It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Cops Brutally Beat Teen Girl On the Side of the Road

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

Reopening -

ATTENTION:

This is getting way too heated and personal. The topic is never each other so please stick to the topic and knock off the insults or more severe actions may follow.

Do not reply to this post.
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Blaine91555
edit on 7/27/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Please expound on the above.

What would be the consequences if she did go home with you instead of that officer? How would you deal with her...? Would you deal with her in an eloquent manner?

Tough love is what would happen. Judge me all you want, but I can guarantee you that none of my daughters will be sh!tfaced at 15 years old and attacking the police or anyone else.

Also, if those rabbit punches are your idea of "extreme force", I'm willing to bet money that my 14 year old son would mop the floor with your jeet kune do... in a ring of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Tough love is what would happen. Judge me all you want, but I can guarantee you that none of my daughters will be sh!tfaced at 15 years old and attacking the police or anyone else.

Cool. Your tough love must be real tough if going with the officer is the better alternative as you suggested.

Also, if those rabbit punches are your idea of "extreme force", I'm willing to bet money that my 14 year old son would mop the floor with your jeet kune do... in a ring of course.

Unreal!

They are RABBIT PUNCHES to the face of a girl..... by an adult.... who is trained to engage with the least amount of force; not act out their frustration. Let that marinate.

I'm willing to bet money that my 14 year old son would mop the floor with your jeet kune do... in a ring of course.

What a petty thing to say. Cool, cool.

Can you mop the floor with me using your best intellectual point scoring ....right here? I'm 28...and what I have learned in my life is never to argue with older people due to the fact most of their wrongness is rooted in years of experience. They have more information to back up their wrongness.

...but I'm here for the entertainment. So entertain me.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Did you bother to read the whole thread? Or are you just parroting what someone else said by saying "clickbait"?

abc13.com...

^ read that.

Please don't insult my intelligence again. I have no desire to make you look any more stupid than you've already done to yourself.

What happened to that girl is YOUR fault.

I was giving you a link to a legit news website that is carrying this story. Its apparent that you did not check that link and instead, cried about me insulting your intelligence and some other nonsense about what happened to the girl is my fault....lol. And you say I look stupid?

Anyway, here is the link again and no, its not clickbait: abc13.com... read up and educate yourself.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

They are RABBIT PUNCHES to the face of a girl..... by an adult.... who is trained to engage with the least amount of force; not act out their frustration. Let that marinate.

Whoa back up bud. Where did anyone claim she was punched in the face?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I read the article the first time you posted it. That's not what I was referring to as clickbait . You based your opinion on the OP and have maintained that position throughout this thread, even in the light of additional information... that you provided... that proves the OP was clickbait... which makes you and those who share your mindset indirectly responsible for the way these kids are acting today.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Your source is garbage and has been known to push it's own agendas and report hoaxes as true stories in the past.

Real or satire?

Is This Another Garbage Source?

Well off course it's another garbage source it looked to me like some kinda BLK ?? media out let, Ah mean if it ain't from Breitbart or FOX it can't be legit.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: real_one

You are purposefully taking things out of context to support your position. You are lying by omission.

"What he observed was our deputy was on the ground still, rolling and trying to get the juvenile into handcuffs, and at that time, the juvenile had her hands -- both of her hands -- around the deputy's neck and was choking the deputy," said Asst. Chief Wally Wieghat.

After unsuccessfully attempting to pull the girl off the female deputy, the male officer struck the teen.

Come off it and grow up.

I could barely copy and paste the link and first snippet due to being on my not so smart phone. I made sure to say full story available at link.

You should be thanking me for finding another source. It would not let me paste more of the content.

Nice deflection and character assassination by you though. Too bad you're way off on this one.

I DID thank you, in that same post i quoted you! Yet you still fail to look at what's IN that article. And when you're called out for be WRONG, you turn around and try to weasel out of it with some BS and flip flop to something else.

If you spent as much time on reading comprehension as you do on jumping to false conclusions and being so damned stubborn, you'd understand the simple things....like I THANKED YOU for providing a decent source, said source which you FAIL to ACKNOWLEDGE and further disregard ANYTHING that doesn't fit YOUR agenda, as you further spin things and disregard what people actually say.

This is so futile.

Stop being so purposefully stubborn. Your ego won't be irreparably bruised, I promise.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Well off course it's another garbage source it looked to me like some kinda BLK ?? media out let, Ah mean if it ain't from Breitbart or FOX it can't be legit.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join