It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of Things

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I think I will get straight to the point in this thread.

What you are experiencing right NOW, is ultimate reality. Do not THINK of "now", come to it. Cease thought and experience what is happening right NOW. That is what you are looking for, it is the answer to all questions because it is what gives rise to those questions. This moment, RIGHT NOW, is "God" in all of his/her glory. You see the light of God and you ARE the light of God, again, do not THINK of now, but come TO it and SEE it.

What do you see right now? Not in thought thinking of future or past, but in this moment you are experiencing right now. You see an image of light correct? What is this light consisted of? Matter in all of its forms, whether in the shape of the smallest fly to the shape of the biggest galaxy or even further into the universal clusters, and everything in-between is what is happening NOW, it doesn't matter that you only see a small slice of the universe, you are still IT observing this wonderful place that we call the universe. Come to the moment and you will see God's Kingdom, it is not far I assure you, you are experiencing it right now.

Why is there TV and internet? To distract us from what's happening NOW. The corporations have profited off of us being lost in time, lost in thought, looking at these computer screens and TV's, not seeing what is happening right now. Look at what it has come to, all of the sports, drama TV, reality TV shows, video games, internet forums, etc.

While most of those things are not necessarily bad on a first hand basis, the workings behind those things seem to be on a strictly monetary basis on both sides. The manufacturers don't give these material things away for nothing and the consumers have to buy them with money created by those same people selling those material things. We earn this money through slaving away at a job for our entire lives feeding the ones at the top in order for them to give us the money right back in the form of a check by slaving away another week on the job. This is not true for everyone but for the majority it is the case, especially in the "civilized" parts of the world. We are slaves to money and the things that those currencies buy. Everything is inherently free, which is why some look to put a price tag on it themselves to profit off of you and your time spent at your job. They have manipulated the material or Mother and have enslaved us to it.

Societies have been structured in such a way through thousands of years of CONQUEST, WAR, and RELIGION. We are metaphorical goats following the evil shepherd. The sheep are the ones who follow no one but the GOOD shepherd, and he is not far away I assure you. You see the image of God in this moment, it is where the answers lie, what all religions point toward but never really say, they keep it a mystery through corporatism and consumerism with the all-mighty DOLLAR. That is the god of this world, the evil one. Not the concept of money, but the evil conglomerates that run the system.

The system outside of what's happening right NOW, THIS MOMENT, is the BEAST that religion speaks of, the antichrist is the conglomerates (people) that run the BEAST or MONETARY SYSTEM. For the love of MONEY ("PERSONAL GAIN") is the root of all evil, they have us addicted to it.

Escape from the Matrix, stop for a second and forget the last couple of paragraphs and focus on what is happening right NOW. That is what they are distracting you from, the glory of God, the image of light, the sensations happening right NOW, what YOU are feeling, seeing, and thinking right now is where eternity lies, it is eternal life, the NOW is the narrow gate or path, the light appearing right NOW, not your computer screen or TV but the image of light that reveals those things. There is only ONE image, the material universe and YOU are it, and so am I, and so is everyone and everything else that can been seen, are being seen, and will continue to be seen. Not from a third person perspective (thought and time) but from a first person perspective (in the NOW).

We all share the one image, the "only begotten Son" and "image of God", the image that is the light of the world, and whenever you follow IT, you will never walk in darkness. You are that light, you are THIS image, you are THE Son of God. The Son is the loaf, we are the slices of the loaf because we all share the ONE body within the image, the material world. It is what feeds us and nourishes us, the bread and water of life within the image of God, WHAT YOU SEE RIGHT NOW. The MOTHER wants to nourish you and make you stronger, this WHORE they have instituted wants to make you weak and lazy.

I could go on but I believe this is a good stopping point, I believe I have explained it in a very concise and logical way. You are most likely lost in thought once again, but hopefully it will be for thinking of replies.

Please be civil. I must admit, this is only my OPINION, but I believe it is TRUTH, which is why I titled it as such. If you have nothing constructive to add please refrain from posting a reply. Let's see how many have read this far.

Thank you for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful night/day/month/year/etc. and I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart because we are ONE and the same light of life.
edit on 7/25/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Also, I would like to say that I am no prophet, I am me and my experiences alone, but I do believe I am a sheep of the GOOD shepherd, the one who leads us all, both the dark (thoughts/no visual input in its process) and the light , both of which we experience or see in this moment of life, the light, right now.

