It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Let me tell you, I became a scientist because of my inability to leave an anomaly alone... I like puzzles... and 9/11 is one of the greatest puzzles of all...

You don't act or think like a scientist.

Really?

How do you think Scientist should act and think?

I am in good company...

Though most would not come forward publicly including myself for fear of it either damaging our tenure or future prospects, due to the antiestablishmentarianistic nature of going against the OS.

There are some that have indeed come forward, as I said earlier I myself may at some point break cover and form an independent review.

The scientific method is all about following a line of inquiry... it is not about shutting down lines of inquiry because it is against some moral or preconception. It also does not take into account the implications of the results... that is the role of the philosophers.

Science is not without some warmth though, as we all have visions that we adhere to prior to the science taking place, this is a natural state of being for Humans, if not so then we would never have made it out of the cave.

Even though my credentials and my experience throw weight on the subject... You do not however have to have the same background to understand that the events of 9/11 were anything other than what the OS states.

It is as plain to see as simply watching the events unfold.... I knew from the time the first building collapsed that there was something wrong. Something more to it than what was being told...

Then the obvious and in your face flaunting of the fact that there was a cover-up.... and you have the puzzle that set my mind in motion.

So I don't care what your thoughts maybe on myself.... the fact that the debunkers and OS believers are hell bent on covering over any anomaly is in itself reason to distrust the OS.

If I can make just one person that previously blindly believed in the OS to question the events of 9/11, then I would be happy.

edit on 7-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Let me tell you, I became a scientist because of my inability to leave an anomaly alone... I like puzzles... and 9/11 is one of the greatest puzzles of all...

You don't act or think like a scientist.

Really?

How do you think Scientist should act and think?

I am in good company...

Though most would not come forward publicly including myself for fear of it either damaging our tenure or future prospects, due to the antiestablishmentarianistic nature of going against the OS.

There are some that have indeed come forward, as I said earlier I myself may at some point break cover and form an independent review.

The scientific method is all about following a line of inquiry... it is not about shutting down lines of inquiry because it is against some moral or preconception. It also does not take into account the implications of the results... that is the role of the philosophers.

Science is not without some warmth though, as we all have visions that we adhere to prior to the science taking place, this is a natural state of being for Humans, if not so then we would never have made it out of the cave.

Even though my credentials and my experience throw weight on the subject... You do not however have to have the same background to understand that the events of 9/11 were anything other than what the OS states.

It is as plain to see as simply watching the events unfold.... I knew from the time the first building collapsed that there was something wrong. Something more to it than what was being told...

Then the obvious and in your face flaunting of the fact that there was a cover-up.... and you have the puzzle that set my mind in motion.

So I don't care what your thoughts maybe on myself.... the fact that the debunkers and OS believers are hell bent on covering over any anomaly is in itself reason to distrust the OS.

If I can make just one person that previously blindly believed in the OS to question the events of 9/11, then I would be happy.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Instead of spewing the same old rhetoric, show us something not being sold on Amazon for $20 a pop. Show us something REAL.

This is the line that sums up your stance.

"If I can make just one person that previously blindly believed in the OS to question the events of 9/11, then I would be happy."

Yeah, PT Barnum felt the same way. Let me just convince one more sucker, and I'll be fine. I might get $20 out of him too.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Instead of spewing the same old rhetoric, show us something not being sold on Amazon for $20 a pop. Show us something REAL.

This is the line that sums up your stance.

"If I can make just one person that previously blindly believed in the OS to question the events of 9/11, then I would be happy."

Yeah, PT Barnum felt the same way. Let me just convince one more sucker, and I'll be fine. I might get $20 out of him too.

Condescending and childish.

I have presented the four main points that are clear to understand as to why one should question the OS.

It is you who refuses to accept the evidence.

And for your information... I'm not selling anything.... nether are the thousands of other professionals that have had the courage to come forward and say it as it is.

The fact that there is merchandise of a very very low level is unsurprising and a good mechanic to get the word out to those that have not even questioned what was told of them. Besides as an income stream it would hardly cover the hosting and video production costs, let alone furnish someones bank account with a living.

