It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people judge gay people and rich people as evil - jealousy!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: symphonyofblase

actually this is no joke but yes it is & enter button .. i cant be bothered changing it .. from wa maybe you should come for a coffee .. (just joking i will probably poison you)get to know some normal gays in the village. I said it before.. bisex ..and some lesbians drive me equally insane as others.. some gay guys are over the top and i think they have mum issues... is bs to say what you did the way you said it.. this whole thing is as old school as black and white dont mix and match.. you know ..on top of everyday bs.. that people cant lay off ..who you lay of ..is real fun. ..

general add:

if i went into every single thread where you guys are punning around about sex and said you guys are gross loll
well you all are gross I am gross .. honestly ..one life.. enjoy

Okay... Where do I start.....
Who cares really, doesn't matter where i start.
Your stupidity and idiocy cannot be negated no matter what I say or do.
You seem to be reading someone else's comments from another thread.
Because you've gotten offended at something I supposedly said, when I was just speaking the truth from life experience.

Are you mad that there are gay people out there that don't conform to your bull# judgmental warped fascist nazi view of the world?

Are you mad that I'm a straight man, telling it to you straight?

(hahaha we all know that pun is burning you up inside like ellen in a catholic church baptism pool)

I said before, what????

I now say.... wtf?

Let me tell you, I don't need you to tell me what gay people think and say.
I could go off on all sorts of tangents.
Like how my workplace superiors for the last 6+ years have been gay/lesbian.
But who cares.

You don't.

I don't either.

I'm just here to tell you that YOU are the very problem that is undermining gay/straight relations / equal rights whatever.

People like YOU are driving the dividing fenceposts of segregation between the people. Because you are too arrogant to look in the mirror and make a change within yourself.

Because as long as we have judgmental persons, like you, of the opposite sexual preference widening the gap between gay and straight and pointing the finger at the opposite sex for no reason like you have done now, the divide between both sides of the fence is only going to get wider.

Who's to blame?

You are.

Yes.

You, Layaly.

Congratulations.

Are you gay????
I sure as hell hope you aren't.
Because you are perpetuating every single stereotype in the book and giving the gay movement a bad name.

You are the worst type of gay person.

Contributing nothing to your "cause"

Making all your friends look bad.

Judging people for no other reason than you being a spiteful b****h

You mad?

Get mad at yourself, douche.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Yeah?

Typical reaction for someone of your sympathy.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am quite confident that an ats mod can look at what I have written, look at what Layaly wrote beforehand, take note of how I came into this thread with no fingers pointing in any direction, yet came out of this with a billion hysterical fingers pointing up my every orifice.

I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe just have a little more self-control next time you call someone out like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

take note of how I came into this thread with no fingers pointing in any direction

Actually you came into this thread saying this:

I don't think you have had too much experience with
gay people. A lot of the gays i know/have known were some of the most self destructive people i have ever met, drinking and drugging themselves to death.

Anyway, what about gay people who judge? Does this mean they are jealous of straight people?

That certainly isn't "no fingers pointing in any direction". You're saying people must not have had much experience with gay people if they didn't come to the conclusion that most are self-destructive like you did.

By the way, this thread is not about straight people being jealous of gay people, but insecure people being jealous of confident people, which is why I also mentioned rich people.

Fail

edit on 5-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Since this thread went into either supporting people, or judging other's as less than you and unnatural.

I thought maybe an article would help.

I don't know a single self destructive gay person to be honest.. When I was in the Army I trained with a couple guys.. Don't ask don't tell, but I'm not slow, I can tell.

www.advocate.com...

Don’t mess with former West Point cadets — especially when they’re married to each other.

Daniel and Larry Lennox-Choate — who made history by becoming the first male couple to wed at their alma mater, the West Point Military Academy, in 2013 — were assaulted Sunday at a Manhattan newsstand.

And people who are anti people.. You will only serve to make people who are pro people LOUDER.
That's how these things work.

As for me..
Rich people owe me NOTHING.
Poor people owe me NOTHING.
People don't owe me..
This is my world. And you are all invited.
everyone of you lovely goofy creatures.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Jebus Tap dancing Christ...

Nobody hates all rich people, only the rich people that treat their 'subjects' like crap.

Apple could pay their Chinese Dickensian workshop workers more than a pittance (a fortune for them) but they don't and yet they make billions in quarterly profits. That's why people hate some rich people.

When someone loses their job to outsourcing so their employer can escape minimum wage laws, that's why people hate some rich people. When the banks are all in on a dud hand and you are left with no retirement fund, that's why people hate some rich people.

edit on 6-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

oh hello wow wasnt expecting that.. sorry i am drinking will read that hate mail now

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

i used ur comment to leash out was not fair .. and yeah i give gays bad name.. lol lesb chicks hate me..

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
I am quite confident that an ats mod can look at what I have written, look at what Layaly wrote beforehand, take note of how I came into this thread with no fingers pointing in any direction, yet came out of this with a billion hysterical fingers pointing up my every orifice.

I rest my case.
its true.. i apologise. fingers pointing up my every orifice lol

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

thank you for the thread cx u are sweet much appreciated.. u said some beautiful things

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's called obscene by the laws of every state though, or more commonly indecent exposure. You also go to jail for it. But being how it is crammed down the throats of everyone because of that arrogance mentioned by a previous poster, it is done anyways. Sodomy is also still illegal. (It is what gay people do without any remorse).

sure and priests malasting little kids is all fine

gang rapes are sweet fun too

Oh, so that makes it okay if priests do despicable things? "The priest committed rape the other day", so if you do something, that makes it okay? Is that what you are implying?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh, so that makes it okay if priests do despicable things? "The priest committed rape the other day", so if you do something, that makes it okay? Is that what you are implying?

You know what was meant.
Singling out groups within groups to call people evil.. It's disingenuous and it leads to hate.

Priests raping kids, is not even comparable to love and sex between two consenting adults.
A christian slant is often assumed when dealing with people who think gay people are corrupt.

I get the reference.

The more people you can love, the more love you have in your heart. It's the power I use to help. My enemies are liars and thieves. If I thought gay people were bad, they would still be at the bottom of my priorities of things to "fix" in this world. Hate would be near the top either next to or a little below fear.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Most people who have either abused or exploited me are either gays or rich or simply have more money than me.

Spot the most @$$hole driver on the road and it's bound to be a rich kid. Spot the most bully driver and bound to be a rich, fat guy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not singling out the rich...

Poor people can be so bad too.

I think those in between the poor and rich are the nicer ones, generally.

Hey, I'm not judging anyone....

Have I been rich too soon, I might have been an @$$hole too!

edit on 10-8-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join