It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I already addressed this...

THC is "natural" in cannabis, but "Big Pharma" has a product called "Marinol" which is a prescription, synthetic version of it.

The drug companies can totally manufacture unique carrier fluids, delivery methods, and put patents on manufacturing processes required to make this stuff. There is PLENTY of monetary incentive for this stuff, even if it's naturally occurring in the human body.

This stuff is also not an outright "cure" either. Many people believe big pharma would never produce a straight up cure -- well, this stuff isn't a cure, it's a treatment. Even if your cancer goes away, it can come back again and you'd have to take this stuff all over again. That right there is more money for big pharma.

As I already said, look at aspirin -- that's no longer under patent and drug companies still sell it and make a killing off of it. How much are you charged in the hospital for an aspirin tablet? $10?

If someone came out with a viable treatment using this stuff that was backed by iron-clad studies, that person's career would be set for life and they'd be sought after by all the biggest and most prestigious research institutes. Having such an effective weapon against AIDS/Autism/Cancer...would skyrocket a researcher's career into rock star status.

I also am generally skeptical whenever a substance claims to cure a bunch of ailments -- so-called "wonder drugs" rarely live up to their hype.

I'm telling you guys -- if this stuff was legit CEO's and executives at drug companies would never die of cancer.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I agree.. I read the retracting statement regarding his work and I did think it was silly that he simply measured nagalase levels... but... if nagalase causes bodily aberration, and the GcMAP reduces nagalase... then we are led to believe that GcMAP is effective because Yamamoto DID prove that GcMAP decreases nagalase levels.

As soon as I read your words, I immediately wondered if Dr. Nobuto had tailored his clinical studies, and therefore his published papers, to fit/justify a patent. So I did a search, and sure enough, it looks like that's exactly what he did:

Patents by Inventor Nobuto Yamamoto
Patents by Assignee Nobuto Yamamoto

Note that Yamamoto applied for and obtained patents for both the process of measuring nagalase serum levels, and for producing the synthetic GcMAF treatment, BEFORE EVEN DOING THE TESTING!!! Profits before people. He didn't even know if the synthetic GcMAF would be effective, or for how many patients it would be effective for, or if it was even the safest or most effective method of treatment. He just wanted to make sure his profits were locked in.

***If vaccines do in fact increase nagalase levels [a citation for that statement would be a nail in the coffin, but I couldn't find one]***, obviously those profiting off vaccines would want to hinder the process of this knowledge coming into the light. For now its speculative... but the dead doctors lead me to suspicion.

I agree. I have found statements that ALL viruses contain nagalase, but that's about all I can find. The lack of definitive statements from the medical PTB is suspicious to me. (As are the deaths of course). Moreso that it would seem simple enough to unequivocally deny that vaccines contain nagalase if that is, in fact, true. The fact that no one does is disturbing. So my default position on this must be that since ALL viruses contain nagalase, and ALL vaccines contain viruses, then ALL vaccines contain nagalase. Obviously, not all patients who receive vaccines have adverse reactions, so there must be some other mitigating factors... genetics? Age? Critical development stage? I don't know. But if no one will even admit it's a problem that needs to be studied, the research will never be done to find out.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think we're missing an important puzzle piece here. I think that the GcMAF and nagalase are only parts of something. I think tinkering around with those two is kind of like saying eating fat will make you fat.

Sure, eating fat WILL make you fat, but its not like the fat you eat automatically just sticks to you. You digest the fat first. There's a lot of other things that happen to produce body fat on a person. Even eating zero fat but high calories can create body fat.

Just understanding a few substances doesn't make one a master of the immune system.

Measuring this stuff and giving people GcMAF is like saing "If X, then Y..." It's probably a lot more complicated than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I already addressed this...

THC is "natural" in cannabis, but "Big Pharma" has a product called "Marinol" which is a prescription, synthetic version of it.

The drug companies can totally manufacture unique carrier fluids, delivery methods, and put patents on manufacturing processes required to make this stuff. There is PLENTY of monetary incentive for this stuff, even if it's naturally occurring in the human body.

This stuff is also not an outright "cure" either. Many people believe big pharma would never produce a straight up cure -- well, this stuff isn't a cure, it's a treatment. Even if your cancer goes away, it can come back again and you'd have to take this stuff all over again. That right there is more money for big pharma.