The logistics of a campaign I feel is lost on you somewhat. There are budgetary concerns that surely must be taken into account. A campaign would cost money to run..... where is that money coming from?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"And for your information... I'm not selling anything.... nether are the thousands of other professionals that have had the courage to come forward and say it as it is."

Every, single source that you have ever presented, when you dig far enough, is selling something in regards to 9/11 and their "independent research". That's compromised right from the start. That's how Alex Jones makes a living, as an example. PT Barnum style. There is a sucker born every minute.

You are not saying it as it is, you are parroting information that can not be rationally explained by FACT.

Again, explain how Thermite could be placed onto the cores of the buildings, without a single person ever seeing it, then how this Thermite remained STABLE for the decades you have said it was there. Who paid for it, then who paid for the personnel needed to maintain everything so that, at some point in time in the future, it could be ignited, exactly when a couple of planes, slammed into the towers. Like they knew they were going to be coming, DECADES ago.

Oh, and then, explain how all of the cabling needed to set off this Thermite was maintained through decades of MAC's and CHANGES to the floors and rooms as tenants moved in and out. Again, without anyone noticing.

Oh, and where were these cables terminated, so that, on a specific day, at a specific time, someone had access to these cables to set off the charges, again, with no one noticing.

As someone who has, in fact, set up a demolition once or twice (
), I can tell you that the scenario you paint, is completely and utterly IMPOSSIBLE, and even the thought that anyone would waste that much money on wiring up three buildings with thermite on the chance that some day, we might need to use it, and then pay for someone to "stand by to fire" for how long? Decades? Just in case? Where were the offices that these people sat in, constantly, for decades on end, until they needed to fire the thermite?

I deal with fact, not fantasy.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

Oh wait, let me guess. EVERY building on the planet has Thermite built into it as it's being constructed, right? See, I missed that course in explosives class. Every building that I've demo'ed must have fallen off the list of buildings to arm with thermite. 'Cause we've never found one.

Or, how many other buildings has someone paid to arm with thermite to be ready in case some day 2 planes slam into them?

Let me guess, none, the only 3 buildings on the entire planet earth that were "armed and ready" just so happen to be these three in NYC, just waiting for those two planes to slam into them.

That's pretty much the scenario you are trying to paint.

Yeah, and if you buy that, I've got some real nice ocean front property to sell you in Kansas. CHEAP even.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"And for your information... I'm not selling anything.... nether are the thousands of other professionals that have had the courage to come forward and say it as it is."

Every, single source that you have ever presented, when you dig far enough, is selling something in regards to 9/11 and their "independent research". That's compromised right from the start. That's how Alex Jones makes a living, as an example. PT Barnum style. There is a sucker born every minute.

Wrong again...

Let me zoom in...

and you think all the below are on a payroll??

Another great video... an example of how the Debunkers and the Shills work hard to change the nature of inquiry.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Actually, every 911 video I've ever seen is available for free from their websites, including AE911truth and all the other "truth" websites. They ask you to make a donation or buy a copy of the DVD if you'd like to support them, but if not, all the videos are available free of charge.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Never wrong, you just need to dig deep enough.

Now, let's dance. How many other buildings are armed and ready to go?

Oh, was it just these three? In the entire world?

Hummm?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bring this up again...

Oh wait, let me guess. EVERY building on the planet has Thermite built into it as it's being constructed, right? See, I missed that course in explosives class. Every building that I've demo'ed must have fallen off the list of buildings to arm with thermite. 'Cause we've never found one.

Or, how many other buildings has someone paid to arm with thermite to be ready in case some day 2 planes slam into them?

Let me guess, none, the only 3 buildings on the entire planet earth that were "armed and ready" just so happen to be these three in NYC, just waiting for those two planes to slam into them.

Yeah, and if you buy that, I've got some real nice ocean front property to sell you in Kansas. CHEAP even.

I am SO waiting to see the responses to this one, armed and ready Captain.

edit on 7-9-2015 by matadoor because: Sarcasm and truth, at it's finest.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Never wrong, you just need to dig deep enough.

