It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Manhattan Project – Chemtrails Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.zengardner.com...

For those of you that do not think these "CHEMTRAILS" exist and that they are being used for weather modification...I really do not get how so many people can stick their heads in the sand and ignore it.

Tell me every time I look in the sky and see these things that I am imagining something. I am confused. I have decided to just wake up one day and think ordinary planes disappeared and I have no clue what the difference is between a contrail and a manufactured "CHEMTRAIL".

I am so stupid I can not possibly tell the difference. Now, go and read the entire article explaining the use of chemicals and how they are creating weather modification using said chemicals to further an agenda that has been actually going on much longer than I originally thought.

The Internet has made it possible to bring this to mainstream attention and I suspected it was going on long before, but how can anyone deny this is happening globally? To deny it is in fact being ignorant, but hey, far be it from me to deprive others of their own ignorance.

If it is your choice to not believe, so be it, but denying the truth does not make it go away, just like these "CHEMTRAILS" will continue to exist, so will the ignorance denying it.

For about 20 years now, the people running the New Manhattan Project have been saturating our atmosphere and forcing us to ingest the witches’ brew coming out of the back of their airplanes.

It is not normal jet engine exhaust. Contrary to what the ignorant and deceptive propose, the most common chemtrail sprays have been found to consist of aluminum, barium and strontium in that order.

Probably hundreds of times, lab tests from around the world have confirmed this.

If you do not know what the New Manhattan Project is, please see the author’s previous article “Chemtrails Exposed: A History of the New Manhattan Project.”

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I am confused.

Yes, most chemtrail pushers are

I am so stupid I can not possibly tell the difference.

Yes, thinking you can is mere stupidity.

You said it and I agree.

'Witches brew'

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

How do you tell the difference between jet exhaust and sprayed alumina trails? Have you ever tried?

If you can't tell the diff, then it's possible there are no alumina trails right?

edit on 16-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree Nice find. Excellent articles with a ton of good sources.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

How do you tell the difference between jet exhaust and sprayed alumina trails? Have you ever tried?

If you can't tell the diff, then it's possible there are no alumina trails right?

If the OP can't tell the difference via naked eye it is possible there are none? That doesn't make any sense. The article is sourced well enough to prove that at least alumina is used in could seeding.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Good information, thank you for posting this. I've seen too many of them to say they aren't there.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If there's any evidence for chemtrails, feel free to post a link to it.

I had a quick glance at the article. It seems to consider geoengineeringwatch and globalskywatch credible sources. That's kindof where things end for me.

I thought you were going to expose chemtrails in this thread, but it seems to be an exercise of regurgitating the same old long debunked stuff again. But I could be wrong.. if there's something new and compelling you're trying to direct our attention to, please do so.
edit on 7201516 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

ETA: here's a thread dealing with some of Peter Kirby's claims:

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 7201516 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The article is sourced well enough to prove that at least alumina is used in could seeding.

What in the hell does cloud seeding have to do with so called chemtrails? Chemtarils are and look like contrails and happen at a height much higher than any cloud seeding is done.

Clouid seeding needs clouds so they can be seeded, hence cloud seeding, chemtrails are said to turn a clear blue sky (no clouds) into a cloudy covered sky.

The stupidity lately in a few recent chemtrail threads has me laughing like the crazy clown price of crime,The Joker.

Keep it up guys, its funny and worrisome at the same time.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I don't see how chemtrails have anything to do with the Manhattan project.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It is the name of the article, would have to ask them.

Seems like some far reaching stuff, I for one have jumped off the fence on chem trails and am not a believer in them anymore, I do still take a glance back everyone in a while but this ins't very convincing.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

I had a quick glance at the article. It seems to consider geoengineeringwatch and globalskywatch credible sources. That's kindof where things end for me.

I thought you were going to expose chemtrails in this thread, but it seems to be an exercise of regurgitating the same old long debunked stuff again. But I could be wrong.. if there's something new and compelling you're trying to direct our attention to, please do so.

www.metabunk.org...

There's about 40 sources in the footnotes of one article.

LOL, I just realized you used another website's discussion forum debunking this and linked it on this discussion forum as a rebuttal. I am not quite sure I have ever seen that done before.
edit on 16-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Still waiting for a chemtrail believer to go test these supposed chemtrails for chemicals instead of just whining about how they are real day and night.

I'm also wondering how a narrow strip of cloud is supposed to blanket an entire area with chemicals...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

www.metabunk.org...

Yep. Yet not a single one that has evidence of chemtrails. Imagine that.

Most of the specific sources are patents and old documents about weather research from the 50s and 60s, and have nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails. The website links are even more worthless, as they just take you to the main pages for seemingly random companies.

