It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the intelligence/ God/ life force ever spoke directly to you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We create deities like God and angels because they're easier concepts for us to grasp. Deities are external beings that think like us, and are more relate-able. Of course "God" is a being outside and distinct from ourselves, as that mirrors what we see and find in the world around us. Of course there are "good" and "evil" beings, because that's very black/white and easy to swallow.

The true nature of reality is far stranger and more abstract than 99% of the population wants to ever comprehend. It simply is to much to handle, to much to take in. The mere idea that they themselves co-create their reality around them and that everything is ONE is simply to abstract. It's to embedding, and puts the onus of one's experience quarely in the lap of the individual.

No, there's no "being" that created you sitting in some heaven-dimension that talks with a booming voice. There's no angels that hover around just out of sight -- these are all made up constructs we've invented to make understanding our reality easier and more digestible.

When you talk to "God" or it talks to you, you're talking to yourself (and the everything that is ALL) that exists across all dimensions of space/time.
edit on 31-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Perhaps it is waiting for the last form of evil ever to be created then places it in a "Pandoras Box" and destroys the human race.

This is a conundrum. How could a creator destroy the human race as that would be the most terrible evil of all. If man is connected to god through the higher self then god has already tasted all the evil and good it would ever need. Likewise if we are made in the image of god we inherited evil from this same god.

Another point of view is that we are all gods, and we are simply constantly having wars in heaven; this earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You're thinking to literally and linearly. Expand your your mind to macroscopic levels. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, but at the spiritual level all connected and essentially one.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

No what I am saying is if evil existed to gather information then why would the same evil repeat? It already has the information. Stoning, beheading ? Is it evil? I say so. Talk to others they say otherwise. But if the average person would see it as evil why would that evil repeat as well? While your attempt to make a joke about the example of child rape was droll at best, it is one of many examples ( you just named a couple) that make the whole theory that evil is simply to gather information fall flat. There would be no need to for the same evil to continually repeat once the information has been gathered. I mean how many times could evil behead someone , stone someone, rape a child and still not gather all the info. Sorry, that theory just doesn't hold up.

In order for joy to be known, pain has to exist. For light, dark. There can't be up without being down. For everything in the universe there is an opposite. Since everything has to be experienced, that means infinite forms of joy -- and conversely infinite forms of pain/evil.

And that theory would make more sense than the evil is nothing but information gathering

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Where the past and future meet, there is only the now

There is no past or future, there is only the now. From the past or future suffering arises.

The Power Of Now - Eckhart Tolle
www.goodreads.com...

“Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.”

All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future, and
not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms
of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.”

edit on 31-7-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edittt

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

your existence and environment instantly and have the ability to alter it in the moment.

I'm probably starting to sound like ItsNowAgain, but where else can you alter your reality other than in the now?
edit on 31-7-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm probably starting to sound like ItsNowAgain, but where else can you alter your reality other than in the now?

There is no one who can alter reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You're thinking to literally and linearly. Expand your your mind to macroscopic levels. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, but at the spiritual level all connected and essentially one

Oh I agree with that, but the conundrum part is solvable by the inclusion of lesser gods, ie the gnostic Demiurge. What I love about all this is that I see it much like a game, we keep getting glimpses of whats behind the curtain. Everytime I've manifested my needs the "known laws of physics" play with the natural laws.

The beauty of it is we can see as much evil as we want in the world around us. The hard part is in learning to see the good and beautiful. Its there as sure as the sky is blue. Our lower self or ego needs the pain and attention to try and have primacy in our lives.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hi,

Itsnowagain is officially hereagain in the Now! Welcome

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I remember when I was 19 and working construction on the east coast, it was a miserable time.

One morning I was in a gas station getting breakfast and this little old lady came up to me and all she said was "You look like you need a mother to help you" and she opened a case and grabbed me a doughnut I wanted but my arms were full. She put it on top of my armload of stuff and walked away, and as she was walking out the door I got hit with a really weird feeling that I needed to call home and talk to my mom.

When I did, I found out that (at that time) the one girl I was totally in love with back home had sent me a letter,
and then I got hit with a very urgent need to go home and read that letter.

I was on a train 2 days later headed back home, and when I opened the letter, long story short, I ended up marrying this woman, and had three boys before we eventually divorced. None of that would of happened had that little old lady connected not with me like she did. Divine?
I believe so.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Hi there.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I don't know about you, but I've been able to manifest things and bend my reality around.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pick up any basic physics text.

Look at "nature of time" and "quantum theory."

Those will explain about 99% of the phenomena you're talking about.

In my opinion.
edit on 12Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:16:38 -050015p122015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was sitting on my bed, once, when I remarked out loud "Silly boy, it's all about trust".
I wasn't expecting this.
It wasn't coming from my conscious mind, because it was completely unrelated to anything that was in my thoughts at the time.
So there was no obvious reason why my conscious mind should address me as "silly boy" (I was in my forties, by the way).
I can think of more than one reason why it should be important as a "direct message".

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A somewhat iffy concept that might explain the 1% that isn't simply a misunderstood aspect of the universe ...

Jung's Collective Unconsious ... with the proviso that I believe that this has a genetic/quantum basis as well.

