It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnancy entrapment. Do men have any rights?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Don't worry about it.

You don't know anything yet.

Rights....No

I think you need to wait. I doubt the liar is even Pregnant.

If she is....This kid is going to need one decent parent.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Your story reminds me of someone I used to know , she always seemed to be pregnant but there was no real pregnancy , she would even buy clothes for the baby she was going to have but in the time I knew her there was no pregnancy , no baby.

A condom protects from more than babies.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whoa, this sounds like exactly what happened to me! Like the same exact story, Her name isn't Tara is it? That was the name of my nightmare.

I tried to do the right thing after I got the call 3 months later. This girl was the BIGGEST liar I had ever met in my life, so instantly I didn't believe it. I met up with her just to see if she was pregnant, she was.
I told he she should move in with me, like I said I tried to do the right thing. She stayed about a week and tried everything she could do to push my buttons to get me to hit her. I am a very calm and gentle person so I was just being passive about it. It wigged her out so much that she could not provoke me, that she called some random dude, he picked her up and I never saw her again.

Then I found out she just got out of jail for trying to bilk some guy out of about 500K a year earlier, saying she had his kid, but later it was proved to be false. I would link the news story but I am kinda embarrassed I even got into a situation with this person.
If you were so inclined you could probably find the story with a little investigative skills.

That was 3 years ago.

I still wonder what happened to crazy Tara and hope to god that is not my kid.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lets lighten the possible situation a bit . Say this woman had been dating someone she really liked and he broke up with her.What better way to force him back to her , than she being pregnant and telling him it was his baby and not yours .
As said before , never worry about possible situations until they happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thats horrible NB. Im glad you have given her the flick,.
Don't worry about it unless something comes up. If it does...urgh sorry man bad situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Something to consider. If she is pregnant and you are the father try to get custody. It can happen if the woman is flaky as you describe. Just in case look into it and start documenting everything. The best defense can be a good offense. Is she a druggie? Hooker? Criminal record? History of bad boyfriends? You might wind up with the kid but she will be the one paying child support if you can swing it. And if it works then be extra careful. That type will do anything to get back custody if they lose it.
edit on 5-8-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NEVER HOOK UP WITH A PREGNANT CHIC!! Too much drama. Having a kid is a really chaotic time in your life. So assuming that you are meeting her at her best or the way she normally is is foolish. She is likely to give the dad another shot or 100 different things.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Also, keep in mind, it's not the kid's fault that the mother is a lying bitch.

In fact, instead of leaving the child to a lying bitch and having to pay child support, might as well fight for that child in court. To me, it seems easier dealing directly with a child then the emotional draining of having to pay child support. The constant feeling every week/month of "I lose, she wins" would be too much for me to bear.

There should be more laws protecting men. There should be some sort of document that legalizes that, he didn't want the child, he doesn't want to raise the child, he doesn't ever want to see the child or having anything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'd quit worrying about a potential child and just go get tested for STDs.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My advice for what it's worth is to take a deep breath and relax. From what you say she sounds like a manipulative b@!ch. hopefully she's always on the pill, after all you would have noticed if she had a period. The chances are she will just move on to the next guy and tell him the same sad story. The first thing you should do is get an S.T.D check. If it develops into more, deal with it when it comes around. Anyway good luck buddy.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Wow that sounds insane. I can't imagine the havoc it played on your emotional well-being.

No, she never tried to provoke me or anything of the sort. She just convinced me she was pregnant, and the dude ran out. I tried, as you, to give someone the benefit of the doubt and do what I see to be right--and that was to give it a chance and take the gifts that life seemed to have ready for me, a wonderful new girlfriend and a child on the way! I was SO excited and happy!

But now I see she is full of lies and secrets. I really do not think she was pregnant from a previous guy. And I think she encouraged me so that she could get pregnant--to what end?--I don't even want to know!

I am sure I have not heard the last of her. I am thinking she will come by trying to claim I got her pregnant and milk me dry (my savings and income, that is.)

I am just so angry at myself for trusting someone like this so implicitly. But on the other hand, what relationship can survive constant mistrust, scrutiny, and unwarranted doubt?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Munnyfunkster
S.T.D check.

Top of my list.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I definitely was a large contributor to my 1st nervous breakdown and my 1st trip to the loony bin.

I had about 10 different contributing factors in a 4 year span, just really awful, horrible, situations in my life. they built up around me and I snapped, I started living in a deluded reality just to cope, I could not handle reality, so I made one that worked for me.

They labeled me bi-polar but I am not so sure anymore.

Things got really bad for a while. I wrote about it in a old thread if you are interested in seeing what its like to be mad.

She was probably the cherry on the sundae though.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Oh, man. I'm so sorry! Everyone else has covered the basics. I really hope you never hear from her again!

Figure out the date you last had sex with her and remember it (write it down, put it in a journal). If there is a pregnancy, you may be able to put your mind at ease.

I hope it's just a valuable lesson learned. I don't care if she's on the pill, uses a spermicide, says she can't get pregnant or says she's pregnant, use a condom anyway. If you're not ready for a baby, use a condom. Once you have a good relationship going and you know you can TRUST her, then ... Still use a condom!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You're gonna be fine, don't worry.

MunnyFunkster, way to make someone feel better, sheesh.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
you know you can TRUST her, then ... Still use a condom!

Yes this is probably my biggest flaw. I am too trusting, and too quick to trust. It's not from naivety, it's just who I am. I trust people because I usually have nothing of great value to lose.

"He who steals my purse steals trash."

I am glad I squashed this theory.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

It's sound advice , it doesn't hurt to check.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

You're gonna be fine, don't worry.

I already made an appointment for an STD check. It's still sound advice even if obvious advice.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What age is she?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I had a girl try to pull the fake pregnancy on me once, coincidentally right after breaking up with her. I started to get real active, saying I would take her to the doctor appointments, registering us for classes, and so on. The doctor appointments always got moved, cancelled, rescheduled, etc... at the last second so I couldn't make them. She could never get off work to go to any of the classes. After about two weeks of "being pregnant" she had an accident, "lost the baby" and no longer wanted me in her life.

If it's your child you can build a case against her then sure to terminate her parental rights. It becomes solely your child in the eyes of the law, she had no legal bearing over it any longer. Of course, I'm not a lawyer and, well, taking legal advice from a stranger online is not a smart decision. Check out avvo.com to find some sound legal advice.

But next time? Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join