It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Shadow Herder

the second video I posted shows an obvious explosion, and includes the police firefighters and FBI saying there was a Bomb in a van or car..
The FBI saying there were bombs....

The fire fighters in the first one talk about 3 explosions besides the plane hitting..

I mean come on. This still makes me Fricken crazy angry that people can be so stupid..

There were multiple reports from different news sources that stated that there were explosives in the building possibly in the garage or sub levels as the workers in the basement state.

edit on 11-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

There were multiple reports from different news sources that stated that there were explosives in the building possibly in the garage or sub levels as the workers in the basement state.

Then there should have been a big kaboom.
But NADA.

And why would you trust news sources on this point when you don't trust them on others?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I do not understand why the truth movement by so many people must include controlled demo of the towers. WTC 7? Sure. The f*cking owner said he had the building "pulled."

Other than that - instead of focusing on towers going boom boom , MUCH more focus should be directed at the more obvious conspiracy aspects of that day. Like how easily a passport was found to pick out an enemy. The countless training exercises that day. The fact that the Pentagon plane impact was obviously a lie. The offices that burned. Most importantly, the fact that any and all jets capable of responding to the attack were conviently to far away, TRAINING! ...

There is so many more obvious inconsistencies than the towers falling themself.

Even more so the Israelis shadowing the hijackers as they lived in the U.S and trained in U.S flight schools, shadowing means living usually right next door to them in most cases, the Israeli art student, Ptech software and Israeli company running the FAA that morning was hacked, the use of the 911 wargames for the operational cover to execute the attack, those are but some of the topics that cant be debunked and makes people sweat.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I mean this WOW!!!!

You are aware that the planes struck somewhere around the 70/80th floors?
Where are the cannonades? There should have been a July 4th finale here. A constant rippling of explosions BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF FLOORS THAT NEED TO PANCAKE.
Building 7?? Where's that accelerating crackle of bursting structures?

I know that you will 'discover' ever more convoluted rationales proving we 'truthers' as fools but I felt it was worthwhile to toss a stone through that plate glass of a theory YOU and YOUR ILK subscribe to. Do not worry about it, for in one thing your clique is correct, it is not going to change anything.
And it's because of you.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why would good video present good audio?

I can tell you with absolute conviction, you have absolutely nothing to say here on the subject.

Good luck in the future.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

A laptop with headphones could blow out your brains but it will only tickle your fancy in the low bass on nearly every set of headphones. I will not go into a discussion of audio but I've played around and have sold HiFi since the early sixties.

You do not know anything of worth about this subject if you adhere to that 'opinion'.
Do not reply with Manufacturer's specifications. Find independent reviews with measurements. If you proceed to do this you will not reply anyway.
The 'phones that can pull this off with clarity are usually priced well above laptops. Also laptops may not be able to drive a pair of phones to optimal levels due to inefficiencies and/or design of the amplifier and phones.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

these topics make me nervous because of what has happened to me in the past..
but..

The three firemen in this video were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC 2 collapsed on it. Not being able to see the building collapsing they had no idea WTF was going on and mistook the collapse of WTC2 as an explosion.

The Marriott Hotel can be seen in this photo:

The firemen talk about 4 "explosive" events.
! plane hits North Tower
2 plane hits south tower
3 WTC 2 collapse
4 Wtc 1 collapse
edit on 11-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I don't claim to be an authority on this, but when architects don't agree, it raises a red flag.

My education is in architecture and structural engineering (BAA working towards M Arch). I talk with architects and engineers almost daily. I don't know what sort of architects you talk to that "don't buy the pancake theory", but I have yet to meet one...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Well, they obviously made it out, so you're implying that when they gave this interview they still hadn't realized that the tower had fallen? And besides, they said they where in the lobby waiting to go upstairs. Why would they go upstairs in the Marriott?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

these topics make me nervous because of what has happened to me in the past..
but..

The three firemen in this video were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC 2 collapsed on it. Not being able to see the building collapsing they had no idea WTF was going on and mistook the collapse of WTC2 as an explosion.

The Marriott Hotel can be seen in this photo:

The firemen talk about 4 "explosive" events.
! plane hits North Tower
2 plane hits south tower
3 WTC 2 collapse
4 Wtc 1 collapse

So, you are claiming that NYC Firemen "don't know WTF was going on" because "they were in the Marriott" and they "mistook the collapse of WTC 2" as an explosion??