Now, let's dance. How many other buildings are armed and ready to go?

Oh, was it just these three? In the entire world?

Hummm?

I very much doubt they would try and pull the same thing twice for fear of implication... No there would be no need as the objective of 9/11 was achieved... The covert movement of trillions of dollars, and the pretext to war.

I'm not saying that smaller events might not happen, it would be in tune with keeping the momentum of fear going, and also I'm not saying there couldn't be a huge event in the future...

I do not have a crystal ball!

Bring this up again...

I am SO waiting to see the responses to this one, armed and ready Captain.

From this I can see you clearly do not understand the scenario.

Everything that happened on 9/11 was planned in advanced, set up in advance and triggered by design.

It was a coherent singular event.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So, again I want to make sure I get his right, out of the THOUSANDS of buildings on planet earth that have been built over the past one hundred years, you want all of us to believe that, some shadow government agency, or just some really nasty people (maybe they were aliens!!!), decided to pick these three buildings, then add thermite to just these three buildings, during construction or whenever, so that, some time in the far distant future, when 2 jumbo jets would slam into them, a team of these same nefarious characters also happened to be stationed at the buildings so that timed, with the other terrorists, they would trigger these thermite devices in such a way to bring down the buildings, but try to MAKE it look like it was the planes. So that means they also knew the planes were coming. Decades ago. Before any of those guys were even born.

That pretty much covers it, right? That's the scenario that you want all of us to believe happened, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So, again I want to make sure I get his right, out of the THOUSANDS of buildings on planet earth that have been built over the past one hundred years, you want all of us to believe that, some shadow government agency, or just some really nasty people (maybe they were aliens!!!),

Again an attempt to associate myself with an outlandish comment. You mentioned Aliens... what has this to do with what we are discussing... or perhaps it's your way to try and align me with a crack pot view?

Let me turn the question around....

What has all the buildings that were not struck by planes and collapse on 9/11 to do with the events of 9/11...

Let me answer it for you....

Absolutely Nothing....

Yes.. I would have you believe that there was a group of very powerful people (HUMANS) in places of influence, who had the motive and the opportunity to plan and implement the greatest Heist of all time and to put their countries on a footing for even greater power and prosperity.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You really need to look into those A&E bio's.
Most do not have the qualifications to speak on the issue of 911.
Neither do you. IMO

I knew from the time the first building collapsed that there was something wrong. Something more to it than what was being told...

That is not the talk of a real scientist.

Just exactly what is your degree in?
Associates - Bachelors - Masters - PHD ?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"Again an attempt to associate myself with an outlandish comment. You mentioned Aliens... what has this to do with what we are discussing... or perhaps it's your way to try and align me with a crack pot view? "

Your words, not mine. Why not bring Aliens into it, you can claim they "transported" the thermite into the cores, that way the humans didn't see it coming.

This entire scenario is so far out in left field, you are 15,000 miles past the stadium.

First, why in the world would anyone spend MILLIONS of dollars, to wire up three buildings with thermite, then, maintain a constant presence with staff (because you just don't know when a good opportunity comes along to light up thousands of pounds of thermite that was installed and maintained without anyone knowing it was there) just waiting for the exact right time to light it all off.

Then, suddenly, the day comes. 2 jumbo jets arrive onsite and plow into the building.

"Guys, the day we have all been waiting for is here!! GERONIMO!!!! Wait, wait, don't light them off too soon, because if we do, there will be conspiracy theories for decades, wait, okay NOW!! Light them up!!" "You've only waited DECADES to do it, I hope they all work!!!"

Yep, that's what you are saying.

And yes, it sounds pretty friggin crazy to think that's what happened, sorry.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You really need to look into those A&E bio's.
Most do not have the qualifications to speak on the issue of 911.
Neither do you. IMO

I knew from the time the first building collapsed that there was something wrong. Something more to it than what was being told...

That is not the talk of a real scientist.

Just exactly what is your degree in?
Associates - Bachelors - Masters - PHD ?

Again.. how do you think a real scientist should talk?

