It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Ever Really Been Murdered for a Satanic Ritual?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So I was reading this blog article today about a young woman who was killed in a church about 40 years ago:
*snip*

She was found naked from the waist down, and had been sexually assaulted with a candlestick. The case has never been solved, but there's a conspiracy theory touted around that she was killed by a Satanist who was friends with serial killer David Berkowitz. Berkowitz has claimed that he was a member of a Satanic cult of other serial killers. It seems a common trope in movies, books, and conspiracy circles that Satanists actively kidnap and murder innumerable amounts of people for secret rituals. What I want to know though, has there ever actually been a Satanist or group of Satanists who really confessed to killing somebody for the purpose of some secret ritual? And how did a stereotype like this ever come about in the first place? Surely there was one actual case, unless it's just been a hysterical conspiracy theory the whole time?
edit on Sat Aug 29 2015 by Jbird because: removed link to personal site

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
rationalwiki.org...

I don't have time for a great reply - but here's a little info regarding the Satanic Panic.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Satanist are pretty slick, they hardly get caught for anything so I wouldn't be surprised if there are not alot of cases regarding this. I'll do some digging though and see what might be out there.
edit on 23-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I suppose it depends on how far down the rabbit hole on NWO conspiracy you want to go. Are the world's controllers the Elders of Zion or an entrenched worldwide system of Luciferian cultists? If you go with latter, then some of the world's bigger events can be chalked up to them.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
U know, I'll probably seem like a very negative person, and could of, or probably been crucified for saying it...But what the hell anyways because it was to easy.

How many people died because of Jesus?
edit on 23-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've known Satanists and
I believe they were thinking about a sacrifice
when they invited me out to "call down the devil"
They said it would sound like the scream of a jet aircraft.

I think they were implying I might be the sacrifice and the screaming would be me.
I did hang out with them that night and it did get very weird.

They started to cut each others arms with a bayonet knife and making oaths as blood brothers.
When they asked if I wanted to join and I said no they started to get weird.
Whats the matter, said a Mayan guy, leaning into my face. "don''t you like us"?
said threateningly holding a knife.

Later that night we entered a bikers apartment and fights ensued, getting dangerous.
Play boxing but if the other guy could get in close I knew he was going to try and break ribs.

The Mayan was a satanist and possible a full psychopath, he clearly had psychotic episodes.
He said he had been recruited by a witchcraft cult in southern Cali in the 70's
and he had stories about running down deer with his dogs and engaging in blood lust by drinking it's blood.

He had some strange stories, the way they knew each other is they wear large heavy silver rings with some unusual inlay, figure, or jewel.
He claimed the group did human sacrifice and he was trying to get away from his evil past. They used drugs and rituals to control and indoctrinate members. Often they will leave weird writing in red or black or sometime horned figures in area where they do rituals.

At the time nothing was known about this type of thing in the media until Playboy broke a story in satanic cults in Cali in the 80's

So yeah, to answer your question, there are dangerous people out there who don't mean you well and belong to dark cults, and are capable of murder. These groups probably exist in all or most geographic regions. In fact some are on message threads on ATS, look at those on this one ; )

Don't go out alone with people you don't know well or shouldn't trust, don't drink or indulge with people you don't know, and the list goes on...

Best advice is try and stay on the straight and narrow.

reply to: Menocchio

edit on 23-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

You can start counting with all the baby boys that Herod supposedly killed looking for Jesus.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Menocchio

9 e11even

its not like the movies but some of the movies are like it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Was that Jesus's Death Aura, or that King Authority?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have heard satanists say that they could kill a person with their magick. Youtube has a couple. Of course, it's not them it's a battle of willpower and perhaps a demon or some other spiritual entity that does whatever it does.

There was a story about 30 years ago a demon-worshipping guy who would kill blonde haired blue eyed babies from runaway teens as a sacrifice to a demon of aryan loyalties. The demons evoked would mess with the minds of non-white people in soldier training so they would fall behind while the white guys got promoted. He lived in Los Angeles not too far away from the airport. Some of his drug running friends knew about it and would procure infants for ritual so they would get promoted in the Navy. You got to wonder why people go missing. Last I heard, in rumors or something, the guy was in Oklahoma still around the circuit of criminals that are Satanic and military.

One of the many many killers in LA 30 years ago that did what they did to appease one power or another.

So to answer the question, has anybody ever been murdered for satanic ritual? Yes.
edit on 23-7-2015 by GoldenSyrup because: de-tails

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
But no. I don't think that Satanism typically leads to sacrificial ritual in quite the way popular culture portrays it. That's misdirection. They have their rituals but they don't manifest like you see in the movies.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

It's not all Hollywood fiction.

Never the less, the scenario that you've presented sounds more like a drug based euphoric cult, that happens to like S&M, has perverse proclivities, and that Identifies with a Satan like psychopathy, rather than actually the worship of a deity or ideal that is Satan.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Whether or not worshippers of dark magic believe they can kill people through esoteric means, the facts are that people have been killed in relation to practises such as these.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No, I think they were actual Satanists.
Satanic cults are not that rare, I've run into several, in fact I ran across Satanic cult activity just today on a walk out in the country, so it is pretty common.
In Cali in the day it was called it witchcraft but it is well understood in Mesoamerican societies (which is a lot of whats going on on Cali) that witchcraft is synonymous with evil and that worship of the devil is part of the bargain. The only question is whether the belief system is truly indigenous or was introduced by the Spanish. The Mayan had some pretty dark practices of their own.
a reply to: windword

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenSyrup

I have heard satanists say that they could kill a person with their magick.

Like these guys?

True story, Hollywood style.

There was a story about 30 years ago a demon-worshipping guy who would kill blonde haired blue eyed babies from runaway teens as a sacrifice to a demon of aryan loyalties.

There's an African tribe that still believes that albino children are devils and so they hunt them down and kill them, then use their limbs, etc for magical rituals. I don't think they identify as Satanists, though.

edit on 23-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Faces of Death Video:

www.youtube.com...

Geraldo Rivera documentary
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

I've run into several, in fact I ran across Satanic cult activity just today on a walk out in the country, so it is pretty common.

Were they all as crazy as the "biker cult" that you described in your first post?

Listen, I know of tweekers who believed they were in contact with Satan, and from the look in their eyes, I'd believe them. But, I still believe that those kinds of euphoric based groups are drug based, and not a "religion", so to speak.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What about that one down in Mexico across the border, anyone remember that?

There was this shack they found across the border with burned and dismembered body parts in a vat and bodies buried all around?

Some weird cult…

article
edit on 23-7-2015 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sean Sellers claimed during his murder trial that he was a Satanists and committed two murders because of demonic influence. The jury didn't buy it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The youtube guys I'm very skeptical of, for a lot of them their involvement in black magic is centred around lying and scamming money out of their minions.

Am pretty sure human sacrifice goes on in satanic cults, probably more often in pseudo cults made up of dumb kids and deluded miscreants that fumble their way through it; dubious about the tangible benefits to the practitioners though.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join