It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Ever Really Been Murdered for a Satanic Ritual?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Happens all the time. I'm not a history buff, other than what I can recall in being and time,
but what about when they nuked Jesus?

The continuum must not be disrupted, else they lose control, and power.

In the present, the synagogue of satan uses the powerful Police Gang for finding drink, and they are somewhat indiscriminate about their victim selection, seeking to destroy all who display spirit, on a one on one basis.

It's now a machine. Night Court. The money changes hands while dopamine extracting tones waft through airspace collected against every user's head.

Without going into detail, they do have their pet targets arranged for sacrifice, which yields better bang for the buck. Police Gangs routinely visit domiciles which have contact with their selections, kibitzing, as it were, guised as friendly social calls, and using the unwitting minions as pidgins, to influence events; a slow grinding act, yielding an explosive orgasm for them, because there is no common language between satan, and God. Anything that kills, steals, or destroys…or can swipe a whistling smile off your face, and I have met her.

Goes all the way to the top. A Premier's closet, or Presidential pardon. There is no bottom. A corporate cog, a mother's burden.

Less work, not as messy, and more efficient than crucifixion, as they don't have to waste time bathing away the blood, before appearing on TV, to give us the 'news'. You will never see a jot of blood on their raiment, because everything, even their skin, is red. The end game is to dominate the spirit of God. It may appear to be random, but it's not. Like anything else, with technology, comes refinement. But God is not fooled.

Just one small example, in this case, a spiriticide, if you will, as Seen on TV:

"Stick around, because later on, we have an aids™ teaser, an important announcement from Barak Obama about what you can do to keep your child safe this summer."

Slave
to the rhythm

# 484
edit on 24-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: got to keep on dancing keep on dancing

edit on 24-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: little little be a gypsy get around

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The order of 9 angles encourages human sacrifice if I remember correctly.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can google information about Adolfo Constanzo if you like. Here is the wiki as a starting place.

Adolfo Constanzo

That would be just one.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You can google information about Adolfo Constanzo if you like. Here is the wiki as a starting place.

Adolfo Constanzo

That would be just one.

With all due respect, one paranoid schizophrenic with a cult following does not prove a general rule. Nor does it prove anything about Satanists.

Your reference proves something about an individual. Charles Manson thinks he's Jesus Christ, does that make his followers Christians?
edit on 9Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:12:14 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

... and speaking of schizophrenia ...

Are you okay? Your post doesn't seem to make ... any coherent sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Satan welcomes these deaths.......any death that is tied to sin

For the wages of sin is death

Everyone dies. Satan wins every time someone is born.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The annoying part is that when people do this, they eventually become negative stereotypes. Then it takes a LONG time to correct the stereotype because people are offended that they shouldn't be believing stereotypes and resist proper education on the matter.

Look at witches. That is a demographic that took up until the modern era to dispel many of the myths surrounding being a witch. Before that, they were seen as direct agents of Satan, always looking to kidnap your child or put a hex on you. Even Hollywood played into this stereotype. It reverberates into the horror genre even today.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
The order of 9 angles encourages human sacrifice if I remember correctly.

Order of Nine Angles

1) These are theistic Satanists (at best, in my opinion they aren't Satanists at all), as Peter referred to earlier.

2) The Temple of Set (a more mainstream "theistic" group ala Dr. Michael Aquino) disavowed the ONA in the 1980s.

3) The Church of Satan openly condemns the Order of Nine Angles, precisely for their stance on human sacrifice.

4) In more realistic terms, this group can be thought of more as a Neo-Nazi Death Cult than as Satanists, atheist or otherwise.

5) The multiple accusations of murderous Satanists under every bush from the 1980s has been proven multiple times to have little to no actual basis. It is mostly Christian hysteria. Google "Satanic Panic" for more info.
edit on 9Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:26:15 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The annoying part is that when people do this, they eventually become negative stereotypes. Then it takes a LONG time to correct the stereotype because people are offended that they shouldn't be believing stereotypes and resist proper education on the matter.

