It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just recently learned about nagalase, and it wasn't good, so I did some research. Short for N-acetyl- Galactosaminidase:

Nagalase is an extracellular matrix-degrading enzyme that is secreted by cancerous cells in the process of tumor invasion. It is also an intrinsic component of the envelope protein of various virions, such as HIV and the influenza virus.

In laymen's terms, nagalase is a protein produced by cancers and viruses. This is a bad protein. Somehow this bad protein reduces our bodies ability to produce a good protein called GcMAF, short for Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor, which binds with Vitamin D and is crucial for our immune systems. (Macrophage is a type of white blood cell) When nagalase takes over our GcMAF, we're in big trouble. But by increasing the good protein, GcMAF, via injections, the body's own immune system can fight the cancer/virus. It may also be effective in reversing autism and diabetes, as well as liver and kidney disease.

Natural News recently posted a very informative article complete with many facts AND much conjecture, in the most dramatic and conspiratorial terms, as the title makes clear:

REVEALED: Cancer industry profits 'locked in' by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines... spurs tumor growth... explains aggressive vaccine push

The article makes many assertions (in addition to the ones in the title), including that the --

Doctors found dead and/or went missing felt that nagalase was being introduced to the body through vaccines.

-- Which is based on claims made on a radio show with so little credibility (at least with me) that I won't even link it. But I have found the same claims elsewhere, most referring to the above Natural News article and/or radio show. So I did do some checking around to see what facts I could and could not nail down.

Did "all" of the doctors in question "feel" this way? Dr. Bradstreet, the first holistic doctor to die, according to his own website, did in fact suspect (at the very least) that vaccines were introducing the nagalase, and was treating his autism patients with GcMAF with reportedly amazing results by those patients. However, I cannot confirm or debunk for the other doctors (yet); nor would I consider every doctor a "holistic" doctor. For more information on each doctor who is dead/missing, I believe the most current list is here.

So could nagalase in vaccines be a problem? Is there nagalase in vaccines? Well... I didn't find it listed as an ingredient of any vaccines, but neither could I find anything to say that the nagalase was removed from the virus used to make the vaccine. Soooo... If all viruses have nagalase and all vaccines have viruses, then all vaccines must have nagalase, right? The question should be how much nagalase do vaccines contain? Not if. Obviously, multiple shots given at once would proportionately increase the amount of nagalase injected into the body. Does it matter if the vaccine uses live viruses as opposed to dead viruses? Is it timing? Stage of development? Would it help if Vitamin D supplements were administered with the vaccine, allowing the body's natural GcMAF to bind to the D and do its job? And maybe add some GcMAF just to jump start the immune system as it is suddenly assaulted with multiple viruses?

Or maybe -- just maybe -- with our vastly increased knowledge of nutrition and bodily processes like this one, we could use that knowledge to treat the natural disease, creating genuine lifelong natural immunity with all its benefits, and not assault our bodies with vaccines at all for limited temporary immunity... and especially not by force.

GcMAF is a natural substance. It cannot be patented. What can be patented are the various processes involved, such as using stem cells as a source for supplemental GcMAF, or the testing process for serum nagalase/GcMAF ratios, stuff like that. There is still too much unknown. Is it because current research is focused on the best way to profit from the information? And not the best way to treat and heal people who are sick and hurting? Dr. Bradstreet thought so; for example, this is from his website:

US researchers tend to think of themselves as the leaders in all medical technologies. In reality, the US remains decades behind other countries when it comes to stem cell research. What the US scientist would like to do with stem cells is to engineer a process for encoding certain features (like brain repair) into the stem cell so they can ultimately control the patent on the process. Patents are about the only way universities can generate income apart from collegiate sports (a big money winner).

And then we have the Mayo Clinic Cancer Doc Blows Whistle on Drug Monopoly "This is a crisis":

“What we are against is greed. That's what is really skyrocketing these prices because the prices are fixed by the drug companies. There is no regulation….the point is there is a crisis.”

And it's not just a problem here in the USA. A Belgium based GcMAF information-only website has a petition to disband their version of the FDA:

To disband the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and its big pharma board of directors, which protects the old billion dollar monopolies of the big pharmaceuticals, and ruthlessly closes down effective, inexpensive scientific discoveries.

So does all this mean that Big Cancer (or Big Pharma or Big Whatever) is murdering doctors who buck their system? Maybe. Maybe not. We don't have enough information to know. We just have enough information to know that something isn't right. This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Great info and sources. Quite a lot of complex medical terminology I'm not familiar with but what have been able to understand from all this was quite eye-opening

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It's not clear if the substance is being included in the vaccine formulation or if it is inducing tumors, or infections that produce the substance.

Since vaccines introduce one or more pathogens into the body and the intent is to essentially infect the host, I would tend to expect the latter.

Science is sick and needs to recover from an infection of Fascists and profiteers.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Great info and sources. Quite a lot of complex medical terminology I'm not familiar with but what have been able to understand from all this was quite eye-opening

Thank you!

It is very complex and difficult for us layperson's to fully understand. Probably somewhat difficult for even the medical establishment. Especially because there has not been enough research to understand it! Let's hope this is the beginning of change.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Science is sick and needs to recover from an infection of Fascists and profiteers.

