It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the intelligence/ God/ life force ever spoke directly to you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

We imagined ourselves, but forgot we did it so that we could be free to experience our lives.

So, we're little shards of infinity suffering from amnesia.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
I think we're all aware of it to some extent maybe some more than others ?

We all have the capability; wired for it. Some have more time to devote to this focus. Its not easy with all of the necessities of keeping oneself fed, clothed, housed etc. I understand Monastic living and the reason for it; most of us have a different lifestyle path. One can do this despite all of the distractions of living.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

We imagined ourselves, but forgot we did it so that we could be free to experience our lives.

So, we're little shards of infinity suffering from amnesia.

Think of us as particles of God (shards) IT split off from itself to experience its own being; therefor we explain it's being. You are spot on regarding the amnesia factor; (one of my big arguments with this being) as is unfair and an uncalled for handicap. It is almost as if a game: "You have to find me/prove to me YOU know I exist to know yourself". Childish 'play time' that has huge consequences for maintaining the sanity of the human. What I cannot get across to IT is (knowing it is an information gathering system only) is the fact we are physical beings and have the adrenal/hormonal systems that go with it. WE FEEL; to extent can make ourselves ill.
edit on 30-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well, when you peak behind the curtain of reality and see yourself sitting there at the control pannel (metaphorically speaking) it sort of makes day-to-day life seem a little less....important.

This is one of the reasons we're not supposed to automatically or easily know this stuff, it takes away the motivation out of living life to its fullest, because you realize there aren't really any horrible consequences. There isn't a "hell" full of eternal torture. There isn't a heaven of eternal ... whatever. Even death isn't that big of a deal, because you go on infinitely.

It took me a decade to get back out of a funk after having the incredible revelations I had.

I could just as easily have come into this world as a starving Ethiopian constantly in pain. I didn't though -- and who knows what'll come next after this ride. I might as well enjoy the ride I'm on now since it's not that bad!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Years ago I was visiting a fellowship and my marriage was rather rocky. I went up after the service for prayer the pastor did not know me from Adam. when the pastor got infront of me before I could get a word out he said "your wife is not the cause of your sin but reveals that which is already there". I almost fell out from what he said.
a reply to: onequestion

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes not in words but through the Conscious Collective.
THE guides 1 reminds 1 that many may not understand
that at times some may disagree or may feel they see
but may not see 1 for what 1 is. for example

Also guides 1 to avoid political-religious and some EA*RTH government input that may influence, if 1 is not sure the input is going to help.
Reminds 1 to continue to BELIEVE as 1 always has in that which many may not even if the believers begin to not.
Alerts 1 that ALL* CREATED from HUMAN body to SOUL and ALIEN body to Internal Energy however they view it here, are under the eyes and grasp of THE in the physical and under metaphysical realms of EXISTENCE and to not FEAR ANY OF THEM for they all will be reminded during their phases of life and death within EXISTENCE... Of who THE IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

THE communicates that THE knows life / death phases can be or is ruff for many of the CREATED SOULS and INTERNAL Energies manifested into 3dimensional bodies of various kinds within "this" Kingdom. And to try to extend AN arm of peace to thy fellow CREATOR Creations to HELP initiate the PEACE process in this region of EXISTENCE and not to be led astray with the many who may feel different.

ALSO says DO NOT TELL THEM YOU TALK TO ME DIRECTLY FOR THEY WILL REALLY FEEL YOUR CRAZY

Overall 1 feels its possible for ALL* to link into the COLLECTIVE Consciousness with the CREATOR or its GOD SENDS

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: MystikMushroom

MystikMushroom: Well, when you peak behind the curtain of reality and see yourself sitting there at the control pannel (metaphorically speaking) it sort of makes day-to-day life seem a little less....important.

My understanding of this human life is ITS JUST A GAME; not to be taken seriously.

MM: This is one of the reasons we're not supposed to automatically or easily know this stuff, it takes away the motivation out of living life to its fullest, because you realize there aren't really any horrible consequences. There isn't a "hell" full of eternal torture. There isn't a heaven of eternal ... whatever. Even death isn't that big of a deal, because you go on infinitely.

