It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnancy entrapment. Do men have any rights?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
Just sayin' first thing is to make sure it's not gonna fall off before worrying about what problems it may have caused!! Besides I said relax.......

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Munnyfunkster

I known, I know.

I just get so paranoid about that every time I have strange relations and then regret it.

That's why I haven't got any in a while, I refuse to date right now and don't want to hook up with someone who I don't trust.
I just ruins the strange for me, I am like thinking the whole time: "Is this the one that's finally gonna give me the herpdog or some warts..etc?"

They would always go, "relax, gosh your really nervous aren't you?"and giggling like I'm shy or something, but I was just worrying about the STD's and hooking up with strange women that often accompany them.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Keep in mind if this is her first pregnancy, she may not gain weight early. I was more than 5 months with my first before I gained my first pound. Then it came on all at once.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
For me it was always the next morning that I I would have that panic. At the time I was always so happy I was getting my end away! Anyway, you shouldn't let the worry get in your way of living. Just wear a condom and try not to pick up the obvious slapper EVERY night.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

Its not that straight forward as an answer. Woman can have normal menstruation in early pregnancy... i had one normal menstruation and when i went to doctor i heard i was 8 weeks pregnant. Our kid was not a mistake tho

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Look dude I'm 58 and I doubt there's guy that has never been manipulated by a female.
Especially if you are a 'nice' guy.
The rule is that you NEVER trust a woman until she has proven to be trustworthy.
If she is young she might have been burnt by the other guy and wants to hook you deep. Instead of dating 2 months and good bye.

When I was first divorced at 38 I dated a 21 year old.
As soon as she said 'I can't get pregnant' I started to back down the relationship.

There are girls with normal brains out there.
You will just have to go through a good number of rocks to find the jewel.
Find a target rich enviroment where you enjoy being there.
If you like drag racing go to the strip every weekend.
If you like dancing go the local dance spot every weekend.
New targets will show up all the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh it's not a kid I'm worried about. It's about being entangled with the kind of woman who would concoct this lie and strategy to get herself pregnant by someone she hardly knows.

I am going to play devils advocate here. What kind of guy would risk STD's by having unprotected sex with a woman he hardly knows?

You may be misinterpreting signs as well. How far along is she supposedly? Did she have other pregnancy symptoms? Dark and prominent veins on her breasts? (Most women get this) Nausea? (Many actually don't) Did she have to pee all the time? (most women)

By 4 months she would have had an ultra sound and would know her estimated date of delivery. It is easy to figure out the date of conception based on the babies size.

For the record, I didn't gain a pound with my first until I was 7, almost 8 months pregnant. The only symptom I had was a positive pregnancy test.

She could have been manipulating you or you could be reading all the signs wrong. Anyways next time wrap it up until you know someone well enough to know if they are lying to you about pregnancy or STD's. As far as I am concerned it could be that she is trying to cover up and pass on an STD.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

*raises hand*

Never been manipulated by a woman.

Unless you count my mother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join