As I already said, look at aspirin -- that's no longer under patent and drug companies still sell it and make a killing off of it. How much are you charged in the hospital for an aspirin tablet? $10?

If someone came out with a viable treatment using this stuff that was backed by iron-clad studies, that person's career would be set for life and they'd be sought after by all the biggest and most prestigious research institutes. Having such an effective weapon against AIDS/Autism/Cancer...would skyrocket a researcher's career into rock star status.

I also am generally skeptical whenever a substance claims to cure a bunch of ailments -- so-called "wonder drugs" rarely live up to their hype.

I'm telling you guys -- if this stuff was legit CEO's and executives at drug companies would never die of cancer.

I think the real issue here isnt necessarily the efficacy of GcMAP, but rather, the potential threat that vaccines may be.

I think the paramount question is: are Vaccines the culprit for increased nagalase levels?

If the answer is yes, I doubt even the CEO's of these companies know, because it would be on a need-to-know basis kept quiet in the Research and Development department. Which then brings into question all the dying doctors who are researching the key question; are vaccines the culprit for increased nagalase?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think we're missing an important puzzle piece here. I think that the GcMAF and nagalase are only parts of something.

[snip]

Just understanding a few substances doesn't make one a master of the immune system.

Measuring this stuff and giving people GcMAF is like saing "If X, then Y..." It's probably a lot more complicated than that.

Yeah, I think you're right. I KNOW you're right... at least I know that I am missing alot of the puzzle pieces! I think the research on the endocannabinoid system and receptors helps fill in the big picture, but I think there's still more to it. I read a few articles in the Daily Mail about researchers who had found proteins that seemed to suicide cancer cells, and I wondered if/how that protein might fit in with all the research into GcMAF and cannabinoids. There's definitely much to be studied and learned.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well if viruses raise nagalase levels, then wouldn't contracting any virus naturally do the same?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well if viruses raise nagalase levels, then wouldn't contracting any virus naturally do the same?

Yeah, from what I've been reading, nagalase is the way that viruses cause immunodeficiency in the host, allowing them to spread throughout the organism easier.

But do we want to be voluntarily injecting that in ourselves?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Reading this stuff makes me want to cry and scream. I lost my sister, who was a young strong woman to Chemo (poison) last year.....I know the medical doctors knew they were going to kill her with that poison. I know the entire debacle was a huge racket....from the criminal medical establishment, FDA, big pharma to the alleged "best hospitals and Cancer centers in the world".....who all knew the expensive poison they were pumping her with had a bigger chance of killing her than helping her. But they sold her a bill of goods about how she was "strong, young and healthy" and they had "so much they could do for her if the chemo didn't work" . That was, of course, until the chemo didn't work - and made her sicker and sicker. Then those same Doctors had nothing else to offer - but they were happy to help her die quicker.

The entire allopath medical industry of the western world is full of crap.

And most people don't care and think I'm crazy. Of course, these are the same people who wouldn't even be bothered to read or research any of the stuff I'm reading in this thread.

The world is run by the WRONG PEOPLE

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Reading this stuff makes me want to cry and scream. I lost my sister, who was a young strong woman to Chemo (poison) last year.....

My heart hurts for you. I lost my brother to cancer a few years ago. I spent his last several weeks with him. I'm glad your sister had you. It's hard, but part of life.

I know the medical doctors knew they were going to kill her with that poison. I know the entire debacle was a huge racket....from the criminal medical establishment, FDA, big pharma to the alleged "best hospitals and Cancer centers in the world".....who all knew the expensive poison they were pumping her with had a bigger chance of killing her than helping her. But they sold her a bill of goods about how she was "strong, young and healthy" and they had "so much they could do for her if the chemo didn't work" . That was, of course, until the chemo didn't work - and made her sicker and sicker. Then those same Doctors had nothing else to offer - but they were happy to help her die quicker.

The entire allopath medical industry of the western world is full of crap.

I understand. The system has been corrupted... the regulatory agencies have been captured... the industry now serves itself. But take heart that times are changing -- MUST change. And it happens with education and awareness. When people know better, we do better.

And most people don't care and think I'm crazy. Of course, these are the same people who wouldn't even be bothered to read or research any of the stuff I'm reading in this thread.

