It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain and Immigration - Ignorance is Bliss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
kalergi plan...UN agenda 21....These are just some of the reasons that can be googled as to theories behind mass immigration, but its ignorance by many in the general population as to why Calais situation will not be resolved, it will simply get a lot worse.

If the French break up the Le Touquet agreement, which they are just looking for any little excuse to do, then Britain will have thousands heading in to Kent.

Many who can afford to think liberally will have us believe that we can welcome them with open arms and all will be well, but those same people can afford to think like that, because they can afford to exit out of here when it quickly becomes apparent that applying our expectations of behaviour on to others can give varying results that can range from violent at best, destructive at worse.

Is Cameron going to build more schools and hospitals? Employ more public service staff? Create more housing? And if he does, when will it end? Once Britain has been concreted over in its entirety? Or once common folk feel trapped in their own area to the point that they act out in violence? Once their kids are being bullied for being an English kid in an English school? Is there no end? No, the end would come with a unified population response to this attack on our country, but ignorance provides the key to a splintered population and as such, limited opposition.

The reality is that if those people come flooding in to here and more will come once that happens, there will be chaos. As proven repeatedly in this country, most who come here from undeveloped nations have no interest in us the British, in becoming British or adopting Britain as their home, to the point that second and third generation actually feel even more strongly that they are not British than first generation. So you add to that an unsustainable increase in population, a declining public service, declining resources, declining living standard and it has chaos written all over it.

It is incredible that it is apparently ignorant to feel the way I do, when those who are opposed to such a view are ignorant that the same people they state to be against are the same people behind the current mess. The same people who made sure that the economic migrants got to Calais. The same people who created economic migrants in the first place. These social warriors are vehemently protesting against the evil bankers, the same people wrecking sovereign nations, without realising that those psychopaths are behind all of this...but I guess its ok as the propaganda speaks of a great utopia from a borderless world...So as that fits in with liberal mindsets, the rest of the evil can be ignored as this globalist idea is great...not evil...right?...

Its ok though, because Im sure those same globalists have all our interests at heart on this agenda and that the turmoil experienced in Dresden, Aarhus (Denmark), Marseilles, Rome, Stockholm etc...Will not ever happen here, at least while we keep giving out free stuff to them...I guess the moral of the story is never stop giving out free stuff to them, even if we stop giving to our own.

It is not ignorant to fear the repercussions of what evidently is becoming akin to an invasion and certainly not ignorant when all evidence is considered that immigrants from the undeveloped world generally do not integrate and adopt the culture, even in part, of the indigenous population. This is what becomes of economic migrants who simply wish to obtain wealth at all cost, while living in such a liberal country as this that they can exploit. Sweden has proved that ultra liberalism creates major issues as there is no sense of appreciation by such people given refuge, just a developing sense of entitlement which results in rage and anger if you even remotely remove any aspect of those handouts.

Ignorance of this situation is not just bliss, its a statement of wealth. If you can afford to be ignorant, you can afford to rubbish us common folks concerns that our areas could well become total slums. You can also be ignorant that the vast majority of us were pro immigration until we realised alternative motives at play here and the relentless numbers coming in to the country and putting strain on the lower end of our society, while dealing with the day to day issues of living/working with it and knowing that all too many have no choice but to feel trapped in this so called democracy. A democracy where 4 million cried out for action in the election by voting UKIP and got nowhere. That is the fallacy of democracy. Well those four million souls are about to see everything get a whole lot worse.

We were the most hospitable nation to foreigners, until liberals and immigrants in more or less equal measure, spat in our faces continually for it.

However, liberal take note - Me today, you tomorrow. Remember that when you are putting your house up for sale because the area is "not the same".

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace

Well said!

Hear Hear!

Much is being said... nothing is being done!

I suggest we temporary close the Channel Tunnel, that is until we have a referendum on the issue of the EU.

If the vote is a NO then we employ Australian style boarder police.

If we vote yes to the EU... I will emigrate as England will have been lost without so much as a single shot being fired.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think it's only a matter of time before things get way out of control and shots are fired.

The numbers of migrants is increasing dramatically, and very little security watching them.

How long before they turn violent in an attempt to cross the channel?

If that happens, are the French just going to stand by and do nothing?

Doubtful

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

And to think about those nations without a channel full of water between them and the savages... How could they survive? Obviously not. Obviously they are all wastelands, full of marauding grunts, and exploding cars and ... well, you get the picture.

All I can see is another entitled-to-have-a-little-as-possible-to-do-with-immigrants-brit.

Hi there.

How about your fair share of immigrants coming to Europe?
Oh?
You want to secede?