It was a nice attempt to look like there were a bunch of actual, legitimate sources and citations, but as always, there's no evidence to be found. I wonder why that is...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: reldra

The article is sourced well enough to prove that at least alumina is used in could seeding.

What in the hell does cloud seeding have to do with so called chemtrails? Chemtarils are and look like contrails and happen at a height much higher than any cloud seeding is done.

Clouid seeding needs clouds so they can be seeded, hence cloud seeding, chemtrails are said to turn a clear blue sky (no clouds) into a cloudy covered sky.

The stupidity lately in a few recent chemtrail threads has me laughing like the crazy clown price of crime,The Joker.

Keep it up guys, its funny and worrisome at the same time.

It was a small part of 1 of 2 articles. Did you read them? I am glad you are so easily amused.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Still waiting for a chemtrail believer to go test these supposed chemtrails for chemicals instead of just whining about how they are real day and night.

I'm also wondering how a narrow strip of cloud is supposed to blanket an entire area with chemicals...

Why do you say whining? It must be the OP sounds upset because anytime anyone wants to discuss this topic almost then same cast of characters show up to say it's stupid, silly and laughable.

I am wondering why people who believe chemtrails don't exist pop up in every thread and just mock the topic? Your opinion had been recorded many times. How many times can you ask that a chemtrail believer go and test the chemtrails? You have been presented, previously, with tests of what has dropped to the ground from chemtrails, as people watched. Not good enough for some reason. Do you want a chemtrail believer to grow wings and push a test kit into the chemtrail as it exits the plane?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If the OP can't tell the difference via naked eye it is possible there are none? That doesn't make any sense. The article is sourced well enough to prove that at least alumina is used in could seeding.

There we go linking chemtrail lunacy to cloud seeding. I think you will find every single person who does not believe in chemtrails will admit that cloud seeding occurs.....along with crop spraying. Why don't you pull in that little misdirection as well.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

www.metabunk.org...

Yep. Yet not a single one that has evidence of chemtrails. Imagine that.

Most of the specific sources are patents and old documents about weather research from the 50s and 60s, and have nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails. The website links are even more worthless, as they just take you to the main pages for seemingly random companies.

It was a nice attempt to look like there were a bunch of actual, legitimate sources and citations, but as always, there's no evidence to be found. I wonder why that is...

You could start with the documentary in the footnotes called "What in the world are they spraying?" You can't possibly have read every book in the footnotes of both articles to determine this. Most of the footnores are books.

I have no idea of what you are looking at.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why do you say whining? It must be the OP sounds upset because anytime anyone wants to discuss this topic almost then same cast of characters show up to say it's stupid, silly and laughable.

It IS stupid, silly, and laughable. Chemtrail believers have the ability to test these clouds for actual chemicals, but they never do. That ALONE tells me they aren't intellectually honest enough to put their theories to the test and just want to believe things they read on the internet.

I am wondering why people who believe chemtrails don't exist pop up in every thread and just mock the topic? Your opinion had been recorded many times. How many times can you ask that a chemtrail believer go and test the chemtrails? You have been presented, previously, with tests of what has dropped to the ground from chemtrails, as people watched. Not good enough for some reason. Do you want a chemtrail believer to grow wings and push a test kit into the chemtrail as it exits the plane?

There are plenty of ways for someone to take an airplane up to a chemtrail and take a sample of it. Heck you could do it with a drone if you wanted to. I'm sorry, but I REFUSE to take this theory seriously until some damn intellectual honesty is practiced and SOMEONE tests these clouds. It's a simple request. How many times can I ask a believer that? Every damn time. It's called the scientific method. Not testing those clouds is just making an assumption without objective evidence and isn't scientific at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

There we go linking chemtrail lunacy to cloud seeding. I think you will find every single person who does not believe in chemtrails will admit that cloud seeding occurs.....along with crop spraying. Why don't you pull in that little misdirection as well.

Pathetic.

That was a small part of the linked articles. No need for insults.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It IS stupid, silly, and laughable. Chemtrail believers have the ability to test these clouds for actual chemicals, but they never do. That ALONE tells me they aren't intellectually honest enough to put their theories to the test and just want to believe things they read on the internet.

There are plenty of ways for someone to take an airplane up to a chemtrail and take a sample of it. Heck you could do it with a drone if you wanted to. I'm sorry, but I REFUSE to take this theory seriously until some damn intellectual honesty is practiced and SOMEONE tests these clouds. It's a simple request. How many times can I ask a believer that? Every damn time. It's called the scientific method. Not testing those clouds is just making an assumption without objective evidence and isn't scientific at all.

I don't have a plane or a drone,myself. No one is asking you to take it seriously. I don't follow you around to whatever niche conspiracy theory you believe and call it names. Do you realize it is actually upsetting? I mean, look at the OP.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join