The world is run by the WRONG PEOPLE

Just think of "crazy" as meaning you refuse to lower yourself to being "normal".... And wear it as a badge of honor!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

now i recall why attempting to discuss anything with alternative medicine advocates is so painful

as i said origionally - if any of the cock wombles had actually done any real research - then the answers to every question i raised should have been availiable from thier published material

so where is it ????

all we have is thier " feeling " that vaccines contain nagalese

if they cannot actualy answer that first question with confidence - then they are just being muppets

is there nagalese in vaccines ?

i dont know - and i am now past caring

nagalese is an enzyme - its not magic - and it is not self replicating - further it has a limited effect [ bevcause its an enzyme ] - hint look up how enzymes work

lastly - even if nagalese is " in vaccines " none of these idiots have shown that it is present at a level to have a measurable physiological effect [ that was one of the questions too ] .

so - like i said - i am not a medical reserarcher - and now CBA - i just asked a few choice questions - that ho one seems to be able to answer - but you get pretty upset by them non the less

all pretty standard fare for the alternative med crowd

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

LOL!!! Hahahaha!!! You're funny.

As I said, you asked very good questions... but this pretty much says it all:

is there nagalese in vaccines ?

i dont know - and i am now past caring

It's all about you, eh? You don't care if people -- children and babies!!! -- are being hurt by these vaccines. If it doesn't serve your purposes, oh well, right?

Or maybe confounding and obfuscating the truth is your purpose. Hmmmmm...

If you can add something of value to the discussion -- especially if it proves there is no nagalase in vaccines -- then please do. If you just want to obfuscate and confound the discussion, of course you can... but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

As it stands now, ALL viruses contain nagalase, and ALL vaccines contain viruses, so ALL vaccines contain nagalase. Period.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

oh dear - you really dont have a clue do you :

As it stands now, ALL viruses contain nagalase,

actually incorrect - SOME virues contain nagalase not all

and ALL vaccines contain viruses,

not even close to accurate - not all vaccines protect against viral pathogens [ anthrax , tetanus [ one of the most common adult vaccinations ] and others are bacterial infections for which vaccines are availiable ]

so ALL vaccines contain nagalase.

conclusion - incorrect - see above . not doing very well are you

you are a perfect example of the scietifically illiterate slurping the bollox doled out by snake oil salesmen .

PS - the reason i no longer give a crap is because the " nagalese scare " is manufactured bollox - children are not in danger

if you actually studdied the science insetead of fearmongering - you would understand this

hint questios :

what is an enzyme ?

how are enzymes produced ? [ this is one of the critical ones
]

what is the function of enzymes ?

what is the half life of nagalese ?

i entered this thread in an attempt to educate .

lets see if people are actually capable of learning

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh dear - you really dont have a clue do you :

As it stands now, ALL viruses contain nagalase,

actually incorrect - SOME virues contain nagalase not all...

Funny, earlier you questioned the very existance of nagalase! Now you say some viruses do contain nagalase. What changed? If true, that would be good to know and pertinent to the conversation... which ones contain nagalase and which ones don't? How do we know which ones do and don't? Links?

and ALL vaccines contain viruses,

not even close to accurate - not all vaccines protect against viral pathogens [ anthrax , tetanus [ one of the most common adult vaccinations ] and others are bacterial infections for which vaccines are availiable ]

Okay, fair enough, perhaps... I did read that staph (a bacteria) contains nagalase, so apparently at least some bacteria contains nagalase. Again, I would very much appreciate your sources... Links?

conclusion - incorrect - see above . not doing very well are you

We'll see when you provide the links/sources that prove not all viruses contain nagalase, and that not all bacteria contain nagalase. And by the way, one can no longer get a sole tetanus shot; it is now combined with diptheria and pertussis. Consequently, even if tetanus does not contain nagalase, if either diptheria or pertussis does, then the tetanus shot does as well.

you are a perfect example of the scietifically illiterate slurping the bollox doled out by snake oil salesmen .

No. I am a perfect example of someone who actually does give a damn trying very hard to understand something way out of my expertise, with very limited resources... If you have better information, share it. All you've done so far is throw rocks.

PS - the reason i no longer give a crap is because the " nagalese scare " is manufactured bollox - children are not in danger

if you actually studdied the science insetead of fearmongering - you would understand this.

I have asked you again and again and again to share what you think you know -- you refuse to. And kids are in danger, and hurting, and suffering. Maybe not from nagalase, but you sure haven't demonstrated that.

hint questios :

what is an enzyme ?

how are enzymes produced ? [ this is one of the critical ones
]

what is the function of enzymes ?

what is the half life of nagalese ?

i entered this thread in an attempt to educate .