I am not a religious man in any sense of the word, church is not where you find GOD, I can find God within everything and everyone. I am its image, as is any sentient or conscious species on or off of Earth. I am no greater nor lesser than any of you. If you do not accept my opinion, that is OKAY, I am not here to convert you. I only hope what I say brings a residual thought that you may one day explore. It is the path to freedom in my version of TRUTH, just as your religion is your version, though mine is the TRUTH whereas yours is not in my OPINION.
edit on 7/25/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
All I see is you placing christian labels on itisnowagain's theory with a dose of matix ideology.

Ok, what is happening NOW? I'm on the internet. The light from my monitor is what I see and according to your logic it is GOD. At the same time you are saying that it is here to distract me from the NOW but, it is the NOW so, something doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not the computer screen, the image that the computer screen appears within. That is what's happening NOW. I was sure I went over this in the OP.

Also, I was raised Christian so that is what I relate to, that is why I use common Christian words and concepts to describe my thoughts, that was my upbringing, I also believe it is the simplest religion to relate to in general. The concepts and themes are very easy to follow when you look at it a certain way.

The image you see is the image of God and what the bible calls the Son of God or Jesus. He is a concept not physical flesh and blood.

Get out of the material for a moment, ignore the flesh and blood aspect, Jesus' story is a conceptual metaphor for what is happening in the NOW and what this moment will eventually turn into far into the future. The image is motionless but the Lady of the house, the Mother, dances and changes form; the Father is the one watching the dance, the canvas of light those two interactions create is the "translucent" film of glass that we see through.

Father, Mother, and Son. The Father plays the music, the Mother dances to the tune, the music itself is the Son. The image or Son is the one that these two forces, material and immaterial, create when interacting with one another, they create the dance of light and life.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Not to mention that the OP tells people to stop "thinking", yet he has done enough of it to lose grasp of this logical world and thereby not living in reality himself, at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevertheless

Seems as though you didn't read my entire OP, I asked at the end of my post not to comment if you had nothing constructive to add.

Either you didn't read the entire OP and are basing your conclusion about me on incomplete information, or you did read it and wilfully ignored my request near the end of the OP. I haven't lost touch with reality, I have found it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Not the computer screen, the image that the computer screen appears within. That is what's happening NOW. I was sure I went over this in the OP.

You did but you can't say that the computer screen isn't part of the NOW.

Also, I was raised Christian so that is what I relate to, that is why I use common Christian words and concepts to describe my thoughts, that was my upbringing, I also believe it is the simplest religion to relate to in general. The concepts and themes are very easy to follow when you look at it a certain way.

I figured. I was also raised christian but I don't feel the need to use christian terms.

The image you see is the image of God and what the bible calls the Son of God or Jesus. He is a concept not physical flesh and blood.

It is neither to me.

Get out of the material for a moment, ignore the flesh and blood aspect

I think I'm pretty good at that, I have never felt that Jesus' story described that state.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The computer IS part of the NOW but it is not part of it forever. The material changes forms continuously but the image itself is part of NOW forever because it never changes its reflective properties. Does a mirror move? No, it is the light that moves, the mirror is motionless. That's the NOW.

You're not seeing it, you're looking at it. To look doesn't involve recognition, to see does. Recognize the light that you see and you will find the NOW.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It is part of the now, but focusing on its movement and change is not the now, the NOW is motionless.

Whether the now has motion or not is irrelevant. How is focusing on the computer screen, which is part of the NOW, any different than focusing on any other part of the NOW?

The computer IS part of the NOW but it is not part of it forevere The material changes forms continuously but the image itself is part of it forever and never changes its reflective properties.

Now you are just shifting goal posts.

You're not seeing it, you're looking at it. To look doesn't involve recognition, to see does. Recognize the light that you see and you will find the NOW.

So if I look at a forest, a sandy beach or the starlit sky, I can still not be seeing it, so what difference does it make if I spend that time "looking" at a TV or "looking" at whatever it is that you think qualifies as the NOW?

edit on 26-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

An image to me is something like a representation on a piece of paper or a screen, not any sort of reality. So I think it is safe to speak about reality insofar as it is composed of things as opposed to wrapped in a purely conceptual classification like timeframes such as past, present or future, which are words denoting notions of time. There is no "now".

