wouldn't see a problem...

My dad and my husband were/are (respectively) big WWII buffs, and both question just what we have wrought by bringing so many medical Nazis here after the war (among others!). My dad especially took Eisenhower's words of warning about the Military Industrial Complex very seriously.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
thank you for bringing this info to us , have you seen Dr.Bradstreet Search Warrant ?

here it is

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
thank you for bringing this info to us , have you seen Dr.Bradstreet Search Warrant ?

here it is

No, I haven't -- thank you!!!

I'm reading it now...

ETA: Okay... so it was all about the GcMAF:

"All Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF), GC-Globulin, and/or any other products or component substances thereof that constitute misbranded drugs under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act."

And it seems they want to go after the patients as well -- or at least that's my take on this part:

"Any and all electronic, digital, and paper records and documents relating to GcMAF, including but not limited to patient information, including patient records/files, consent forms, sign in sheets, billing information, medical insurance information, shipping information, communications concerning GcMAF, complaints, financial records, all of which may constitute evidence of the receipt in interstate commerce of a misbranded drug and the delivery or proffered delivery thereof for pay or otherwise, and the fruits and instrumentalities of such, in violation of Sections 331(c) of Title 21, United States Code."

WTH??? GcMAF is a natural protein produced by our bodies -- not a drug!!! And as I understand it, no one in the USA provides GcMAF -- so what "interstate commerce" laws would have been broken? Even the tests for nagalase serum levels have to be done outside the country!

I am totally creeped out by the inclusion of patient records, specifically including "consent forms." Either the feds wanted to charge Dr. Bradstreet with treating patients without full disclosure and consent... or they want to implicate the patients for willfull participation in illegal activities.

I'm still crazy enough to believe people should have the right to consent to whatever treatment they deem appropriate with full disclosure of risks involved...

That's what stood out for me. May I ask about your thoughts? What sticks out for you?
edit on 7-8-2015 by Boadicea because: ETA

edit on 7-8-2015 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

my thoughts ?? i think they will go after those patients and kill them too , so they don't prove that he was right .

its crazy man , so GcMAF is a natural protein produced by our own bodies and when our bodies stops producing them what is the harm from getting it back into our bodies ? its like criminalizing the production of vitamin C or vitamin D or any other supplement .

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

my thoughts ?? i think they will go after those patients and kill them too , so they don't prove that he was right.

I didn't think of that angle... I don't even want to! I hope you're wrong -- but I wouldn't bet on it.

its crazy man , so GcMAF is a natural protein produced by our own bodies and when our bodies stops producing them what is the harm from getting it back into our bodies ?

Yes, it is crazy. What is even crazier is that so many people do not see the negative consequences staring us in the face... or they do see and just don't care (probably because they are one of the few profiting off the rest of us).

its like criminalizing the production of vitamin C or vitamin D or any other supplement .

There have already been suggestions -- if not attempts -- to make both C and D controlled substances (in particular liposomal Vitamin C). And the most despicable part of it all is that it has nothing to do with our health and best interests, but just the best (financial) interests of a select few. These are literally crimes against humanity.

I find it curious that not one forced-vaxxer has commented to tell me how wrong/paranoid/delusional I am... or to oh-so-calmly and logically explain the error of my ways. It's almost spooky...but I'm not complaining!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Perhaps there is a certain genetic predisposition present in individuals that could be identified to explain the adverse reactions to some vaccines that result in Guillain–Barré syndrome, or in this case of this thread, symptoms similar to en.wikipedia.org... ? Personalized medicine would be able to identify which ingredients in the vaccine should be attenuated in individuals.

Another way that the public's (rightful) mistrust in vaccinations could be assuaged would be to ensure that proper screening and "weeding" of potentially lethal biological "weeds" such as Simian virus 40 in the old polio vaccines to cite a historical example, or the infamously infesting HeLa cells could be properly removed prior to distribution. To perfect such quality control would save a lot of future headaches and heartaches.

I write this in the sincere hope that it is simply relative ineptitude, rather than malice that is at work here.

This area of research is rather old. www.google.com...

To cite the area of research concerning genetic predisposition and vaccination related triggers:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 13-8-2015 by ginseng23 because: Fixed citations

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ginseng23

Thank you for the links and the food for thought -- very interesting!