There wouldn't be any point of trying if one actually knew the truth. There really aren't any horrible consequences to whatever path you take on earth; even if an evil one (everything is allowed) because its all about INFORMATION GATHERING. Nope, no hell or damnation. No heaven just the environment you initially came from as a spirit form. Death is no big deal.

MM: It took me a decade to get back out of a funk after having the incredible revelations I had.

I could just as easily have come into this world as a starving Ethiopian constantly in pain. I didn't though -- and who knows what'll come next after this ride. I might as well enjoy the ride I'm on now since it's not that bad!

I understand those revelations; I call them truth is truly THE ABYSS of potential insanity. You very well could have come in as a starving Ethiopian or a SIDS baby; many souls are doing just that to experience a human body (and is why one must not pity but have compassion for those volunteers). Enjoy the ride! (its not real). You are the first person I have had dialog with that seems to understand this.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Excellent point and I definitely agree. Coming to an understanding with a lot of this information can be hard to understand and even anger you. Once you realize that it's all for the greater good, you start to understand more and more.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm quite sure that the type of evil that would say rape children are simply gathering information. What exactly type of info would a person like that be gathering? Just don't buy it. This isn't about religion nor am I attacking what you said. I am simply curious as to what possible information could be gathered by certain types of evil

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I'm quite sure that the type of evil that would say rape children are simply gathering information. What exactly type of info would a person like that be gathering? Just don't buy it. This isn't about religion nor am I attacking what you said. I am simply curious as to what possible information could be gathered by certain types of evil

Not types of evil, the evil acts that humans commit (its not about the culpability but the capability). Can you find another logical reason for the existence of evil other than to gather this information; and at some point [God] acts upon it? Mans inhumanity toward itself is breathtaking in its murderous tendencies; as if the human doesn't value itself at all, and so being why would God?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok again. What type of information would that type of evil be gathering????

If evil has no other reason to exist other than to gather this type of information would it not be reasonable to assume once it's gathered that that form of evil would no longer exist since the information was previously gathered?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Maybe they value things. Just not themselves or other humans in the way that they should. Humans have become very materialistic and are using these things in a way to try and understand. From what I feel at this point in life, it is just getting started.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

The form of evil would exist, it would just be information. Knowledge and understanding, in fact, not really "evil" at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I feel the opposite. Knowing the Power and Freedom of my Spirit makes me feel more free and more me. It doesn't make me feel detached or that life is less "important". It just makes me have more love/faith/trust/belief in my Spirit that everything will always be ok.

From my perspective, all "evil" (harming others) come from a lack of Power. They feel like they aren't safe or that they lack so they become hateful, jealous, and violent towards others.
edit on 30-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Yes not in words but through the Conscious Collective.
THE communicates that THE knows life / death phases can be or is ruff for many of the CREATED SOULS and INTERNAL Energies manifested into 3dimensional bodies of various kinds within "this" Kingdom. And to try to extend AN arm of peace to thy fellow CREATOR Creations to HELP initiate the PEACE process in this region of EXISTENCE and not to be led astray with the many who may feel different.

ALSO says DO NOT TELL THEM YOU TALK TO ME DIRECTLY FOR THEY WILL REALLY FEEL YOUR CRAZY

Overall 1 feels its possible for ALL* to link into the COLLECTIVE Consciousness with the CREATOR or its GOD SENDS

I am in total agreement with these sentiments; regarding the latter, too late.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

THEY KNOW, THEY KNOW!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

So a child rapist is gaining information, it's not really evil at all?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Ok again. What type of information would that type of evil be gathering????

If evil has no other reason to exist other than to gather this type of information would it not be reasonable to assume once it's gathered that that form of evil would no longer exist since the information was previously gathered?

God isn't EVIL. It is benign (would not know the difference of what good and evil entails; as its just ones and zeros information). I have no idea how it interprets this information and allows it to continue (one of my beefs). Yes it is reasonable that enough evil information has been collected (WWII) as a poster child. The human is inventive and continues to create brand new forms (Jonestown). Perhaps it is waiting for the last form of evil ever to be created then places it in a "Pandoras Box" and destroys the human race. I hope it is also looking at the good/generosity/love in humans as well. Apparently both have to exist creating Chaos/friction to further the specie.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces

THEY KNOW, THEY KNOW!

Rats (YIKES).

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow that's crazy man.

Yeah there is way more to this world than we think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join