It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Manhattan Project – Chemtrails Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's called denying ignorance hun. If I were to let ignorance prosper than people would go around thinking there was some legitimacy to these claims when it is all just hearsay and false allegations originating from shady websites. Case in point, the websites the OP links aren't exactly trustworthy.

Plus it's a free forum. I can post a response in any thread I want to post a response in. You nor the OP has the right to bar me from a thread no matter how upsetting it may make you to see someone be dismissive about your pet conspiracy.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's called denying ignorance hun. If I were to let ignorance prosper than people would go around thinking there was some legitimacy to these claims when it is all just hearsay and false allegations originating from shady websites. Case in point, the websites the OP links aren't exactly trustworthy.

Plus it's a free forum. I can post a response in any thread I want to post a response in. You nor the OP has the right to bar me from a thread no matter how upsetting it may make you to see someone be dismissive about your pet conspiracy.

I never suggested you leave the thread. If chemtrails did not exist and it is set in stone, it wouldn't have it's own forum. I enjoy this topic. Perhaps I should make a thread on it daily.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But they DON'T exist and it IS set in stone. There is no feasible way for chemtrails to work as they are described by conspiracy theorists. The fact of the matter is that the way that contrails appear in the sky is a VERY inefficient way of blanketing the sky in chemicals. If a contrail was really a chemtrail, all that would result in is that a river of chemicals would fall down to the ground directly below the contrail and nowhere else. Do you ever notice that crop dusting planes use a nozzle that sprays in a cone instead of just out the back of the plane? There is a reason for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I never suggested you leave the thread. If chemtrails did not exist and it is set in stone, it wouldn't have it's own forum. I enjoy this topic. Perhaps I should make a thread on it daily.

Is your reasoning really that we have a forum so it must be true?

Do you believe contrails can persist in the right conditions?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But they DON'T exist and it IS set in stone. There is no feasible way for chemtrails to work as they are described by conspiracy theorists. The fact of the matter is that the way that contrails appear in the sky is a VERY inefficient way of blanketing the sky in chemicals. If a contrail was really a chemtrail, all that would result in is that a river of chemicals would fall down to the ground directly below the contrail and nowhere else. Do you ever notice that crop dusting planes use a nozzle that sprays in a cone instead of just out the back of the plane? There is a reason for that.

Then all threads would go to Hoax. When I see a lot of chemtrail activity, I see the same 2-3 planes criss crossing the sky all day, maybe a 10-15 sq mi area, covering most of what was a blue sky with chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes and yes.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You are letting the way ATS moderates its forums determine if a conspiracy is true or not? Come on, you should have better investigative reasoning than THAT. SkepticOverlord could be considered many things, but a holder of ALL things true and false he is not. The determination of what is and isn't a hoax at ATS is just complete opinion.

Also, how do you know that they are the same 2 - 3 planes everyday? Have you taken a picture of those planes' identification tags to prove this? Or are you just assuming because the contrails appear in the same locations each time you see them?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LOL, I just realized you used another website's discussion forum debunking this and linked it on this discussion forum as a rebuttal. I am not quite sure I have ever seen that done before.

I guess you haven't really been looking hard enough.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You are letting the way ATS moderates its forums determine if a conspiracy is true or not? Come on, you should have better investigative reasoning than THAT. SupremeOverlord could be considered many things, but a holder of ALL things true and false he is not. The determination of what is and isn't a hoax at ATS is just complete opinion.

Also, how do you know that they are the same 2 - 3 planes everyday? Have you taken a picture of those planes' identification tags to prove this? Or are you just assuming because the contrails appear in the same locations each time you see them?

Not the same planes every day, the same planes each time. Probably different planes on other days.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You are letting the way ATS moderates its forums determine if a conspiracy is true or not? Come on, you should have better investigative reasoning than THAT. SupremeOverlord could be considered many things, but a holder of ALL things true and false he is not. The determination of what is and isn't a hoax at ATS is just complete opinion.

Not the same planes every day, the same planes each time. Probably different planes on other days.

So how have you proven this to be true then?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I think you mean SkepticOverlord.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You're right. I mistyped. Fixing it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

For those of you that do not think these "CHEMTRAILS" exist and that they are being used for weather modification...I really do not get how so many people can stick their heads in the sand and ignore it.

You do know the source for the article also wrote another interesting misinformed drivel.

Smoking Gun: The HAARP and Chemtrails Connection Read more at: tr.im...

www.activistpost.com...

But this alone shows the credibility of your source...

The 1996 U.S. military document "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" outlines a program using aerosols sprayed from airplanes which are then manipulated with electromagnetic energy in order to modify the weather. This document will be discussed shortly.

Surely you don't believe what this man says as he has been wrong so many times before.

If it is your choice to not believe, so be it, but denying the truth does not make it go away, just like these "CHEMTRAILS" will continue to exist, so will the ignorance denying it.

So when exactly did they start, and where is the scientific evidence that came from a chemtrail that conclusively shows they exist?

Oh, that's right they haven't, there is none...but feel free to provide us with that since you so adamantly say they do in fact exist?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I haven't. Thus the inclusion of the word probably. in regard to different planes on different days. I say that I have watched the same 2-3 planes over the course of hours do this. Sometimes making X shapes.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Then all threads would go to Hoax.

Why it was easier to give it it's own forum than it is to put them all in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I haven't. Thus the inclusion of the word probably. in regard to different planes on different days. I say that I have watched the same 2-3 planes over the course of hours do this. Sometimes making X shapes.

You do realize that if you want to go down the nefarious intent line of thought, that it makes more sense that these planes were conducting surveillance instead of spraying some imaginary chemical concoction that would likely break the laws of physics to do what it is claimed it can do?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So what were the registration numbers of those 2-3 planes? You must have them, if you were able to confirm that it was the same planes, so tell us what they are, so we can find more info on them.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Good information, thank you for posting this. I've seen too many of them to say they aren't there.

To say what aren't there?

no one is denying that here are long white lines across the sky made by aircraft.

but to say these are some nefarious plan to (do something) requires a little more evidence!

The articles the OP uses are nothing more than assertion, supposition and accusation - there isn't a single verifiable piece of information supporting the hypothesis anywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes and yes.

Good. Now that we have established contrails can persist, what constitutes a "chemtrail" in your eyes?
edit on 16-7-2015 by network dude because: mispelled chemtrail, but the spell check didn't catch it since it's not a real word.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Fair enough - so how did you identify them?

What planes are they (or were they)?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join