Then educate. Share your vast knowledge for us fearmongering scientifically illiterates slurping the bollox doled out by snake oil salesmen. (Did I get all your insults in???) Dazzle us with your brilliance. We're waiting.

lets see if people are actually capable of learning

We'll see when and if you actually teach us something.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

We'll see when you provide the links/sources that prove not all viruses contain nagalase, and that not all bacteria contain nagalase. And by the way, one can no longer get a sole tetanus shot; it is now combined with diptheria and pertussis. Consequently, even if tetanus does not contain nagalase, if either diptheria or pertussis does, then the tetanus shot does as well.

See, I knew that 'they' were combining the tetanus shots with DP, but I was under the impression that this was happening here at Winston-Salem Baptist med center because it's a teaching/research hospital. (my BF works there and had to get a tetanus shot a few yrs. ago); he ended up pretty sick after the injection.

My biggest concern however, is that my son is very allergic to the Pertussis vaccine and very nearly died after having an injection at [around] 15 months. I wonder if they can give a tetanus without the DP in it? After the injection he received as a baby [that caused extremely high fever which lasted for days], he was not the same little boy. He regressed in his motor skills and speech. Because of this his Drs had it listed in his medical records that he had an allergic reaction to Pertussis. Certainly there are others who can't handle Pertussis and because of this there is a tetanus inj. without the DP available?

I'm not trying to take this off-topic, and I actually feel this is very much on-topic. There must be a reason that 'they' would combine these medications. I'm sure their reasoning would be something like 'if a person needs a tetanus vaccine, this would be the time to boost their DP', but I think there is more to it and it's not a good idea IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

It's funny because after reading it here, my hubby got smacked in the chest and face with a pipe and had to get a tetanus shot and was told it would protect him from pertussis and diptheria too. It surprised him because getting hurt and getting a tetanus shot is not uncommon for him, but this was a first. I wasn't happy about it.

According to Vaccines.org:

There are four combination vaccines used to prevent diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough): DTaP, Tdap, DT, and Td. Two of these (DTaP and DT) are given to children younger than seven years of age, and two (Tdap and Td) are given to older children and adults.

All I can say is "grrrrrrrrrr." There's no good reason to over-immunize.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I don't think you're crazy in the least !
My mother died from cancer and the chemo was not only hurtful, it progressed her death. The time of her DX to her death was only 5 months.

Now believe this or not--my sister contacted the ACS [American Cancer Society] to get info during the time my mother was sick. During one conversation my sister told the woman that my mother had quit smoking over 4 years before she was dx with cancer. The woman told my sister that my mother quitting smoking was likely the cause of her cancer. She also told my sister that she would deny ever saying what she did if the question came back to her, she would deny ever telling my sister what she told her. She explained how many people get cancer after having quit smoking, and she explained it medically [which I can't do here without all of the knowledge at my disposal w/o sounding illiterate on the subject], but it sounded like the woman was being truthful and seemed to make some kind of sense.

But who tells that without sounding at least a little crazy or in denial... and I'm neither crazy [at least any more than the next gal-haha] or in denial.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

yikes - just yikes -

firstly - stop lying - i never :

questioned the very existance of nagalase

next - i am not sure i can actually teach you anything - not because of any failings on my part - but because of your dishonesty and willfull ignorance

you keep demanding that i ` provve negatives `

this is not how science or logic works

further - you want sources / citations for everything i say

funny that you have not demanded the same of any other poster in this thread

you claimed [ falsely ] earlier in a replie that i wouldnt believe anything you said

that statement now appears to be ironicly hypocitical doesnt it

so i will leave you to stew with this :

[quoye]so ALL vaccines contain nagalase.

source // citation required

a core maxuim of the anti vaxxer idiots is ` ive done my own research `

which sadly translates to - i read a bollox anti vaxx site and believed it .

now - lets get back to my first post Q1

and try answering it

that will be your education

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

yikes - just yikes -

firstly - stop lying - i never :

questioned the very existance of nagalase

I am not a liar. For the sake of this argument, I will take your word for it and assume that I am wrong about that -- either mistaking someone else's words for yours, or that I misunderstood your words. You can, of course, assume the worst about me, but you know as well as I do that there are other explanations.

