It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the intelligence/ God/ life force ever spoke directly to you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know a lot of people here have experienced deeper layers of being and the universe here that many others refuse to see or accept as real. I however am one of those ones who believe in it.

So I've never gotten along with my family, barely my brother and sister. I didn't even have physical contact with them for almost a decade. Long story short we didn't get along. I barely talk to my parents my mom for reasons I will not list and my father was very angry and hot headed when I was growing up an ill leave it at that. He's changed over the years and now is a much different person he's vey spiritual and meditates and is no longer angry. He's apologized to me which I forgive him for but I've always kept a distance between because I'm not going down any of those paths again. I mysel was angry and lashing out a the world until I was about 24 when I got a reality check. I was your atypical boxer. Angry chip on my shoulder taking on the world.

Glad that's over with, still love boxing but glad that part of it is done.

So anyway recently I was at an event and this girl randomly came up to me and started telling me how she has anger issues with her mom and how her mom recently got sick and she wished she had spent more time with her and things along those lines.

Then she looks at me directly and says you should talk to your mom and spend time with her because once she's gone you can't.

Well my mom is not somelne you have contact with but my father on the other hand may be. So I took that as God speaking to me directly telling me to fix my relationship with my father and set my ego aside.

What do you think, has this ever happened to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

God spoke to me directly in a dream before..Does that count?

The bright sparkling head of an atypical Chistian God appeared over a dark raging sea and spoke in a commanding voice:
"YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT!"

That happened during a rough patch in my life, and what I wanted seemed absurdly impossible to attain at the time.

But, sure enough, a few months later I got what I wanted.

Thank God

edit on 30-7-2015 by Tucket because: come clarity

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I find that the universe speaks through me, you and everyone at the right time, with the right words, to the right person. I have done it on a few occasions, I have had it happen to me on a few occasions. When you notice it, it happens more. Just my experience.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is clear what you are trying to tell yourself via a forum.
Always repair your relationship with some of the most significant people in your life if at all possible.
Everyone is angry at their parents. But as you get older, if you are mature you try to let it go.
Enlightened self interest. You'll feel much better.
It drains emotional energy to "fight".
Don't expect them to make it too easy, they aren't going to change to make your process easier.
Just stay detached, operate from a place of self control, try to be accepting and don't make them feel judged.
'Cause no one will respond well to that. And be kind to yourself...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yes, many times. It comes as a 'knowing' in response to something, it comes in dreams that tell me exactly what is going to happen, sometimes many years before the event. And it once came to me in a disembodied voice.

The voice was when I was trying to fall asleep, in the stage just prior to sleep. It sounded like all the voices in the Universe in perfect unison saying "my name, Stay Tuned". I immediately thought of the sound of a thousand rushing waters from the bible for that was what it sounded like. Almost an echo chamber effect. I immediately raised up an pondered what I just heard. Eventually layed back down to sleep when a solitary sing-song voice said "Watch the light". Popped up again. First one may have been god, 2nd ???

My thought about you is that if what was said meant something to you or you believe you know what it means then you just go with it. I found the more I followed my instinct/intuition the more I was opened for these messages in a varity of ways.

Humble is good. Pride keeps us from the things we want, in my opinion.

Maybe a phone call or letter first.

Best wishes to you. Her words were wise.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It has, almost very certainly similar circumstances. I'm in my 40's for perspective.

One is dead, the other not so much.

Finding your self and peace, changing a negative cycle some time's requires separation.

From my own experience I met them repeatedly but unfortunately they had continued to remain in the same cycle I had adjusted out of, it was a good but sad mental exercise.

Letting go and forgiving the whole situation and forgiving does not mean that you need to reconnect any way other way than that in which you want to, and feel comfortable doing.

Good luck, and best wishes!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've never had an Angelic voice tell me to sacrifice a child for piety...

If anything give him a shot to see his baby girl again, from what I understand, most daughters are closer with their fathers anyways, and vice versa. It'd be good for you and especially for him if he has changed most of life style, even though it doesn't mean it changes everything, cause nothing last forever...Unless your a black hole.

Any hoo, it not really a good thing to hear voices just to let you know. And if it twere God, Im pretty sure it be pretty loud and out in your face about it.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Intelligence/God/Life is always speaking, especially in synchronicities and dreams. The real question is whether or not people realize.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had God speak to me in a Maloka.

I asked, "What should I do?"

He said, "BE NICER TO PEOPLE."

Slowly but surely I'm working on it. But it's especially rankling with my parents, with whom I've a rather tempestuous relationship.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Great feedback.

Especially the 'be kind to yourself'.

You can't fill anyone else's cup
except by pouring from your own.

Kev

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I reach out to any good entities in both the physical and spiratual world's. Unfortunately I find very few truely good people and have had no response from spiritual side. Keep looking and reaching out though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

About 5 years ago I prayed to God for the gift of understanding scripture.

It was as though a massive download of information took over my mind. Since that time the scriptures and the Holy Spirit have lead me to a path of connection to the source, and an understanding of how the various scriptures from the different religions compliment each other.

It was much more like an overwhelming download of information that took the next several years to fully understand than a voice from God.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
I find that the universe speaks through me, you and everyone at the right time, with the right words, to the right person. I have done it on a few occasions, I have had it happen to me on a few occasions. When you notice it, it happens more. Just my experience.

I have found myself saying things that I did not know were true until after I said them.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In the fall of '13 I had a higher divine speak to me through a song. It was very emotional and it scared me a bit. Let's not forget when I had the lower spirits speak to me as well. That was a trip! Both very enlightening though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Someone once told me that if you speak to god you're normal, but if god speaks to you you're crazy. I think they were just jealous.
edit on 30-7-2015 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think we're all aware of it to some extent maybe some more than others ?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was told, "Everything is everything".

That's pretty much it. Bill Hicks said it succinctly:

"There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Intelligence/God/Life is always speaking, especially in synchronicities and dreams. The real question is whether or not people realize.

This is true; as are clues to its existence (not really hidden but one must work at seeking an understanding of its existence). I argue with the AUO routinely. Everyone is different in locating God or becoming aware of its existence. All methods are perfect. You are highlighting the point that as you begin (in an awareness) and realize something is happening its a good thing.
edit on 30-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The Holy Spirit does and has in dreams. I don't usually talk about it much.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I was told, "Everything is everything".

That's pretty much it. Bill Hicks said it succinctly:

"There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."

The physical body is the boomerang, born to die (cant function forever) but the spirit--just a little energizer bunny is eternal. This human lifetime is a dream and who exactly imagined us into being?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join