Well, that might be convinient. Could you please speak with the Netherlands, Ireland and Cypress first, as they have serious issues with that? And ask your industrial companies?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We in the U.S. are facing much the same problem. Illegals flooding the country and govt doing little to enforce the law or stop them. The corporations want them for cheap labor, the politicians want them for the votes. What We The People want seems to be completely ignored.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If we want out, it has nothing to do with any other country except our own.

British industry used to be one of the best in the world, and it could be again if we get the opportunity to properly trade with other countries outside of the EU.

Most British companies are now owned by foreigners, I seriously doubt they would pull out simply because we said no to Brussels.

We are struggling as it is with what migrants we have took in, the NHS is struggling, the benefits system is struggling.

People who come here to work and pay taxes are fine, as long as it's a job that cannot be filled by a British worker.

It's a hard world we live in, and one day it may be better, but right now we need to be looking after our own first.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The majority of well off people think they will not be affected by it because they are secure and safe. When us little folk have lost the little we have and the small rewards we are given, then they are coming for you!.
We had nothing of value anyway except for the dream that our children have it better than, I have it better than my parents generation. That is lost. There is no future and all the sacrifices and struggles fought and died for where in vain. In vain because in 10 yrs we lost them all. With compliance and enthusiasm from a large % of so called British citizens with working class roots.
Divide and rule.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think the worst part is that whenever you try and discuss this, the ugly head of the 'r' word will be raised in order to stop the discussion.
Wait for it.

This isn't just about immigration nowadays, nor is it about space [we don't have] or health services or schools or housing. This is a clear invasion.
Most [all??] are of the beloved islamic faith and [standard response coming: "whilst most muslims are peaceloving blablabla...] there is the quite real issue with ISIS we have at the moment.

I am sure there are mostly economic immigrants amongst those that choose the UK [not France or any other country on their way] but there is a major possibility that amongst them are members of ISIS.

This alone warrants to take this situation far more serious than it has been so far. You can not open your borders and let everyone just come in. That's folly and completely puts ANYONE [yes even British muslims] at risk.

How can anyone ignore this?

I am even sick and tired to try and sound nice, so bite me. I had enough. The Brits managed to keep the Germans out [even though I managed to infiltrate eventually
] so why not these guys?

I even have the answer to that. People of the 'certain belief' can never be reprimanded or said 'no' to. I had enough. I really do. And Camoron is on holiday the bl%%dy useless Tw4t.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Boo hoo.
This is a nation of immigrants...

Or are you forgetting that it's an Island?

But yes, blame the liberals, even if it was paedo Heath and other right wingers who pushed for this EU collaboration.
Probably for an easing of human trafficking across our waters.
You're reaping what you sow.

...the area is "not the same".

Say what you mean...
Don't let us assume, say it!

edit on 4-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

And to think about those nations without a channel full of water between them and the savages... How could they survive? Obviously not. Obviously they are all wastelands, full of marauding grunts, and exploding cars and ... well, you get the picture.

All I can see is another entitled-to-have-a-little-as-possible-to-do-with-immigrants-brit.

Hi there.

How about your fair share of immigrants coming to Europe?
Oh?
You want to secede?

Well, that might be convinient. Could you please speak with the Netherlands, Ireland and Cypress first, as they have serious issues with that? And ask your industrial companies?

Germany needs to keep their nose out of British Affairs.... Britain did not ratify the Lisbon Treaty... we are not actually Members of the EU in any way other than in the true sense of the maastricht treaty.... We do not recognize Germany's authority or the EU's Authority to order us to do any thing at all PERIOD!

And just to top it off this I believe is Germany policy on accepting migrants??

So wind your neck in!

edit on 4-8-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Boo hoo.

No it isn't and even if it was it wouldn't justfy the high levels of legal Immigration we see at the moment and the high levels of illegal immigration including the people we see comming from Calais.

The United Kingdon isn't an Unlimited Utopia. We have a Public service that is stuggling to meet demand. We also have a large low skilled labour market mostly made of up young white British males outside of London.

Let's put Ideology to the side and use common sence to discuss this crisis.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Boo hoo.

Or are you forgetting that it's an Island?

But yes, blame the liberals, even if it was paedo Heath and other right wingers who pushed for this EU collaboration.
Probably for an easing of human trafficking across our waters.
You're reaping what you sow.

...the area is "not the same".

Say what you mean...
Don't let us assume, say it!

The reason the Librals get the blame is because the Librals want a unified EU with it's constitution and would love to see the end of British sovereignty ...

