posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:10 AM
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979
Here's the thing.
Prove it's a problem.
...Then you have something to talk about...
...Then someone will have a reason to believe what you're saying.
You're demanding banning people from certain positions based on a shallow theory with no evidence at all.
Exactly what era are you trying to create rules for? This is not how we operate. We hold less serious cases to higher standards than this. You're
proposing a very narrow-minded solution based on suppositions that you pulled from uncorrelated hypotheses.
You "feeling like ________" and having it "make sense that ________" means exactly nothing
at all. That much has been proven over the entire
course of human rights. The whole process is:
1. Ignorant humans make rules for different humans based on nothing because they are dumb.
2. Different humans hide/become subserviant/are killed/repent/beg/kill themselves.
3. Extensive research is had on the issue
4. Facts are found surrounding the issue
5. Then-ignorant humans were found to be ignorant
6. Some people liked the ignorance that they grew comfortable in and try to perpetuate the idiotic rules regardless of facts/findings and grasp at
anything until they die and their children make jokes about how stupid they were.
The cycle stops when you stop being #6.
And please stop prefacing posts with "I know I'll be called a gayhater/bigot for this
" in an attempt to drum up some sort of
edit on 31-7-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)