It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some white people believe they're aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: stosh64

The olmecs being black has been debunked a long time ago they are related to original African-asiatics but they themselves are not black.

I have no idea what your on about.

Could you please explain it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

I'm not black or white stop being so sensitive. I'm tired of this PC shut.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

In the video you presented it speaks of black extraterrestrials which includes the olmecs as being black.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's also always good to keep in mind that we all inherently have mental illness' and some can be exacerbated by the need to connect somehow, even if it's not connecting in the traditional sense.

Claiming alien (like UFO alien?) status sort of sets one apart, though?. Imagine, you walk in the room and say everyone, I'm an alien.

Thats attention getting.

Or you say better watch out, I'm an alien.

Power tripping.

Or Im an alien, I can heal or save you.

Like, worship me.

Those that confess it have some kind of agenda.

Those that are really aliens would never say that. They would be trying to hide it.

Otherwise, they might wind up pulled apart by mobs of people for trophy body parts. Or arrested, interrogated and dissected.

edit on 18-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

In the video you presented it speaks of black extraterrestrials which includes the olmecs as being black.

The olmecs weren't black?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How exactly do you think differently?

Well for one thing, I don't just believe whatever people from my culture tell me. I have made my own way in life and spent a lot of time analyzing the world and thinking about philosohpy which a lot of people think is bizarre and can't relate to at all (especially hispanic people). After living in Texas for 8 years and now working on an Indian reservation I can definitely say I am different that a lot of people of color. Of course, to be fair there are plenty of white people who don't think like me either.

It seems like most people of color do whatever everyone else in their ethnic group is doing and believe whatever they believe without question. They don't want to ever think for themselves or take any responsibility for themselves, but completely rely on their group to take care of them.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeah...right...by the way Aryans are not blue eyed blonds...they are actually Indian/ Pakistani

Youre not presenting your questions very well...and it is indeed suspect when you single out whites. I also question your irrational comparison to Hitler as most of the folks these days that Ive met with the Alien connection tend to be pretty new agey, crystal wearing, tree huggin , universal love people...or crazy...nothing diabolical.
reply to: christophoros

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Me too, but my point was had this post been about "some black people" you wouldn't have gotten as much agreement.

And come on, how many white people did you ever encounter that you had that specific argument with? Enough to warrant a somewhat generalising rant?

I think that you are the one that is a bit too sensitive here.
edit on 18-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They actually weren't you can find the archaeological evidence on Google many archaeologists have debunked it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

If you go on infinity Chan there is ALOT of them. I study the occult very extensively and use it for information and all of the users I came across have this ideology and believe Hitler was right.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org... just to validate my claim of just whom the Aryans really are:

Theres a fancy colorful chart ..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I believe there is a lot of people of every race that go against the norm me being one of them. I'm Hispanic as well and a lot of my family are into philosophy and theosophy as well. I can understand how you believe that you are different but there is a lot of people just like you looking for the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What made you aware ?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It sets one apart in "normal" societal circumstance, however I was talking in the sense of people who post here.

I do however appreciate your comment because you are absolutely right, and it extends beyond aliens.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I know that they were Indian that's why I don't understand how some people believe the Hitler thing. I didn't mean to single out white people it's just something I have come across on the internets.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If you go on infinity Chan there is ALOT of them.

Those beerchuckers you mean?

Why don't you go rant about it there, where the actual miniscule percentage of white people, which is what the specific group of white people you base your generalisation on is, hangs out.
edit on 18-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Easy answer: Because of Media.

We have had some good threads here with "The StarChildren" many times.

Some people just want to be "special". LOL

www.starchildren.info...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just use a good common sense reply as I have in the past:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's also always good to keep in mind that we all inherently have mental illness' and some can be exacerbated by the need to connect somehow, even if it's not connecting in the traditional sense.

Claiming alien (like UFO alien?) status sort of sets one apart, though?. Imagine, you walk in the room and say everyone, I'm an alien.

Thats attention getting.

Those that confess it have some kind of agenda.

Those that are really aliens would never say that. They would be trying to hide it.

Otherwise, they might wind up pulled apart by mobs of people for trophy body parts. Or arrested, interrogated and dissected.

That's pretty much it, though I think we did have a few self declared aliens here at ATS...Hmm, I wonder what happened to them? maybe they got abducted or dissected!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To be honest, this thread should have been posted in the 'Rant' forum.

OP, I had a decent length reply written out to post in this thread, but then I realized that based on your previous contributions to ATS, it would be a waste of time to feed this ridiculous topic with logic.

I suppose all of those "white" people are conservatives as well?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are those in each race who believe they are "special". It isn't isolated to one race by any means. Then you have those groups who believe they're "special", based on the group they belong to. Not because of color, but because what they believe is right, and everyone else is wrong. Such is common to society, and has been for a very long time.

The human species took a wrong turn in the distant past, and we've yet to self-correct. Partly, because some of these "special people" are very powerful and influential, and would rather we didn't. They would rather we remain divided into races and groups, than for us to become one species, and one group, who utilize the strength of our diversity, to evolve ourselves beyond what we will ever achieve separately.
edit on 7/18/2015 by Klassified because: re-word

edit on 7/18/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join