Where do you people come up with this stuff? Are you serious?? Were you there, with the firemen? Have you personally interviewed them and they personally told you they didn't know "WTF was going on" because they were in the Marriott?

Get real!! I'm not going to go into the basic physics of the entire situation here, because there is no point, but I find your response to be lacking any actual proof that these men, these very brave men, said that, etc. Typical...

Jesus! There is some SERIOUS OS trolling going on in this thread. More than there has been in years, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Have you personally interviewed them and they personally told you they didn't know "WTF was going on" because they were in the Marriott?

I don-t need to interview them personally. It's already been done.

Tyrone Johnson is the fireman on the left. Check the number on his helmet he is with ladder 24.

My name is Tyrone Johnson, firefighter first grade, assigned to Ladder 24.......

Then maybe about five, ten minutes later, we were ordered to go into the Marriott Hotel. At that time the company and three other companies in front of us went inside the Marriott Hotel......

We went to the Marriott. We got inside the lobby. The chief told us take your gear off, relax, until you find out what you want us to do.
Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later he gave us the command put the gear on because we're getting ready to head upstairs. There were about three companies in front of us. We were the last company to go up the steps. Maybe about five minutes into the process of going up the steps, that's when the building collapsed on us.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

The firefighter on the right is James Duffy.

James Duffy. CHIEF CONGIUSTA: Firefighter third of
Ladder 24 of the New York City Fire Department....

We were told to report to the south tower, but the only way to get to the south tower -- you couldn't walk down Liberty Street to get into the main entrance because of the jumpers and the falling debris, so we had to go in through the corner entrance of the Marriott, which is on West and Liberty. We went in there......

over there right next to us. 22 Truck was in the lobby also. Then we were just waiting to go into the south tower. As we were waiting, we looked up and all I saw was -- I heard this huge noise, and I saw hundreds and hundreds of people running towards us. They were running out of the south tower to the Marriott, to the lobby.

We just turned. We started to like run also. We got about ten feet before getting blown across the lobby. We got blown across the lobby, just got covered with debris.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Here is another quote from James Duffy the fireman on the right.

Q. When either tower came down, did you have any advanced warning?

A. Oh, no. I didn't know what it was when we were inside. I didn't know the building had collapsed, actually. I thought it was a bomb. I thought a bomb had gone off. That's why I really didn't know until after.

Q. Afterwards?

A. Yeah, that that's when it came down. I wasn't expecting that. I thought it was a bomb or something that went off.

Q. Glad you made it.

A. Yeah.

Q. Thanks for the interview.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Jimmy Grillo is the fireman in the middle

My Story, September 11, 2001

Once we reached the doorway I thanked God that we had made it and then entered the hotel lobby. There was a sea of firefighters all waiting their turn to start heading up. We knew we had to wait a while, so we loosened our coats and put down all our gear so we wouldn't overheat. While we waited, I noticed Jimmy Grillo, a member of our company, holding a five-gallon bottle of water, filling up cups with water so we would all be properly hydrated. Standing by, just waiting for our turn, I also noticed a bank of pay phones on the lobby wall. The lieutenant and I approached the phones trying to get a working line. We had a dial tone but all the circuits were busy. I even attempted to use my cell phone to get in touch with my family, but that failed. I was concerned about how much they must be worrying about me.

It was our turn to go up.

We started heading to the stairwell when this dark, overpowering shadow started heading toward us. It seemed as if it was in slow motion. People were yelling to run. My first instinct was to run away from the shadow thinking another plane must be coming in. I made a turn toward another lobby, trying to get away from the front of the building. Then I felt this force, like being in a massive wind tunnel. Firefighters were getting tossed around like rag dolls. I found myself being blown across the floor landing into what appeared to be a closet. The South Tower was collapsing.

www.newsweek.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

The three firemen in the video were in the lobby of the Marriott hotel when WTC 2 collapsed on top of them

They never made it in to WTC1 or WTC2.

Sorry to disappoint you

edit on 11-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sometimes ATS has some good posters but these posts about 9/11 again so close to September, like its some kind of celebration of depicting the awful moments of the day, by bringing up yet another video found on the internet. It's just, not right nor needed. To add also that this video does not indicate anything but a badly edited video.

I suppose when people want to believe something they will find any kind of connection between their own dots.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The video shows people seconds after it happened, during it as well. The likelyhood of them lying at that exact moment is completely unlikely. Trust what you hear when it happened not after the fact.

