It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Manhattan Project – Chemtrails Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: reldra

You are letting the way ATS moderates its forums determine if a conspiracy is true or not? Come on, you should have better investigative reasoning than THAT. SupremeOverlord could be considered many things, but a holder of ALL things true and false he is not. The determination of what is and isn't a hoax at ATS is just complete opinion.

Also, how do you know that they are the same 2 - 3 planes everyday? Have you taken a picture of those planes' identification tags to prove this? Or are you just assuming because the contrails appear in the same locations each time you see them?

Not the same planes every day, the same planes each time. Probably different planes on other days.

So how have you proven this to be true then?

I haven't. Thus the inclusion of the word probably. in regard to different planes on different days. I say that I have watched the same 2-3 planes over the course of hours do this. Sometimes making X shapes.

do you know how to use flight tracking software to identify those planes?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Reldra my dear, thank you for coming to my defense. Just one time it would be nice to convince a non-believer, but like many things when someone decides regardless of the obvious that what they think makes more sense than what is true there is not much you can do to change their minds.

I suppose the same will be said of me and quite frankly they would be mistaken, there is one major difference between me and them, I am right.

They want proof that these things exist...okay somebody pretend to give me proof that they don't. Just because you tell me that I am nuts for believing they do exist, doesn't mean you are right about either.

Maybe the ones that don't believe are the same ones that think 9/11 was a bunch of crazed terrorists and that oswald acted alone and the bible is true and you probably will have to include santa clause and the easter bunny as being factual too, and lets not forget alice in wonderland.

Alice has more truth in it than people claiming chemtrails don't exist.

(post by thorfourwinds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

Same old, same old from TEAM CONTRAIL.

Of course - when TEAM CHEMTRAIL bring up the same od nonsense why would anyone do anything other than repeat he same debunking that showed it as nonsense 1, 5, 10 or 15 years ago?

Please help us here: Are You calling my friend Zen Gardner a liar?

Only if he (or she) is saying stuff s/he knows is wrong.

It is entirely possible s/he has been sucked in by the chemtrail industry and truly believes what s/he is posting - in which case they are merely wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

Geoengineering is not being done outside the laboratory or computer modeling.

We contend that this is a false statement.

Fair enough - so what is your evidence to show the statement is wrong?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's called denying ignorance hun. If I were to let ignorance prosper than people would go around thinking there was some legitimacy to these claims when it is all just hearsay and false allegations originating from shady websites. Case in point, the websites the OP links aren't exactly trustworthy.

Plus it's a free forum. I can post a response in any thread I want to post a response in. You nor the OP has the right to bar me from a thread no matter how upsetting it may make you to see someone be dismissive about your pet conspiracy.

I never suggested you leave the thread. If chemtrails did not exist and it is set in stone, it wouldn't have it's own forum. I enjoy this topic. Perhaps I should make a thread on it daily.

Is your reasoning really that we have a forum so it must be true?

Do you believe contrails can persist in the right conditions?

The suggestion is the Forum exists, so just like Religion and many other Forum topics let people discuss the SUBJECT without DERISION, and constant NAME CALLING>>>deny ignorance? Deny ignorance= Bullying? That is a childish way of responding intelligently to ANY topic.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There are so many quicker ways to kill people. Why are TPTB always taking the slowest routes and so ineffective at all of them?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Please help us here: Are You calling my friend Zen Gardner a liar?

Why? Kirby wrote the article, is he Zen?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
There are so many quicker ways to kill people. Why are TPTB always taking the slowest routes and so ineffective at all of them?

Actually I would think if the thing that I saw was chemical spraying...two military jets made a grid out of the whole seeable sky.....I would have to think that there is no possible way for me to know their reasons.

We have phenomena of all kinds, holes in the atmosphere, weather changes, electrical buildup in the high altitudes there are so many things going on in our world and I am pretty sure the public is not aware of all of the facts concerning them.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Actually I would think if the thing that I saw was chemical spraying...two military jets made a grid out of the whole seeable sky.....I would have to think that there is no possible way for me to know their reasons.

We have phenomena of all kinds, holes in the atmosphere, weather changes, electrical buildup in the high altitudes there are so many things going on in our world and I am pretty sure the public is not aware of all of the facts concerning them.

It's always fascinated me how people assume the worst possible scenarios true for the most mundane of occurrences.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

there's a whole heap of atmospheric phenomena no-one understands, let alone the public - eg upper atmospheric lightning

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

No where in the OP did I suggest that the reason behind chemtrails was to kill people, it has many reasons behind it and they are given in the information that I suggested people go read before they decided to come in here and make ridiculous comments that they don't even exist to begin with.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yep. No such thing as chemtrails....just a figment of normal everyday imagination...you are all right....and I am ashamed to say....I was so incredibly stupid for thinking that they could possibly exist. Shame on me! What a moron I am. Yep, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to ever believe this is possible at all.

a reply to: InhaleExhale,a reply to: Hidinout,
a reply to: reldra,a reply to: payt69,
a reply to: Thecakeisalie,a reply to: Sremmos80,
a reply to: Krazysh0t,a reply to: AdmireTheDistance,
a reply to: tsurfer2000h,a reply to: network dude,
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul,a reply to: thorfourwinds,
a reply to: Char-Lee,a reply to: In4ormant,
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I watched the first clip of what looks to be a plane dumping fuel, and the multiple pictures of ordinary contrails.

If that video shows anything supporting the chemtrail idea, tell me what time in the video it appears, otherwise I'm not going to waste 10 minutes watching videos of contrails and fuel dumps.
edit on 7/16/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

No where in the OP did I suggest that the reason behind chemtrails was to kill people, it has many reasons behind it and they are given in the information that I suggested people go read before they decided to come in here and make ridiculous comments that they don't even exist to begin with.

Well.......I suppose I imagined that the purpose of the "witches brew" we were all inhaling from the quote in your OP was meant to do us harm. Silly me. Carry on with your propaganda

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

So your "evidence" is a tanker enemy youtube video....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yessir,

Someone post a video of a fuel dump from a plane and see if he can spot the difference.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Like this?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Like this?

Get that fine gentleman a drink

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Like this?

Get that fine gentleman a drink

Thank you. A Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast would be nice. Would a Bacon Club Chalupa also be too much to ask? I'm hooked on those things.

BTW, no such thing as too many Meximelts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join