It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Ever Really Been Murdered for a Satanic Ritual?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ok, time to leave the nit pickers to their thread. Have fun, you experts of the left hand path.

Aww. Sorry we didn't just accept your own interpretation of things as our reality!

Best of luck in your next ATS discussion (particularly if you think this was "nitpicking.")

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have no axe to grind with satanists, theistic or otherwise. The few that I've spoken to were pretty open minded and interesting to be fair, definitely more than most people I've met that subscribe to organised religion anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
David Berkowitz (the "Son of Sam") believed his murder spree was a battle with the forces of Satan on behalf of Jesus.

Does that make his actions "Christian"?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have no axe to grind with satanists, theistic or otherwise. The few that I've spoken to were pretty open minded and interesting to be fair, definitely more than most people I've met that subscribe to organised religion anyway.

Understood. You mentioned the Order of Nine Angles in connection with human sacrifice and Satanism.

I just wanted to give a bit more background to your comment.

The most humorous thing to me, having been around and interacted with many Satanists (atheistic) is how relatively right-libertarian most of them are. Absent all the god and anti-science stuff. I get along with them fine. LOL.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I guess that your god also sacrifices to Satan, then, because he condoned abortion in the Bible.

Abortion is murder.

End of discussion

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No it's not.

No it's not.

edit on 24-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
SRA - Wikipedia

SRA - Wikipedia

Official investigations produced no evidence of widespread conspiracies or of the slaughter of thousands; only a small number of verified crimes have even remote similarities to tales of SRA. In the latter half of the 1990s interest in SRA declined and skepticism became the default position, with very few researchers giving any credence to the existence of SRA.

You can either stop there, or you can use Wiki to run 178 pieces of corroborating evidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

YEAH I don't like 1% of humanity either. THAT'S who holds the reigns here.
THAT'S the type of Stanist we speak of not abohemian or really a pagan. THE TOP people who have the most.
I long suspected how SOME of them got so high up there.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Since some here have DONE it, they'll never agree with you.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 7/24/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: wrong thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No it's not.

No it's not.

Typical answer from a female.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Since some here have DONE it, they'll never agree with you.

Exactly!!!!! and when old age "sits in" and they lay on their death bed lets hope these fools repent but I dont think they will.

Simply because your government has allowed its female servants to murder unborn children does not make it right.
edit on 24-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well aren't you just a sweet old misogyinistic prick! Apparently chivalry IS dead. Your morals don't define others any more than my opinion of you based on some random internet posts defines you. It's sad though when the average Satanist has more well defined morals that are closer to the message of Jesus than you do. Good luck with all that.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Statistically I'm more afraid of Christians than satanists. If I get killed, my killer is a lot more likely to have a picture of Jesus on their wall at home than an upside down crucifix.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
David Berkowitz (the "Son of Sam") believed his murder spree was a battle with the forces of Satan on behalf of Jesus.

Does that make his actions "Christian"?

Never heard that one before and Berkowitz was raised Jewish, but probably not overly religious there either. Do you have a link to back this up?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There are written documented criminal cases of people sacrificing other people to the devil, and certainly human sacrifice was very common place among religions around the world in the past.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

You haven't heard it before because I was mistaken.

Berkowitz became Christian only after being incarcerated. I put two and two together and got pi.

Beg pardon.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Menocchio Probably thousands each year.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
There are written documented criminal cases of people sacrificing other people to the devil, and certainly human sacrifice was very common place among religions around the world in the past.

Would you share some of those with us?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Harvin

You haven't heard it before because I was mistaken.

Berkowitz became Christian only after being incarcerated. I put two and two together and got pi.

Beg pardon.

And it was such a detailed mistake i thought you had a source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join