Yes indeed!!! I'm betting that "cure" is also being suppressed!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We just can't trust the same people making money when we are sick, to inject us with something that's suppose to keep us healthy...it just doesn't make sense. Especially on how we keep hearing that they don't make profits from vaccines.

What do we call an action made by multi-billion dollard corporations that costs them money? An investment.

There are surely many reasons why cancer is rampant like pollution, stress, pesticides/herbicides, wifi, radiation, the list goes on and on...

None the less, from my deductions, vaccines might give particular protection and immunity but at the same time overally lowers the immune system and makes us more susceptible to be...good patients.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

There are surely many reasons why cancer is rampant like pollution, stress, pesticides/herbicides, wifi, radiation, the list goes on and on...

I agree. I think there are countless substances tainting our environment -- and therefore our bodies -- which are compromising our natural immunities and leaving us vulnerable to cancer, autism, diabetes, and on and on. A perfect storm so to speak.

None the less, from my deductions, vaccines might give particular protection and immunity but at the same time overally lowers the immune system and makes us more susceptible to be...good patients.

Again, I agree. The science behind vaccines -- basically jump-starting our own natural immunities -- is well-founded. But vaccines are not without risk. Perhaps by design... perhaps due to unintended consequences... probably both. The medical industry seems to be quite happy with those risks, believing they can be "managed." And not just in reference to vaccines. It seems the medical industry would rather "manage" disease than cure it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm glad to see you ran with this

originally posted by: Boadicea
It is very complex and difficult for us layperson's to fully understand. Probably somewhat difficult for even the medical establishment. Especially because there has not been enough research to understand it! Let's hope this is the beginning of change.

Isn't it interesting, though, how simple it all is?

Cancer produces nagalase -> nagalase blocks GcMAF production -> Inject GcMAF -> Body kills cancer

No poisoning, no zapping, just giving the body what it is lacking

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
I'm glad to see you ran with this

originally posted by: Boadicea

Cancer produces nagalase -> nagalase blocks GcMAF production -> Inject GcMAF -> Body kills cancer

I think what needs more study (at least I couldn't find this information), is how the nagalase suppresses the body's natural production of GcMAF and counteracting that action. Ultimately, I think if we could understand that, treatments would focus on naturally stimulating and increasing the body's own production of GcMAF, as opposed to injections as a supplement. Especially for non-lethal conditions which are managed rather than cured, like autism and diabetes.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Reporting what I have written before...I worked with a doc whose father worked in germ warfare during WW II. This doc absolutely refuses to take any vaccine.

He does know something but wasn't inclined to go farther.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Reporting what I have written before...I worked with a doc whose father worked in germ warfare during WW II. This doc absolutely refuses to take any vaccine.

He does know something but wasn't inclined to go farther.

Ahhhh... he would have known them during their incarnation as IG Farben. I'm thinking he had personal knowledge of their despicable involvement in Nazi war crimes. It's scary to ponder just how much of that depraved Nazi-esque thinking was transferred here after the war by our own government... I can only imagine how much scarier it is to know.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Exactly, those doctors that died suspiciously could have been getting too close to their well guarded secret.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank you. I am replying to keep this op on my watch list as I can't work out how to do it on my phone. Very very interesting. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Another stellar thread. Thanks for all of your inspiration and work.

I ran into this subject a few days ago and am presently focused on the fetal cells that are used in almost every vaccine.

The cell lines that are used for culturing have been divided and grown to the point of not being viable. I can't help thinking that the residual, biological components are a hidden danger.

Back to reading all of your links.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Thank you. I am replying to keep this op on my watch list as I can't work out how to do it on my phone. Very very interesting. Keep up the good work.

You're welcome -- and thank you!

I am happy that the research is appreciated. I can't take too much credit though. I have no answers nor solutions... just trying to help us all stay informed and aware.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Another stellar thread. Thanks for all of your inspiration and work.

Thank you! I'm just glad the information is appreciated.

I ran into this subject a few days ago and am presently focused on the fetal cells that are used in almost every vaccine.

The cell lines that are used for culturing have been divided and grown to the point of not being viable. I can't help thinking that the residual, biological components are a hidden danger.

I wish you luck with that... and I hope you write up a thread about it. I started looking into that aspect also, and quickly realized that I had to keep a stricter focus for now. So many tangents to be followed... [[ Big Sigh ]]

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I also read about this a few days ago and searched for info, theres a company in newzealand selling a certain probiotic that stimulates the gcmaf naturaly.a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
I also read about this a few days ago and searched for info, theres a company in newzealand selling a certain probiotic that stimulates the gcmaf naturaly.a reply to: Boadicea

Very interesting -- Thank you!!!

I'm going to check this out. Ultimately, finding something that can stimulate the body's own GcMAF production would be the best option. This is a vital and integral part of the immune system from what I've read. Probiotics are proving ever more important for so many reasons. I would be interested to know just what strain(s) promote the GcMAF production though... what food sources are highest...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

He tried to convince his father this was a wrong direction but his dad absolutely believed he was right. Total brainwash. Wonder what he would think now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join