I have wondered about genetic predispositions and what role it plays. For example, the CDC whistleblower Dr. Thompson is claiming that multi-vaccines given to Black children (especially boys) before 36 months seem to correlate with autistic syndrome more than White children... why would that be? Genetics would seem to play a part, though that's subject to further investigation. It could also be a combination of factors, such as previous exposure to high lead contents in paint.

So many more questions than answers, eh???

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Here's is an interesting video about "GcMAF for the treatment of cancer, autism, viral and bacterial disease ". It actually shows you cultures of breast cancer being decimated by a small dose of GcMAF.

I wonder how does the body produce this protein GcMAF? What glands and what foods need to be eaten to give the proper nutrients/ingredients for the body to manufacture this protein? What can be avoided to keep the production from stopping?

According to the logic, Nagalase is being introduced in to the body in an invasive manner or non-invasive manner, which inhibits the body from making GcMAF naturally.
edit on 24-8-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Researchers in Italy (Thyer et al) in a paper called "GC protein-derived macrophage-activating factor decreases α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase levels in advanced cancer patients", concluded:

"α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (nagalase) accumulates in the serum of cancer patients and its activity correlates with tumor burden, aggressiveness and clinical disease progression. The administration of GC protein-derived macrophageactivating factor (GcMAF) to cancer patients with elevated levels of nagalase has been associated with a decrease of serum nagalase activity and with significant clinical benefits. Here, we report the results of the administration of GcMAF to a heterogeneous cohort of patients with histologically diverse, advanced neoplasms, generally considered as "incurable" diseases. In most cases, GcMAF therapy was initiated at late stages of tumor progression. As this is an open-label, noncontrolled, retrospective analysis, caution must be employed when establishing cause-effect relationships between the administration GcMAF and disease outcome. However, the response to GcMAF was generally robust and some trends emerged. All patients (n = 20) presented with elevated serum nagalase activity, well above normal values. All patients but one showed a significant decrease of serum nagalase activity upon weekly GcMAF injections. Decreased nagalase activity was associated with improved clinical conditions and no adverse side effects were reported."

^^^This demonstrates GcMAF is indeed helpful for anti-cancer purposes

from "Immunotherapy for prostate cancer with Gc protein-derived macrophage-activating factor, GcMAF" by Yamamoto et al:

"Serum Gc protein (known as vitamin D3-binding protein) is the precursor for the principal macrophage-activating factor (MAF). The MAF precursor activity of serum Gc protein of prostate cancer patients was lost or reduced because Gc protein was deglycosylated by serum α-N -acetylgalactosaminidase (Nagalase) secreted from cancerous cells. Therefore, macrophages of prostate cancer patients having deglycosylated Gc protein cannot be activated, leading to immunosuppression. Stepwise treatment of purified Gc protein with immobilized β-galactosidase and sialidase generated the most potent MAF (termed GcMAF) ever discovered, which produces no adverse effect in humans. Macrophages activated by GcMAF develop a considerable variation of receptors that recognize the abnormality in malignant cell surface and are highly tumoricidal. Sixteen nonanemic prostate cancer patients received weekly administration of 100 ng of GcMAF. As the MAF precursor activity increased, their serum Nagalase activity decreased. Because serum Nagalase activity is proportional to tumor burden, the entire time course analysis for GcMAF therapy was monitored by measuring the serum Nagalase activity. After 14 to 25 weekly administrations of GcMAF (100 ng/week), all 16 patients had very low serum Nagalase levels equivalent to those of healthy control values, indicating that these patients are tumor-free. No recurrence occurred for 7 years"

^^^indicating Nagalase is secreted from cancerous cells and causes immunodeficiency, which is reversed by GcMAF

in Immunotherapy of HIV-infected patients with Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF)" by Yamamoto et al:

Macrophages activated by administration of 100 ng GcMAF develop a large amount of Fc-receptors as well as an enormous variation of receptors that recognize IgG-bound and unbound HIV virions. Since latently HIV-infected cells are unstable and constantly release HIV virions, the activated macrophages rapidly intercept the released HIV virions to prevent reinfection resulting in exhaustion of infected cells. After less than 18 weekly administrations of 100 ng GcMAF for nonanemic patients, they exhibited low serum Nagalase activities equivalent to healthy controls, indicating eradication of HIV-infection, which was also confirmed by no infectious center formation by provirus inducing agent-treated patient PBMCs. No recurrence occurred and their healthy CD+ cell counts were maintained for 7 years

^^^Indicating that HIV infections rely on nagalase for immunosuppresion and it can be significantly quelled by GcMAF

Welcome to the machine, folks
edit on 24-8-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Researchers in Italy (Thyer et al)...

