It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Dental Happenings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: LadyLurk

Thanks LL.
Having a few problems with my email at the minute,but was this the PDF you refered to?

files.bvs.br...

The first image on that PDF looks awful-my gum hole was super tiny compared to that,with just a tiny speck of bone showing through(until I got it out).
I hope mine doesn't get to the stage in that image!

If that wasn't the same pdf you found,you should be able to just copy and paste the adress link here so I can have a read.
I will ask my dentist about it.
Thanks again.

Definitely take notice of LadyLurk and forget the ones telling you about colloidal silver etc.
That's the problem with asking about health issues on a conspiracy website, you get all sorts of nonsensical recomendations!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Thanks LL.
Having a few problems with my email at the minute,but was this the PDF you refered to?

files.bvs.br...

The first image on that PDF looks awful-my gum hole was super tiny compared to that,with just a tiny speck of bone showing through(until I got it out).

If that wasn't the same pdf you found,you should be able to just copy and paste the adress link here so I can have a read.
Thanks again.

Definitely take notice of LadyLurk and forget the ones telling you about colloidal silver etc.
That's the problem with asking about health issues on a conspiracy website, you get all sorts of nonsensical recomendations!

He asked about curing an infection AND if anyone had a similar experience. I explained how to cure the infection and said nothing more. Your post would actually be the most damaging advice given because you're essentially telling people what to believe without offering any advice yourself and your dismissal of what WOULD heal an infection tells me you don't have much knowledge in natural remedies or treatments.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Well I am open to all information from all kinds of folks.
Sometimes unconventional or alternative remedies can work wonders,as well as modern day science/advice.

I will try pretty much anything at the moment,except radium salts.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Thanks LL.

files.bvs.br...

Thanks again.

Speak for yourself. I had an abscessed molar and couldn't get a dental appt for 3 weeks. I was in a lot of pain and dentist wouldn't even see me!! So...I ended up trying colloidal silver and swished it around my mouth. It really killed the infection. I haven't had an abscess or pain in two years (I still need dental work, however)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sounds like an impacted tooth may have crushed some of the supporting area and or jaw/jawline.

Same thing happened to me but it got far-far worse, since I was young and didn't take care of myself in those days.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I couldn't find the link to the pdf so I just took a screen shot of the part with the treatment on it.
This was from the Oral ulceration with bone sequestration clinical report.
You should speak to your dentist/doctor before using any medications.

Also on a side note you mentioned in your OP that you "had to be" non NHS, I live in Scotland so I'm not sure if these rules only apply here but Private dental surgeries are required to have a minimum of 100 NHS patients, if you go nhs you will still be required to pay for treatment, but it is heaps cheaper than private, also if you are nhs your dentist is LEGALLY obliged to see you within 24 hours of calling and reporting pain!
I would advise always going nhs when possible as I have seen so many people being ripped off for "private" work, by dentists using nhs materials which are cheap and cheerful and making ridiculous profit from poor un-suspecting people!

Hope this helps!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Find a different dentist? If they did an extraction, and missed pieces, they aren't competent. I had one do a root canal, and had issues and infection in the gums afterward. Took months to clear, and in a small town, I couldn't even get a lawyer to look at a case against the dentist. All research I did said they screwed up, but no help. Definitely see someone else, and get record copies before that. Just tell them you want a personal set, and don't mention any issues.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Nah,they wanted to extract the tooth,but then when I went for the appointment,the dentist found out the nerve was still alive,so I had a filling instead of the extraction.
So its not bits of left over tooth.

Trouble with finding a different dentist here in Wales,is that its easier to win the lottery sadly.
Even when you have one appoinments can take weeks,as there are not enough dentists to cover the population.
Its all pretty messed up.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Nah,they wanted to extract the tooth,but then when I went for the appointment,the dentist found out the nerve was still alive,so I had a filling instead of the extraction.
So its not bits of left over tooth.

Trouble with finding a different dentist here in Wales,is that its easier to win the lottery sadly.
Even when you have one appoinments can take weeks,as there are not enough dentists to cover the population.
Its all pretty messed up.

Ah, gotcha! Did they do any x-rays? Here, that seems to be the standard. The small town I am in, one frank lawyer told me that I'd never find one to take the case in town, because they were all likely related to the dentists! Unreal! Did clear up eventually, but still! That none would even listen to the case is ridiculous. They can't all be related.

Hope you get some relief!

(post by hjskuf removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join