The Maastricht Treaty - which is nothing more than a free trade agreement is the ONLY binding legal contract between Britain the European countries.... That agreement has been added to and made into something totally different today....

the only reason Germany want to damage the UK is because we are on set to over take them Economically and the only reason the other countries want the UK in the EU is because we are a cash cow!

No the EU can go and take a leap and let them deal with their own problems!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

This is the same tired old BS they were talking about when I was a kid and John Major was in charge...

Immigrants channel tunnel oh noes rinse and repeat.

There is no common sense in this, just short memories.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sometimes I read threads like this and begin to think the problem there is really out of control, but then other members who live in the UK come in and say it's nuts, there is really no indication of a problem.

Maybe it's regional --- like I never notice a problem with folks coming across our southern border. It's surely not noticeably a problem here and I don't much give it a second thought. But then, I don't live in Texas.

Anyway. It's confusing. Is it or isn't it? Is it mostly just personal perception?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What's BS? We haven't got struggling public service? We haven't got high levels of Immigration, 250,000 Net a year? We haven't got a large low skilled market?

Under John Major in the Mid Ninites, Immigration was 30-40 thousand Net a year. Our public service under John Major was being underfunded, not struggling to meet demand because of year on year high levels of Immigration we have.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Sometimes I read threads like this and begin to think the problem there is really out of control, but then other members who live in the UK come in and say it's nuts, there is really no indication of a problem.

Maybe it's regional --- like I never notice a problem with folks coming across our southern border. It's surely not noticeably a problem here and I don't much give it a second thought. But then, I don't live in Texas.

Anyway. It's confusing. Is it or isn't it? Is it mostly just personal perception?

I'm from England and the problem is huge!

our towns are literally being over taken by Eastern Europeans. Where they are setting up whole streets of shops that just cater for the eastern euro market.

They are not integrating they are literally taking over.

The result is a cheap labour force who are content to work on minimum wage and don't aspire to anything more than what they are given...

They are diluting the job market to such an extent that when the governments living wage comes into effect they will be earning the same as some professions are now.. even though they are working in the local meat factory etc....

They Live 6 or 7 in a house they rent and send home 70% of their wage.... sucking our economy dry from within.

The pressure on our services is already at breaking point.... It's now impossible to get a doctors appointment where I live... you have to go to the drop in and wait with the mass of people that also are all trying to get seen.

My children can't get a place in the local school because of a huge influx of foreign children who ironically get first choice being from a minority group.

Even the Main supermarkets Morrisons and Tesco are selling Eastern European foods openly on the shelves now. whereas it used to be just a special Isle of even a few shelves.

If it continues like this we will have nothing left. My children are already suffering... I dread to think what a future in Britian will look like for them...

Perhaps for the British the only option is to sell up and move....

Are we the British the new Jewish?? Will we be fighting for our land back in centuries to come???

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TSOM87
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What's BS? We haven't got struggling public service? We haven't got high levels of Immigration, 250,000 Net a year? We haven't got a large low skilled market?

Under John Major in the Mid Ninites, Immigration was 30-40 thousand Net a year. Our public service under John Major was being underfunded, not struggling to meet demand because of year on year high levels of Immigration we have.

I'm sorry 250,000 per year?

Are you still talking about illegal immigration or are you now discussing the in-out EU migration statistics?

This thread is about illegals from Calais.

Unless it's now convenient to lump all immigration numbers together, I'll stick with "it's BS".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Oh. Sorry.

I've noticed one difference you guys talk about and that is "free stuff", housing and such. Mexicans and people from Central American don't get that much 'free stuff' here. They come here to work. They send their money home too, but nonetheless pay taxes on every purchase, and I don't begrudge the fact they are trying to feed someone at home.
But a 'takeover' would be difficult if not impossible to swallow, I agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

I suggest we temporary close the Channel Tunnel,

Mind you, then the ferries will get hit. And maybe they'll try and swim the channel of steal a boat. There needs to be a deterrent and my suggested methods may be considered too draconian.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Oh. Sorry.

I've noticed one difference you guys talk about and that is "free stuff", housing and such. Mexicans and people from Central American don't get that much 'free stuff' here. They come here to work. They send their money home too, but nonetheless pay taxes on every purchase, and I don't begrudge the fact they are trying to feed someone at home.
But a 'takeover' would be difficult if not impossible to swallow, I agree.

The problem is not that taxes are not paid, although I am sure there are plenty of off the books working going on. The issue is that the additional tax does not pay for the added volume of load on the welfare systems and services they are relying on.

If the UK was a bridge, there are too many people on it and it's beginning to break... and the people who were already on it are being vilified for complaining...

It's so wrong it's untrue!

The Migrants are like a Swarm of Locust!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join