The science, efficacy and potential of GcMAF therapy seems to be well established -- at least as far as it goes. I believe there is much further research to be done however... these are blood products being transferred from one person to another, with much room for disaster -- from diseased blood, to incompatible blood types, to unsanitary collection practices, to incorrect/inadequate storage or shipping practices and on and on. But it seems there is a deliberate effort to stop the research that needs to be done... much like cannabis....

So is it any wonder that one of the many healing properties of cannabis is to activate these GcMAF cells in our own bodies??? Without injections!

I find it a beautiful synchronicity that the research of both cannabis' healing properties and this GcMAF protein were happening separately but simultaneously, finally coming together in such an amazing way.

I just hope the patent process (and greed) don't ruin a good thing for all of us.

Medical marijuana was another area of treatment and research that Dr. Bradstreet was actively involved in, including promoting its legalization in Colorado.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I find it a beautiful synchronicity that the research of both cannabis' healing properties and this GcMAF protein were happening separately but simultaneously, finally coming together in such an amazing way.

have you read "The in vitro GcMAF effects on endocannabinoid system transcriptionomics, receptor formation, and cell activity of autism-derived macrophages"

Background: Immune system dysregulation is well-recognized in autism and thought to be part of the etiology of this disorder. The endocannabinoid system is a key regulator of the immune system via the cannabinoid receptor type 2 (CB2R) which is highly expressed on macrophages and microglial cells. We have previously published significant differences in peripheral blood mononuclear cell CB2R gene expression in the autism population. The use of the Gc protein-derived Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF), an endogenous glycosylated vitamin D binding protein responsible for macrophage cell activation has demonstrated positive effects in the treatment of autistic children. In this current study, we investigated the in vitro effects of GcMAF treatment on the endocannabinoid system gene expression, as well as cellular activation in blood monocyte-derived macrophages (BMDMs) from autistic patients compared to age-matched healthy developing controls.Methods: To achieve these goals, we used biomolecular, biochemical and immunocytochemical methods.Results: GcMAF treatment was able to normalize the observed differences in dysregulated gene expression of the endocannabinoid system of the autism group. GcMAF also down-regulated the over-activation of BMDMs from autistic children.Conclusions: This study presents the first observations of GcMAF effects on the transcriptionomics of the endocannabinoid system and expression of CB2R protein. These data point to a potential nexus between endocannabinoids, vitamin D and its transporter proteins, and the immune dysregulations observed with autism

You're right, the cannabinoid pathway is related to GcMAF. Honestly its no shocker that plants were gonna be the things to save us from our own idiocy

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Thank you for the video -- I will watch when I can!

I wonder how does the body produce this protein GcMAF?

As I understand it, the gc protein -- which binds to Vitamin D -- is produced by lymphocytes... but don't make me swear to it!!! I believe the problem is when the nagalase inherent in the disease/condition prevents the protein from binding with Vitamin D, thus preventing the activation of the macrophage (a type of white blood cell) to fight the disease.

What glands and what foods need to be eaten to give the proper nutrients/ingredients for the body to manufacture this protein?

Probiotics, especially the lacto and bifido strains seem to promote both the production of these proteins AND stimulate the appropriate endocannabinoid receptor which produces the white blood cells -- the macrophages -- which the protein activates. Also cannabis, with some specific cannabinoids -- like CBDs -- also activating the production of macrophages. Also fats and oils.

Vitamin D supplementation also seems to be effective and important. I've seen recommendations of 10,000 IUs per day.

What can be avoided to keep the production from stopping?

I have seen suggestions including sugars, fake sugars, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, GMOs, and high (toxic) metal levels. I haven't seen any hard facts or clinical studies though.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

have you read "The in vitro GcMAF effects on endocannabinoid system transcriptionomics, receptor formation, and cell activity of autism-derived macrophages"?

Yes!!! 'Tis a wonder to behold, eh?

I have a whole lot of related links in this thread that you might find interesting too!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

my thoughts ?? i think they will go after those patients and kill them too , so they don't prove that he was right.

I didn't think of that angle... I don't even want to! I hope you're wrong -- but I wouldn't bet on it.

its crazy man , so GcMAF is a natural protein produced by our own bodies and when our bodies stops producing them what is the harm from getting it back into our bodies ?