The interview happened who knows how long after 911. They could have been told to lie about what happened, wouldn't be surprising.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ev:erything about 911 stinks. Im a PE in NY and know the planes, nor the jet fuel, nor thermite brought down the towers. It was advanced weaponry. Judy Wood has provenbit. If they came down by the govt story or some kind of demolition there should have been about 25stories of rubble. Instead we saw about 3 stories of rubble. WHERE DID THE BUILDINGS GO? THEY WETE TURNED TO DUST.

As you watch the buildings apparently fall, you are seeing each floor turn to dust. The big picture of the fall is like a nuclear bomb mushroom.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

I reply with 45 years of recording experience editing, mixing and mastering....in the studios...including Motown's Studios A and B, and Capricorn in Macon Georgia among others.

4,8,16,24,48 multi-track....eq frequencies and spectrum analysis.

Perhaps you lack the same experience in Hi-Fi" applications and studio quality headphones?
edit on 11-7-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

The video shows people seconds after it happened, during it as well. The likelyhood of them lying at that exact moment is completely unlikely. Trust what you hear when it happened not after the fact.

The interview happened who knows how long after 911. They could have been told to lie about what happened, wouldn't be surprising.

They were inside the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC 2 fell on them. They didn't see what happened, so they didn't know what happened, until it was explained to them later. Yes it's just that simple.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There were people who were in the neighboring office blocks when the towers collapsed. The first collapse is when the top floors start falling downwards ( the building with the TV mast). It does actually attempt to fall to one side, but as soon that starts to happen, the steel framework on the other side also starts to disintegrate. So in the end, the falling floors rebalance and the whole lot falls downwards.

There's hardly anything left because there's a 12-foot of air space per floor to less than 1 foot of concrete. Each floor contained hundreds of tonnes of concrete, office furniture and computer equipment. The force of something moving is known at kinetic energy (force = mass x velocity squared). You need 1 newton to move 1 kilogram 1 meter. Gravity is an acceleration of 10 meters/second per second. So you've got 1000 tonnes (1 million kilograms) of concrete moving in freefall, gaining velocity every second. The vertical supports of each floor in the core and walls are designed to support all the floors above. But once you have 10 floors falling, they just couldn't support that extra force.

With every floor collapsing everything was pummeled into dust (asbestos, cement, computer equipment).
That's why so many people have all sorts of respiratory cancers.

The interesting thing is that the World Trade Center buildings were being scheduled for renovation to get all that asbestos removed. The controlled disassembly would have actually cost more than reconstruction. And they would
never have got permission for demolition. So having an "accident" would quite convenient.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All due respect to both sides of this fight. I have read, listened, and watched just about every bit off evidence on the events surrounding September 11, 2001. I still cannot say without a doubt that the towers were brought down by means other than due to the plane impacts and resulting failure of structural integrity.

I am a little more certain based on many factors that there was some faction within our government that was complicit with this attack for a number of reasons, most of which are well documented.

Some of the burning topics that still make me doubt the official story to this day are...

The internal support to the structures were practically pulverized into dust. Jet fuel and combustion alone does not explain the total failure of the immense core columns, or the 'disappearance' of the "growing stack" as a result of the pancake theory. Also the surplus of energy from incredible terminal velocity speeds for such a structure.

The strange trading in the American stock exchange that took place just before the attacks that would point to some people having inside knowledge of the methods to be used in the attacks.

The day before the attacks , the DOD announced they had 'misplaced' billions of dollars without explanation. Compile this with the close relation that confidential and classified financial documentation relating to the missing funds were located at the WTC site.

The training exercises that allegedly delayed responses of air defenses due to confusion of having an actual threat.

There are others but these things stand out the most to me that says inside job, not to mention cable all of these ideas all together and the whole thing wreaks off Mossad.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
I hear a (relatively) faint noise, that would be consistent with the internal support structure of a building buckling. I hear nothing that remotely sounds like an explosion. Is that the best 'truthers' can come up with?

There are very clear sounds that may be explosions. I found them very easy to hear.

In re to your comment about being able to recognize specific sounds consistent with the internal support structures of a building buckling, can you tell us your credentials in having said sonic recognition skills? Are you a building demolition expert?

Or are you just talking out of your posterior?

I'd bet my left testicle it's the latter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join