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Let's look at history for a second, the etymology of the word that is.

ate 14c., "relation of incidents" (true or false), from Old French estoire, estorie "chronicle, history, story" (12c., Modern French histoire), from Latin historia "narrative of past events, account, tale, story," from Greek historia "a learning or knowing by inquiry; an account of one's inquiries, history, record, narrative," from historein "inquire," from histor "wise man, judge," from PIE *wid-tor-, from root *weid- "to know," literally "to see" (see vision).

The word history has its roots in a word that literally means "to see", that word then branches out to another word that means "wiseman, judge", then that word itself branches out to a word that means "history, narrative, story".

So whose story is being told throughout history? The wiseman, his-story.

Who is the wiseman? Jesus, a.k.a. the image of God, the very same image that you see now.

History is our story, the Son of God's story. We are the image(s) that watch history (our story) unfold. History means to literally "see" the story unfolding right now.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It's different because looking at the computer screen is not "seeing" (understanding) the light for what it is. Narrowing your focus to just the computer screen alone instead of the image as a whole.

If you look only at your eyes in a mirror, you are not seeing the mirror, but the reflection bouncing off of it. If you focus on any one thing, you focus on its movement and change. Widen your perspective and see the whole picture (image).

Don't focus on any one thing, just focus on the entire image you see as a whole. Does it move? No, it only reflects the movement. That is where the NOW is, the motionless that is giving off the reflection of motion.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

"His-story" probably only works in english.

I'm sure not everyone thinks Jesus was "the" wiseman.

Too many leaps in logic to get where you are at.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

So you deny that anything ever happens in any way shape or form? If there is a part and future then there must also be a now. You can't have two sides of a coin without the bridge between them, the "thickness" of the coin.

You saying there is no now is to deny that you are living right now and experiencing things on a moment to moment basis. What is a picture but a snapshot of the now. Every picture ever taken was shot in the now because that is what pictures capture.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Histories' etymology reverts back to wiseman and story, the simplest form means to see. The word history is English, it doesn't matter what other languages lead to. History is the same concept in every language.

English stemmed directly from biblical languages and even before to the Greek language, each new language from the bottom up obfuscating the original meaning until we reach the modern English word history.

The Tower of Babel is a metaphor for this obfuscation by language, "God" destroyed the tower and divided up languages in order to stop man from reaching the heavens (reaching the original and true meaning of the word/life.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Histories' etymology reverts back to wiseman and story, the simplest form means to see. The word history is English, it doesn't matter what other languages lead to. History is the same concept in every language.

Yeah but you can't say that the decoder ring gives the secret meaning of "His-Story"

English stemmed directly from biblical languages and even before to the Greek language, each new language from the bottom up obfuscating the original meaning until we reach the modern English word history.

How about you answering my question, "How is focusing on the computer screen, which is part of the NOW, any different than focusing on any other part of the NOW? " Since it addresses the idea in the OP while, this etymology tangent really means nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The decoder ring of the English word history is its etymological roots that I provided. Other languages are not relevant to the English word history. All languages have their roots in other languages anyways, they all eventually lead to the same source.

The Rosetta Stone is a good example for this, the stone being the root word/language and the languages written on it being the obfuscation of that root language.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The decoder ring of the English word history is its etymological roots that I provided. Other languages are not relevant to the English word history. All languages have their roots in other languages, they all eventually lead to the same source. The Rosetta Stone is a good for this, the stone being the root word/language and the languages written on it being the obfuscation of the root language.

Guess you don't get it. Twisting History into "His-Story" and adding some secret meaning doesn't make it true and it does nothing to bolster the idea that you presented in the OP.

Can you please answer the question that I have posted twice, since it does address the idea in the OP?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I did answer your question, I said that focusing on any one thing is to look at its change, the NOW is not in motion as change is. The computer is part of the NOW, everything is.

The NOW is the individual frames in the movie reel, the thing that shows the whole picture, not just the computer that is printed onto the reel. The frame is motionless, it shows a still picture, yet with the frames in motion the movie plays. That movie, THIS "movie", is still consisted of still frames (NOW) despite the movies apparent movement.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Guess you didn't understand the question. If I "look" at any other thing in the NOW I will miss it so, what difference does it make if I miss it looking at the computer screen or if I miss it looking at a natural scene?

If this is true then why single out TV and computer screens?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join