Yes, it is crazy. What is even crazier is that so many people do not see the negative consequences staring us in the face... or they do see and just don't care (probably because they are one of the few profiting off the rest of us).

its like criminalizing the production of vitamin C or vitamin D or any other supplement .

There have already been suggestions -- if not attempts -- to make both C and D controlled substances (in particular liposomal Vitamin C). And the most despicable part of it all is that it has nothing to do with our health and best interests, but just the best (financial) interests of a select few. These are literally crimes against humanity.

I find it curious that not one forced-vaxxer has commented to tell me how wrong/paranoid/delusional I am... or to oh-so-calmly and logically explain the error of my ways. It's almost spooky...but I'm not complaining!

Well a new thread on this very topic has just been closed and redirected here. The naysayers were aplenty! I doubt they will post in this thread though as they know they will get their asses handed to them. 😉

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The Yamamoto study has been retracted.

The above article from the International Journal of Cancer, published online on 12 October 2007 in Wiley Online Library and in Volume 122, Issue 2, pp 461–467, has been retracted by agreement between the journal Editor-in-Chief Peter Lichter and Wiley Periodicals, Inc. due to irregularities in the documentation for institutional review board approval.

Part of the cover up? Or is it because the study only looked at 16 people, of which had undergone regular cancer treatments, and actual cancer markers weren't looked at -- rather the nagalase levels in the body instead:

After several patients asked our organization, the Anticancer Fund, about GcMAF as a cancer treatment, we decided to look for the evidence supporting its use in cancer. The IJC article reports the use ofGcMAF in 16 breast cancer patients. All patients had previously mastectomy or lumpectomy and all but one received radiotherapy or chemotherapy, prior to the initiation of the treatment with GcMAF.

Link

The journal also found about 6 other problems with the way the study was carried out.

Just because a study gets published does not make it the word of God. There are a lot of studies that get published that are complete crap due to poor experimental design and procedure.

I'm not saying this stuff isn't something to look into -- but let's be careful about citing sources that have been retracted due to poor scientific methods.

edit on 25-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So no reason to kill doctors if it's a non-issue and scientifically flawed.
2nd

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

I'm not saying the entire substance is scientifically flawed, but I've been reading through cancer forums and I can't find anyone that's had any positive results from this stuff. I see a lot of hopeful people, and a lot of money being spent, but I haven't seen an overwhelming number of success stories.

Maybe I'm not reading the right cancer and HIV/AIDS forums, who knows.

What I am seeing is that this stuff is insanely cheap to make, and the dose is in the nanogram range. For that little amount of active ingredient, the stuff should be a lot cheaper. From what I've read, it seems the probiotic route would be the cheapest and most effective way to go.

I'm a big fan of probiotics, they do all kinds of things -- and I think we're barley scratching the surface of their worth. But $150 an injection for a few nanograms of gcmaf? I'd rather eat some yogurt or take a good probiotic.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Fascinating thread, and theory - thanks! I hope more follows. The fact that the authorities are trying to criminalize this substance is quite something.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
I also read about this a few days ago and searched for info, theres a company in newzealand selling a certain probiotic that stimulates the gcmaf naturaly.a reply to: Boadicea

Very interesting -- Thank you!!!

I'm going to check this out. Ultimately, finding something that can stimulate the body's own GcMAF production would be the best option. This is a vital and integral part of the immune system from what I've read. Probiotics are proving ever more important for so many reasons. I would be interested to know just what strain(s) promote the GcMAF production though... what food sources are highest...

I'd be interested to know this as well.
It seems I have a lot of reading to do. I don't comment as much as I'd like because I get very tired and sometimes very quickly.. and I often wonder if the reason I'm so sick is because of something nefarious such as your OP.

When you're feeling crappy for years, the research a person needs to do to better their situation can drag you down and make you feel more sick, so often I feel like doing nothing. I appreciate the work put into this thread and the many links, but doubt I'll have the energy (other than diet) to better my situation. Just so much to learn..

Thanks for the thread!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well a new thread on this very topic has just been closed and redirected here. The naysayers were aplenty! I doubt they will post in this thread though as they know they will get their asses handed to them. 😉

Ahhhh..... that explains the new activity on this thread! I was wondering about that...

I hope you're right about the naysayers. We'll see!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join