Look at witches. That is a demographic that took up until the modern era to dispel many of the myths surrounding being a witch. Before that, they were seen as direct agents of Satan, always looking to kidnap your child or put a hex on you. Even Hollywood played into this stereotype. It reverberates into the horror genre even today.

Odd for a country that claims to believe in freedom of religion, eh?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well, not necessarily. In this case, most of the stereotypes originated before we were a country. I'm not aware of any widespread Wiccan discrimination outside of outdated Christian stereotypes after we became a nation though. We just never got around to addressing the stereotypes because up until the 90's no solid demographic in the nation cared about religious opinions outside of Christianity (or being secular).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

But I was talking about dark magic, and people being killed.
He was following a mix of santeria and palo mallumbe, and ritually sacrificed people. What about that does not vindicate my first post?

Here is my post:

Whether or not worshippers of dark magic believe they can kill people through esoteric means, the facts are that people have been killed in relation to practises such as these.

edit on 24-7-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well, not necessarily. In this case, most of the stereotypes originated before we were a country. I'm not aware of any widespread Wiccan discrimination outside of outdated Christian stereotypes after we became a nation though. We just never got around to addressing the stereotypes because up until the 90's no solid demographic in the nation cared about religious opinions outside of Christianity (or being secular).

Admittedly, I was being a little bit quippish based on our previous discussions on similar issues.

As you pointed out, Satan is a member of the Christian pantheon, and thus "satanists" in that sense predate not only modern Wicca but also modern Satanism (both of which were founded, arguably, in the 1950s and 60s).

Thus, as I was saying earlier which I feel agrees with your summation, what is seen by many as "Satanic" is really nothing more than their own internalized desires, fears, and in some cases, psychoses.

I'd say that American culture (since at least the 1960s onward) has had almost 50 years to catch up to the existence of other religions beyond Christian and Judaic. Now, ultimately of course, I'd like to see us move on beyond most of that (what I see as) nonsense, but, in an antinomian way, that is my own "religious beliefs" (or at least that falls into the same category.)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

But that isn't Satanism...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't mention Satanism, I mentioned dark magic.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well Christians have been concerned with Satanism for a long time now. Not just for the past 50 to 60 years or so. The 80's saw the most recent "Satanism" scare, but this mindset definitely predates the modern "Christian Nation" phenomena.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And? The topic is about Satanism.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ok, time to leave the nit pickers to their thread. Have fun, you experts of the left hand path.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But I was talking about dark magic, and people being killed.
He was following a mix of santeria and palo mallumbe, and ritually sacrificed people. What about that does not vindicate my first post?

Here is my post:

Whether or not worshippers of dark magic believe they can kill people through esoteric means, the facts are that people have been killed in relation to practises such as these.

And that's precisely why I asked you for direct evidence of what you were referring to. The end of your quote "in relation to practices such as these" refers to, one must assume, the title of the thread, which is "Satanism."

Your evidence makes it clear that you aren't talking about Satanic practices, "dark magic" or not.

Let me phrase the question differently, now that you've provided a concrete example ... "Do you have any evidence of these practices being related to Satanism."

And as I pointed out, individual incidences and/or beliefs do not general categories make.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well Christians have been concerned with Satanism for a long time now. Not just for the past 50 to 60 years or so. The 80's saw the most recent "Satanism" scare, but this mindset definitely predates the modern "Christian Nation" phenomena.

Right. Not only that, the Founding of the US predates the "Christian Nation" phenomena, but that's another topic for another day.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ok, time to leave the nit pickers to their thread. Have fun, you experts of the left hand path.

Nit pickers? Satanism is only in the title of the thread, how you can think that naturally extends to ALL dark magic and dark religions is beyond me. Should I enter into a Christian thread and start talking about Buddhism then? Then complain when I get called out on it? Because that is what you are doing here.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join