It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think - fake alien invasion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

If there is no real enemy to be had, one will be invented.

That is one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes.

How true these words are today without having to use too much imagination.

Its inhabitants, two alien but humanoid observers, are watching the riot on Maple Street while using a device to manipulate the neighborhood's power. They comment on how easy it was to create paranoia and panic by turning off the electricity, and conclude that the easiest way to conquer the planet is to let the people become their own worst enemies. They also discuss the fact that there are many, many more Maple Streets on Earth.

Unfortunately, it appears to be another good example of art imitating life.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Yodaa

The point is these things ARE NOT alien to this planet Earth. They live alongside us all the time, we just get see them in most circumstances. Our eyesight does not have the ability to see them unless the ufo orbs turn up their gas switch onto full flame.

So you're saying they ARE swamp gas?

And I think it's more of a gas knob...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I recently watched a short video at Vimeo called "This is the End".
The premise was of a near by star goes supernova and the gamma ray stream was about to annilate all life on earth. Just at the right time some aliens ships show up to rescue everyone . The only catch, you must agree to become a slave in order to gain passage.

If we consider this "Agenda 21" and TPTB could "fake" an impending disaster; how better could the population of earth be dramaticly lowered and no bodies left to explain or bury. The "alien ships" could easily be remote controlled and, once at a set distance in space, they could simply open up, killing everyone on board.

Yes, I think it would be a very good idea to keep an open and skeptical mind about anything which happens in our future.

As one of our Presidents has been quoted as saying... "Trust but verify."

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind
I think the most likely way they will invade, will be the way they did in the episode of the Outer Limits, "The Music of the Spheres."

Plot Devon's younger sister, Joyce Taylor, plays the tape and enjoys the sound so much she plays it at a rave. When Devon finds her at the rave, everyone there seems to be entranced by the music. All are also infected with skin deformities. All the teens are quarantined at a hospital, but when they are separated from the music on the tape, they all experience severe pain and withdrawal symptoms. Devon and his superiors are left with no choice but to let the patients listen to the tape until the rest of the transmitted message can be deciphered. It is determined that the source of this message is from a distant world and is in fact artificial in origin which implies it was sent from an intelligent source. The military, at this point, assumes that Earth is under attack from this new threat and must proceed as such. Devon is later reviewing photographs taken of stars at different periods in time and discovers that the star of the alien world went ultraviolet 40 years in the past. He brings this information to his superiors and the military. They then realise that the radiation of Earth's sun is also changing to this spectrum, heralded by increased solar activity. Further research indicates that the noise/music is being transmitted to cause life on earth to mutate and transform so it can adapt to the new conditions, and that the alien transmission is in a sense a benevolent effort. Once this is realised, the richer governments of the world send up satellites to transmit the noise over the entire world, so that even the poorer countries and more remote areas of the world can transition to this new phase of existence. Human beings are given the choice whether to go ahead with the transformation or not, although anyone who chooses not to undergo the change will have to remain indoors for the rest of their lives because the new sunlight's radiation would otherwise be fatal within hours. The final scene begins with Devon's father, still human, entering his daughter's room. She tells him that she is sorry that she won't be able to look beautiful in her prom dress, as the camera pans up showing her new skin to be a golden metallic substance; but her father reassures her that she will always be beautiful. Devon enters the room, also in his new skin, and tells Joyce that it is time for the change to occur. They all go outside with Joyce's boyfriend and watch the new sun appear in the sky, their faces filled with hope.

Any of this sound familiar? They already have the majority of the children, and half of the adults already connected and addicted.

Who knows, maybe we are being both physically and mentally, slowly and insidiously mutated.

edit on 1-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Sorry folks, bad eyes. Word correction.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Either or both senarios are possible.

I just hope we find out about their "cookbook" first.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yodaa
About US preparing alien invasion as false flag in some maybe near future?
This great guy give me whole new dimension about alien life how they tell us..
www.youtube.com...

False flag to do what - invade mars? Is the US planning a strategic bombing of the moon?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84

originally posted by: Yodaa
About US preparing alien invasion as false flag in some maybe near future?
This great guy give me whole new dimension about alien life how they tell us..
www.youtube.com...

False flag to do what - invade mars? Is the US planning a strategic bombing of the moon?

If there is a thread originating from there .. who knows. We will be the last to know.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh yes.

I hope that our computers are sophisticated enough, that we don't have to wait until the ships are of the ground, before we are able to translate the text for the recipes.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The "alien ships" could easily be remote controlled and, once at a set distance in space, they could simply open up, killing everyone on board.

Are you saying that flying saucers are not alien ships, but are remote controlled by the government?

I don't use the word "preposterous" a lot, but this would be the occasion.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

The point is these things ARE NOT alien to this planet Earth. They live alongside us all the time, we just get see them in most circumstances. Our eyesight does not have the ability to see them unless the ufo orbs turn up their gas switch onto full flame.

