It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think - fake alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
About US preparing alien invasion as false flag in some maybe near future?
This great guy give me whole new dimension about alien life how they tell us..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Yodaa

I'll answer the question but am not watching a 45 min video for the reason of my answer.

No , I don't think there will be a false flag invasion / mass sighting perpetrated by the US gov or the individual named.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's a very long video and I'll have to watch it on my downtime.

I guess everyone is still waiting for Project Bluebeam to happen....

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'll answer the question but am not watching a 45 min video for the reason of my answer.

No , I don't think there will be a false flag invasion / mass sighting perpetrated by the US gov or the individual named.

well, video don`t telling it will be or reveal some secrets...
Video just shows objective look what we have from technology for now and how they can be used, also what was done about similar subject for now...
It`s not some crap from internet, actually have very good argument.
Give him chance when you have a time...
edit on 24-7-2015 by Yodaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think it would be pointless for the US to fake something like this. The amount of work it would take would be crazy. However, I could see a real alien invasion being used to fake the "Rapture". A mass abduction could make it seem like Jesus has returned thus causing alot of those left behind to rethink their belief.

I'll still check out the vid though because I enjoy stuff like this.
edit on 24-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There have been some significant developments over the last few weeks.

Stephen Hawkins calling for further investment in the search for Alien life. Then NASA tell us they have possibly found the most 'Earth Like' planet to date.

Also a few months ago, The Pope claimed that the discovery of Alien Life, wouldn't be a bad thing for Christianity.

It feels like they are preparing us for disclosure If anything, but probably neither will materialise.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

i tell wrong about US behind this, it can be "anyone", NWO or someone else...
From agenda NWO, one government, one religion etc.
Hollywood movies present this as if that happen, we will unite (whole world) against alien invasion ...
This is just thoughts, not fact or nothing similar ...

So don`t take serious, just one of opinion and possibility ...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

In Serbia main stream news are full about that kind of news in recent time (almost 2-3 times per week)...
i think something they are preparing, but of course i can be wrong..

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

An invasion would most defiantly cause the world to come together. In order for there to be a One World Government something really big has to happen. The arrival of aliens could make that happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

There is nothing that corrupt, rich string
pullers want less than for the 'world to come
together'.

The game plan, if any, is to turn all
governments into third world countries
and to keep everyone in fear and at each
others throats until nearly everything
is automated and humans are no
longer needed for much of anything.

We are maybe 50% implemented on
that plan right now.

Kev

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Wow! I went ahead and watched it the whole way through, I typically would never do that, but that was a very well done little video that I enjoyed very much.

That was a gas.

Good find!

BTW: Any "aliens" show up around these parts? After probing their asses with a leaf-blower we will send them home with their ride looking like this:

I also thought that I would add that I found it interesting (as I always do) that when it comes to these folks and teams of folks working on these projects that the humanities (psychology, sociology, economics...) are more powerfully represented than, say, physics.

edit on 24-7-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hmmm uncanny

funbox

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Actually, an alien invasion would be one of the best things to happen to humanity (if we survived intact).

We'd finally put aside our petty differences in race, class, nationality to fight a truly existential threat. We'd finally be put to size and feel how small we are in the universe and how important our home planet really is.

We wouldn't be American, Mexican, British...we'd be HUMAN.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Actually, an alien invasion would be one of the best things to happen to humanity (if we survived intact).

We'd finally put aside our petty differences in race, class, nationality to fight a truly existential threat. We'd finally be put to size and feel how small we are in the universe and how important our home planet really is.

We wouldn't be American, Mexican, British...we'd be HUMAN.

hence the great effort of integration in the majority of the western country's.. hmm what about those in the third world though, wouldn't they need the same /similar mind-sets?

funbox

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

We may be the ones to perish, whilst the people of Africa and other poverished regions of the world, end up re-colonising the planet.

Remember, 'It began in Afica ca ca ca ca ca'.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

me ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If the government were actually gearing to dust off Bluebeam, I'd say they waited too long. They'd be foolish to attempt it by now. Everyone and their grandmother has heard the story. No one would be fooled.

Just more pointless Internet fearmongering.....

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Go ahead and watch it Gortex..

Well worth your time.. you'll see.

edit on 24-7-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro
If the government were actually gearing to dust off Bluebeam, I'd say they waited too long. They'd be foolish to attempt it by now. Everyone and their grandmother has heard the story. No one would be fooled.

Just more pointless Internet fearmongering.....

well, Bluebeam can be just disinformation or actually true story, i think we will never know that...
I cannot agree with you about "Everyone and their grandmother has heard the story. " go around people and just ask did they know what is bluebeam...
And if they hear, it will be you conspiracy theorist or similar ("drop off from society ")..

little irony:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Then a lot of conspiracy theorists must live in Tacoma, Washington, because most people I've run into have heard about these sorts of things. Sometimes they'll brush it off and others will hold to it as holy gospel. This is the information age, we have the Internet, there's little excuse to not have heard about something like this someplace, somewhere.

I'm more concerned about Cold War 2.0 than I am about alleged alien invasion hoaxes perpetrated by a government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join