Suffice to say my background is within Physics and Engineering, other than that I could read off my CV but I don't see the point seeing as you would expect me to cite my particulars for which I have made very clear at this time I am unwilling to do.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

First, why in the world would anyone spend MILLIONS of dollars, to wire up three buildings with thermite, then, maintain a constant presence with staff (because you just don't know when a good opportunity comes along to light up thousands of pounds of thermite that was installed and maintained without anyone knowing it was there) just waiting for the exact right time to light it all off.

Oh I don't know... Perhaps the 2.5 trillion immediate gains, not to mention the Insurance claims, the stolen huge gold reserves, the stock market dealings, the war revenues and the oil and gas deals and the contracts to rebuild, the opportunity to reduce civil liberties etc....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Oh I don't know... Perhaps the 2.5 trillion immediate gains, not to mention the Insurance claims, the stolen huge gold reserves, the stock market dealings, the war revenues and the oil and gas deals and the contracts to rebuild, the opportunity to reduce civil liberties etc....

Again..

www.youtube.com...

I'm one of the biggest Libertarians on the planet, and even I don't think any government is capable of pulling off such an elaborate stunt, hell they can't even get my taxes right.

So, you agree, that there was a staff of people who sat there for decades, just waiting for the right time to light that candle, huh? And no one noticed.

You do know that almost 3000 people died and that the entire attack was ran by Osama Bin Ladin, and last I checked, he was not coordinating attacks with the CIA or any other shadow government.

I'd like to know how he was coordinating with the team on the ground though, why don't you step us through that?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm one of the biggest Libertarians on the planet, and even I don't think any government is capable of pulling off such an elaborate stunt, hell they can't even get my taxes right.

So, you agree, that there was a staff of people who sat there for decades, just waiting for the right time to light that candle, huh? And no one noticed.

You do know that almost 3000 people died and that the entire attack was ran by Osama Bin Ladin, and last I checked, he was not coordinating attacks with the CIA or any other shadow government.

So you don't think that a group of very powerful and influential men from both industry and government couldn't plan and pull it off, yet a man who lived in a cave on the other side of the planet could?

Where is your logical critical thinking??!!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sorry I don't have a link as it's old news, but work on the elevators and other inside projects was performed for many months prior to the attacks.

People WERE working on construction projects inside the buildings. I want to say something comical like Acme Elevator Company, right out of Roadrunner cartoons.

I want to see eye witness reports, and explain to me where the 20 or so tractor trailers full of required materials and gear were parked while this fairy tale operation took place.

I also want to see the Union shop Stewart's reports clearing any "unauthorized" union workers (and yes any elevator maintenance person would have to get cleared through the shop Stewart's office too) who were working on the building in the weeks and months prior to the towers falling.

These records are kept forever, with copies kept at the local Union offices.

Produce these, and we might have some place to start a conspiracy theory.

Until then, just read my avatar.

Oh yeah, one more edit. In NY, any time you do work in any building, they will also assign any team of workers a Union journeyman, who will shadow all work being done to make sure additional union workers are not required.

Please provide us with these reports that show that someone watched teams of people installing explosives, or do you think they paid off all of these people to never say a single word that explosives were being installed, and yes it would be obvious to even my mother in law as to what was going on.

Facts and reality really do suck for conspiracy theories.

Considering that the 14th anniversary of the event is just days away, and you still do not quite realize the massive deception involved, and that you have not informed yourself about the many details of the deception, I won't waste my time digging around here and there to find links. If all these years later you are still so uninformed, I expect that your avatar meter for BS does not really work. That is, it appears you have bought into the BS and still don't know the difference. Your meter must have a short in it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Oh I don't know... Perhaps the 2.5 trillion immediate gains, not to mention the Insurance claims,

It's sad for someone who calls them self a scientist to not think rationally.
Just what bank could you deposit 2.5 trillion?
Just how could any group of people spend 2.5 trillion?

As to the insurance claims you have never bothered to look up the insurance settlement for 911.
To believe all of these wacky claims with out proof is not science.
I suggest sir, you are not a scientist in any form.
I suggest sir, you do not have a degree in any form.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join