next - i am not sure i can actually teach you anything - not because of any failings on my part - but because of your dishonesty and willfull ignorance

There you go again... Big on accusations and assumptions and short on facts.

you keep demanding that i ` provve negatives `

No, I am not and have not. You have demanded countless answers of me that I have said unequivocally that I do not have, that I could not find, and I asked you to provide the answers. If you don't know them or can't find them either, okay. If you do have the answers, then I suspect you don't want to provide them because they will be subject to scrutiny.

this is not how science or logic works

Very true. Demanding answers from someone who obviously doesn't have them isn't very practical or efficient.

further - you want sources / citations for everything i say

Not exactly. Sure, links and citations would be great. But I would have been just as happy if you had simply given me the answers you seem to have and do not want to share. I could have and would have done further research armed with that new information. We also could have had a great discussion. In fact, if you have bothered to read the rest of the thread, I have serious doubts about the whole GcMAF thing, in large part because there are so many simple questions I have that I cannot find an answer to.

funny that you have not demanded the same of any other poster in this thread

Because no one else has come into the thread to hurl insults and and ask gotcha questions and demand answers only to then be rude and obnoxious when I do not and/or cannot find them. Many others have posted various links to expand and further the conversation. I have done further research and posted the links. I have stated again and again that I'm just doing my best to figure this out. I have outright stated that I do not have all the answers.

you claimed [ falsely ] earlier in a replie that i wouldnt believe anything you said

I believe I used the word "accept" not "believe." And, no, of course I don't expect you to accept whatever answers I provided, in part because you have already rejected everything I've writen, and because of your obviously hostile attitude, and because I wouldn't expect (or want) ANYONE to blindly accept any answer I give. Hence the purpose of posting links.

that statement now appears to be ironicly hypocitical doesnt it

Hypocritical? Um, first you would have had to actually give me some information -- not just ask questions and demand answers -- for me to not "believe."

so i will leave you to stew with this :

source // citation required

Yup. Until the facts change, that is my working premise. Prove it wrong. If you can/do, I will yell it from the rooftops... okay, maybe not. I doubt my neighbors would even know what I am talking about. But I will post an entire thread proclaiming it for the whole world to see and read... I will tell the whole world I was wrong and you were right and hang my head in shame and remorse.

a core maxuim of the anti vaxxer idiots is ` ive done my own research `

which sadly translates to - i read a bollox anti vaxx site and believed it .

As you well know, no, I did not rely on a "bollox anti-vaxx site". I did a tremendous amount of due diligence, including peer reviewed papers and studies, including links to every published study, and noting that a few have since been retracted. I have included anything and everything that could be pertinent, the good, the bad and the ugly.

now - lets get back to my first post Q1

and try answering it

that will be your education

I'm not going to play your game. If you have relevant information, share it.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think that vaccines hold a lot of promise, however I am simply concerned with ensuring that we have a better understanding that not all individual genetic types respond the way we imagine to vaccines, and also that unforeseen mutations are a definite possibility. An example of vaccine research going in the right direction:

www.youtube.com...

When they mention in the above video that oncoviruses secret substances to evade the immunological response, it reminded me of the comments here regarding nagalase. Please refer to my first post in this thread to how these individual parts play a role in the greater scheme of immunoresponse.

www.hdri-usa.com...
edit on 28-8-2015 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2015 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ginseng23

I think that vaccines hold a lot of promise...

I think vaccines can definitely be beneficial, and I sure don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water. But I would certainly also like to ensure they are as safe as possible, produced safely, etc. But I also believe we have the knowledge and resources to do better than vaccines in many cases by stimulating our own immune system to heal itself.

...however I am simply concerned with ensuring that we have a better understanding that not all individual genetic types respond the way we imagine to vaccines, and also that unforeseen mutations are a definite possibility.

I think genetics are definitely a factor. I have no doubt that the accelerated multi-vaccine schedule currently in practice for infants and toddlers is also a problem. I strongly suspect that stage of physiological development and especially immunological development is also crucial. I would bet that nutrional health at time of vaccination is also important.

An example of vaccine research going in the right direction:

www.youtube.com...

Thank you -- I'll check it out when I can watch videos.

Please refer to my first post in this thread to how these individual parts play a role in the greater scheme of immunoresponse.

www.hdri-usa.com...

Yes -- thank you! This is a great site to learn about nagalase. Lots of information with links to published papers and clinical studies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join