They may be swamp gas. Who knows? One persons swamp gas is another persons ufo orb. The fact is these things have the ability to hide from our sight by turning down their burners and can be seen when they turn them up.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone

The "alien ships" could easily be remote controlled and, once at a set distance in space, they could simply open up, killing everyone on board.

Are you saying that flying saucers are not alien ships, but are remote controlled by the government?

Are you trying to put words into my writing?
I think the operative word which I used was "could".
Also, the reason for the quotation marks around alien is to distinguish the ships as not being from aliens after all.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone

Are you trying to put words into my writing?
I think the operative word which I used was "could".
Also, the reason for the quotation marks around alien is to distinguish the ships as not being from aliens after all.

I asked a question. Your line of reasoning was unclear.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

My humblest to you. I keep forgetting how sarcasm often comes of as snippy when written.
But to answer yur question:
The "examples" of alien ships which I have personally seen, could not have been built by any of the humans I know. So any ships which show up would have to be "radically" different from anything we could produce for me to get on board.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

They may be swamp gas. Who knows? One persons swamp gas is another persons ufo orb. The fact is these things have the ability to hide from our sight by turning down their burners and can be seen when they turn them up.

That implies swamp gas self-awareness and intelligence.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I have seen multiple times, at treetop level, a holographic projection of a Cessna on a drone that I presume was using ultrasonic propulsion. The 1st time I saw it I was driving and this "plane" whips by me moving in un-airplane way. Plus it was too small and had no propeller or landing gear. A month or so later I saw this "plane" launch from a local airport a few miles from where I live and while I was driving, come around and do a dead stop right in front of me, turn and return to the airport. When it was turning it appeared to stretch into this black shape that still gives me the creeps when I think about it. Have heard they also project saucer shaped ufos onto craft for whatever nefarious reasons. I don't think it all means anything good for anyone even though I was the target.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: speedofdarkness

I have seen multiple times, at treetop level, a holographic projection of a Cessna on a drone that I presume was using ultrasonic propulsion. The 1st time I saw it I was driving and this "plane" whips by me moving in un-airplane way. Plus it was too small and had no propeller or landing gear. A month or so later I saw this "plane" launch from a local airport a few miles from where I live and while I was driving, come around and do a dead stop right in front of me, turn and return to the airport. When it was turning it appeared to stretch into this black shape that still gives me the creeps when I think about it. Have heard they also project saucer shaped ufos onto craft for whatever nefarious reasons. I don't think it all means anything good for anyone even though I was the target.

Wow, that is fascinating! Our sense of what is traditionally 3D "real" and what is not has gone by the wayside. This kind of thing has to be happening on a regular basis. I am intrigued and would like to catch one of these events myself. Not everyone would notice a hologram and realize what it is. One's awareness has to be honed.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If aliens invade?

My advice is the same as Stephen Hawking's.

Don't go and greet them.

Run and hide.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaysLate

If aliens invade?

My advice is the same as Stephen Hawking's.

Don't go and greet them.

Run and hide.

Sound advice.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
do you actually think we could "win" a war against an advanced species who is able to do these kinds of things at will? how do you know they aren't doing it for our own good? do you think your dog likes going to the vet to be poked and prodded? does he understand what's going on? I think it's stupid to try and understand the will and intentions of an advanced species if not outright impossible.

a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yes awareness the key to it all. When I'm with others outside especially, I am keen to see if they are picking up on anything that is currently going on around us and so far no but I understand under most circumstances they would have no reason to suspect anything strange and even if they catch a glimpse of something odd, the rational mind will not go there for there is no basis of belief to draw upon or accumulation of weird occurences to add up and come up with a rational explanation in the mind. Plus the phenomena is not meant for them for they are not the target. Fortunately for myself, in late 2013, when the triangles were brought into my area, one of them was flown right over the town center very low and very slow. It was noticed and was visible for about 10 miles of its journey only to have it park over a landfill in a neighboring town. Reports were filed and was front page news for a week or two. Local air force bases were called for comment by the newspaper with the usual denials. I am convinced they were setting everyone up with the ufo theme right off the bat for this would give them a buffer to operate in the area and folks would instantly latch on to the ufo theme. After that I had many spectacular sightings while they were training with the craft around my town and neighboring ones. I haven't looked much lately, but there was one official report filed with a ufo reportING agency. That's it. There were times when I was out driving and there one was, just sitting above a local mountain ridge lights blinking away at rush hour and I would stop and watch it go from total standstill to "warp speed" so fast that the crafts shape would blur out into a streak and punch a hole into a cloud bank and gone. To me it was more fantastic that no one else seemed to notice than what I saw happen. And soon after I came to the cold realization that I was being followed by not one, but 2 of them. Fast forward 2 years later and every day brings a crazy freakshow of technology that I'm forced to endure. And it's still going strong right now. Pretty creepy stuff, for I know not what their endgame is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join