It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some white people believe they're aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've come across this a couple of times on ats. These people believe themselves to be related to some ancient bloodline of alien kings since the dawn of time. According to them they were pharaohs, Aryan kings, and even kings of Sumerian and Mesopotamian civilization. I have a huge problem with this because this is the exact ideology that led Hitler to believe his people were a superior alien race and we all know how that turned out.

What I don't understand is how can you actually believe this? The first humans are from Africa as we all know a place where temperatures are very high. Which would make the indigenous populations dark. Where did these blonde/blue eyed aliens come from? It's just seems all problematic to me. It's like some people don't want to give credit to our African and Semitic ancestors who gave us the base for civilization. They will dismiss anything our human ancestors did to "it was aliens who did it". It's just frustrating. Can someone explain to me why they believe this? I know lighter skinned people didn't arrive onto the scene until people started migrating to pass the caucuses so how was it possible for these alien being to not get affected by the African and middle eastern Sun? Temps would hit 120 degrees no problem in those days so how would these beings even survive that?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Some people just think they're better than everyone else.

Called arrogance, it helps to make better than claims from behind some facade, where we can't actually see the person making it.

Don't trip mega egos change their masks often. Today aliens, tomorrow, teutonic knights.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why do they have to be white for? You could of headlined it "why do people think of themselves as aliens" instead of what you put that's ignorant.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

More often than not I believe these people can be put into two categories.

The first being as Intrptr mentioned, the arrogant ones.

The second group however are people who have had experiences related to UFO'S etc and often are left with a feeling of why me ?

Well of course something needs to fill the void so in search of an answer, many different reasons become more or less plausible.

It's also always good to keep in mind that we all inherently have mental illness' and some can be exacerbated by the need to connect somehow, even if it's not connecting in the traditional sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Here's a black aryan who calls himself "first breed white", complete with a swastika tatoo on his hand lol. Not all white it seems!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

Because it's specifically an Aryan thing not my fault they happen to be white

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Because some of us are. In my case, half, maternal side.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Ha I've seen pictures of a Nazi biracial girl once it was sad doing Nazi salutes and all self hate is serious out here.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Leprekon

Because it's specifically an Aryan thing not my fault they happen to be white

You will be very surprised. One hint for you. Black or very dark brown eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leprekon
Why do they have to be white for? You could of headlined it "why do people think of themselves as aliens" instead of what you put that's ignorant.

And racist to the core.

And the reason white people are getting fed up with
constantly being disparaged
just for being born white.

Eeekkkkkk

Read the thread about the petition to remove a slavery statue.

It is so funny, the people in that thread said that white people aren't being blamed for everything, and then this thread is right above it on new news.

link   

Einstein here has it all figured out for ya.

Case closed

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

So you believe your an alien?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It should be obvious. Not only do we look differently, but we think very differently too, at least some of us. I think it's very likely that our DNA was altered by aliens and maybe some were more altered than others?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

BECAUSE ITS AN ARYAN THING IM NOT ATTACKING WHITE PEOPLE ITS SPECIFICALLY A BELIEF HELD BY PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO BE WHITE STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

How exactly do you think differently? From what I gather from history all cultures pretty Mich act the same.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I met a black Muslim guy who said he was from outer space.

We was on a mental ward together, but he didn't seem all that mental, just emotional.
Lovely fella.

link   
a reply to: stosh64

The olmecs being black has been debunked a long time ago they are related to original African-asiatics but they themselves are not black.

link   

I have a huge problem with this because this is the exact ideology that led Hitler to believe his people were a superior alien race

What?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Some white people...."

* by a black dude *

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

They believed they were Aryans that conquered India. In the Vedas which the Aryans wrote they were described to be alien gods. Hitler was a very occult person.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join