Yes, I said "believe" ... LOL.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
At one point I got some bad news and I was starting to freak out and out of nowhere (not my own inner dialogue) a voice said "Be still." And I calmed down and within a couple of hours I got a phone call with the news that the problem had been resolved. Since a major crisis in 2011 this 'voice of the universe' has gotten a lot more direct, but even before then, when I was much more rooted in the world there have always been synchronicities and fortuitous crossings of paths.

#1. Be still. Let things come to you, and pay attention when they do.
#2. Of course there's the Bible, this is my favorite verse:
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain and labor in vain. Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad to rejoice with you all. Likewise you should also be glad and rejoice with me. -Philippians 2:12
Don't think of God as a separate 'person', think of God as the intelligent design of all things, fittining together perfectly like so much clockwork. No one put you in your place, you put yourself there. Just like no one tells water to form into crystals when it freezes, it just does. YOU are God, shut down your waking mind and feel your way down the path that you chose for yourself in this life.
#3. I also highly recommend the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu (Gia-Gu Feng and Jane English translation) I just randomly flipped it open for you and this is what it says:
Knowing others is wisdom; knowing the self is enlightenment. Mastering others requires force; mastering the self needs strength. He who knows he has enough is rich. Perseverance is a sign of will power. He who stays where he is endures. To die but not to perish is to be eternally present. -verse 33
#4. If you still have unanswered questions I found this nifty trick:
At night as you're going to sleep think of the thing you want to know. Now picture a garden, whatever your idea of tranquility is- but be sure to include a pond or pool. Relax your body and clear your mind. Start at your toes and work your way up. If your waking mind starts interfering, simply start over until you are totally relaxed. Then go even deeper. Step into the pool. Step down stairs into the water. The deeper you go, the more submerged you are in meditation/ relinquishing yourself to the universe. When you are totally underwater, swim down to the darkness and find a treasure chest. Open it and gaze upon the glowing light inside. THIS is the answer you seek. Keep doing this exercise until you fall asleep and the answer will come to you in your dreams. I guess I can't guarantee it, but on the few occasions I've used this technique it's totally worked!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh, and sorry to hijack your thread, but here's what happened to me today, I was going to send a letter to the editor of the local paper, but when I got to that site it just didn't feel right. Then I checked ATS and here you are! So I think it's meant for you:
I was worrying about money- my daughter needed new glasses and they were ridiculously expensive for the visit and everything. I went to the doc today and the medications were ridiculously expensive. I have to take my son to the doc next week, routine, but my children are uninsured so that's going to cost a pretty penny. Anyway....money money money. I stopped by Starbucks and my stupid debit card would't swipe. The girl behind the counter comp'd the whole order! Almost $10! So then I headed to my bank to see WTF was wrong with my card and on the way I saw a turtle in the road (I ALWAYS rescue turtles in the road) this poor guy was on his back, no less. As I was trying to safely make a U turn I saw another truck making a U, and lo and behold HE was stopping for the turtle too!!! I called out "Good karma for you, sir!" So, at that point I was feeling much better about life in general. And just as I was almost to my bank I read a church marquee that said "Get rich quick. Count your blessings."

Be still and pay attention.

PS I too was estranged from my folks for over 10 years. Not only did I reconnect, but because of a disability I was forced to move back to the family farm. (not the same house, thank God, there are 2 houses on the property so at least I've got somewhere to 'retreat') They are better than they were, but they still bust out with their passive aggressive, self centered ways from time to time. But now in my old age and wisdom it just kind of rolls off me. It doesn't sting the way it did before and I can see it for what it is. So....I think the signs are pointing you toward a reconciliation, but it probably won't be as bad as you're imagining. You've gained insight and wisdom and you're coming back prepared to deal with their BS. Yes, it's possible. I am living proof.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Here is a link to my post of a life changing event years ago here on ATS i think you'll enjoy it as it pertains to this subject. And it's been a while since I posted i mainly lurk but after reading know that to current ive never tried that again and im no longer on any meds other than aspirin or Tylenol and the OD i spoke of was not illegal drugs it was my prescription
Life has gotten 100% better i still don't like most people and have zero friends but it's getting there

Oops forgot the link lolwww.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/31/2015 by IndianaOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is something I will never forget.

I had a health issue that was illusive.

I had never had any run ins with "spirit" before, so I wasn't exactly expecting someone to whisper in my ear what was wrong with me.

But that's exactly what happened.

I woke up one morning and heard a voice in my head that said---very emphatically---you have __________."

It was a voice in my head---a male voice--- pretty loud so I couldn't question it.

I just sat up and was like... Okay! Wow!

I think about it all the time.

And... He was right.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Hate to sound fruit cake-y...but that was probably a spirit guide. Someone you have been connected with in past lives. Then sometimes on the harder lives it seems like you're alone, but really they are in the ether looking out for you.

That's what mine is. He was my brother in one life (I was male in that one), my husband in another (I was a female in that one), then there was one waaay far back where I was some kind of cliff/canyon dwelling native indian- he was there but I can't remember what role and I can't really remember who I was- I just have vague recollections of the setting.

Aaaannnnyyywayys...I'm probably going to get flamed for disclosing all this, but if you are interested there are ways to remember. And there are ways to open up a more direct line of communication with your spirit guide.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join